ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 250
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
jerryaldini 03:01 PM 11-17-2023
The Chiefs are so in the Bills fans heads. About half their Burrow thread is how it helps the Chiefs win another SB.

"I have a problem with it because it adds credence to the whole theory that Mahomes is going to go down as the best player in pro sports/NFL history. Plus it doesn't help matters that their GM keeps drafting all pro superstars year after year while most NFL teams hope to just land serviceable starters.

I was a Mahomes doubter since day one (if anything because I knew the Bills traded him to KC) but all this guy and team keeps doing is winning and they are set up to do something that no team has ever done and win 3 or more SB's in a row assuming they get a 2nd straight this year."
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:04 PM 11-17-2023
Maybe the NFC can salvage Allen's image
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:48 PM 11-17-2023
such respect

they know their masters

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs are literally going to cruise to another Lombardi and be first team to repeat since 03/04 Patriots.

I mean seriously who is going to beat them in the AFC? I think they're going to blow out the Eagles too on MNF coming out of their bye to send a loud message to the rest of the league.
Originally Posted by :
What an unbelievably frustrating season. AFC is so weak this year. We really blew it.

Chiefs may just sleepwalk to the Superbowl.
Originally Posted by :
Add it all up and KC will find a way to get the #1 seed again :-)
Originally Posted by :
AFC is wobbling this year, partly because we suck but its annoying now that the Chiefs who themselves look a little wobbly, will have an easier path to the SB...
Originally Posted by :
If it's NOT our year, I have no problem w/ KC winning again.
Originally Posted by :
I have a problem with it because it adds credence to the whole theory that Mahomes is going to go down as the best player in pro sports/NFL history. Plus it doesn't help matters that their GM keeps drafting all pro superstars year after year while most NFL teams hope to just land serviceable starters.

I was a Mahomes doubter since day one (if anything because I knew the Bills traded him to KC) but all this guy and team keeps doing is winning and they are set up to do something that no team has ever done and win 3 or more SB's in a row assuming they get a 2nd straight this year.

[Reply]
neech 08:53 PM 11-17-2023
I almost feel sorry for the Bills fans.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 PM 11-17-2023
Where's a good Ravens board?

We need to be reading up. Only one team is not bending the knee to us at the moment.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:37 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Where's a good Ravens board?

We need to be reading up. Only one team is not bending the knee to us at the moment.
https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...C-Playoff-Race
[Reply]
BossChief 09:55 PM 11-17-2023
I bet Diggs would sign in KC for free if Buffalo releases him in the offseason.

Dude just wants to win at this point and would be perfect in this system. Even at this stage of his career.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I bet Diggs would sign in KC for free if Buffalo releases him in the offseason.

Dude just wants to win at this point and would be perfect in this system. Even at this stage of his career.

[Reply]
Stryker 10:08 PM 11-17-2023
You are 5 - 5. NOT happening! :-) I am LOVING this! Keep dreaming! :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:13 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I remember him staying on the field watching KC after the playoff loss. You could almost tell that he may have had an opportunity to go to KC and didn’t or something with the way he was looking. Like “damn. I fucked up and that should have been me”

If he becomes a free agent, I’ll be making a large wager on him coming to KC.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:20 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I remember him staying on the field watching KC after the playoff loss. You could almost tell that he may have had an opportunity to go to KC and didn’t or something with the way he was looking. Like “damn. I ****ed up and that should have been me”

If he becomes a free agent, I’ll be making a large wager on him coming to KC.
I would think he ends up in Dallas. They have a very good roster and of course his brother is there. Weaker conference too.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:34 PM 11-19-2023

[Reply]
Pinchshot 12:44 PM 11-20-2023
I petition the league to bring back Dorsey as OC.
[Reply]
Smed1065 01:20 PM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
I petition the league to bring back Dorsey as OC.
I suggest U be banned. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:02 PM 11-21-2023
Maybe the Phillies will have a post SB win let down game against the Billies. So we can hear how much better Allen is than Mahomes

:-)
[Reply]
Page 144 of 250
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Up