ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 143 of 197
« First < 4393133139140141142143 144145146147153193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 04:07 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Chiefs are still seeking a difference maker at WR. They had to make a pre-deadline deal to bring in Toney and are still rumored to be going after OBJ.

Right now, this season, the Chiefs would've been a much better team with Hill and JuJu than they are with MVS, JuJu, Skyy and Karl.
You’re team mortgaged it’s future on a qb who sucks

It’s embarrassing you’re here in multiple threads have some self respect
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:11 PM 10-30-2022
Saw a stat during the Fins game that showed Miami is third in the league in passing plays of 20+ yards with 26, with Tyreek having 20 of them. Chiefs are first with 32.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:16 PM 10-30-2022
Because reeruns are leaving Kelce wide open on 3rd down and in the redzone. The Hill trade is going to show up the most in the playoffs, though.
Guess you guys should've traded for Hill instead of a broken 33 yr old then, eh? See you in the playo...oh, haha, no we won't.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:17 PM 10-30-2022
This trade is pretty damn lopsided at the moment.

The full deal:#Broncos get: Russell Wilson and a fourth-rounder.#Seahawks get: 2 first-rounders and 2 second-rounders, a fifth-rounder, Drew Lock, Shelby Harris and Noah Fant.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 04:21 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's the thing, we all thought losing Tyreek would make us worse in the short term but thus far, we're not even sure that's the case.

Trading for Toney was also just as much of future move as it was an "Oh shit, we're still elite THIS YEAR despite losing Tyreek so we should try to make a push again!" move.

We are in a good place.
This is exactly the case. I for one thought KC would take a huge step backwards, but I gotta say that Clay seems to be right and I was very wrong about this trade and its affect on the Chiefs. Now, will we miss Reek in the playoffs? We'll see....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:41 PM 10-30-2022
Chiefs get: #29 and #50, so basically Karl (pick 30) and Skyy (pick 54) + a future 4th and 6th rounder.

Dolphins get: Tyreek Hill

It really is. Our ability to spread that money around has resulted in significantly more big plays than last season WITH Reek. You hate to fleece anyone, but the Dolphins were a bit desperate.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:41 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Unlike the broncos trade
:-) :-)

Kill shot.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:53 PM 10-30-2022
Chiefs get: #29 and #50, so basically Karl (pick 30) and Skyy (pick 54) + a future 4th and 6th rounder.

They got McDuffie with that pick, idiot. And the book isn’t written on a 2nd round WR after 7 games in a Reid offense. And of course you leave out that they saved 30 mil/year.

Imagine a Denver fan talking about a lopsided trade right now. The jury’s out on the Hill trade and will be for awhile, but we already know that the Wilson trade was one of the worst in NFL history. But Paton didn’t stop there. He decided to pay that scrub elite money before he took a single snap. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:07 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Yeah....this observation by Weis is not aging well at all.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:07 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They got McDuffie with that pick, idiot. And the book isn’t written on a 2nd round WR after 7 games in a Reid offense. And of course you leave out that they saved 30 mil/year.

Imagine a Denver fan talking about a lopsided trade right now. The jury’s out on the Hill trade and will be for awhile, but we already know that the Wilson trade was one of the worst in NFL history. But Paton didn’t stop there. He decided to pay that scrub elite money before he took a single snap. :-) :-)
Him returning and talking shit must mean the donx won. They must have played a complete non-factor of a team.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:20 PM 10-30-2022
Sitting here watching Geno Smith lead the Seahawks to a better record than his predecessor is doing with his new club.....and Geno comes at a better price tag.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:24 PM 10-30-2022

The fact that your bullshit is spilling into other threads show us just how ass hurt you are that KC is STILL MILES AHEAD of Denver. You really thought Mr Limted closed that gap didn't you? :-) OMG YOU DID
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:36 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's the thing, we all thought losing Tyreek would make us worse in the short term but thus far, we're not even sure that's the case.

Trading for Toney was also just as much of future move as it was an "Oh shit, we're still elite THIS YEAR despite losing Tyreek so we should try to make a push again!" move.

We are in a good place.

Not me and a few others said we were going get better through the draft with the extra pics we hauled in some of us got excited for the draft. I sure the fuck didn't sweat it. I was arguing before the draft it was a good trade. I'm not the only one.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:41 PM 10-30-2022
I'm officially here to eat my shit covered crow for making the prediction that JuJu would out-stat Tyreek this season.

Either Tua is better than anticipated, or Tyreek is the ultimate ace up the sleeve of any QB out there (acknowledging of course that Mahomes is out stat-ing himself from '21 without Hill).
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:43 PM 10-30-2022
Reek is a HOF talent. No doubt. But our WRs are good enough to win a Superbowl with our HOF QB and that's all that matters
[Reply]
Page 143 of 197
« First < 4393133139140141142143 144145146147153193 > Last »
Up