ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 143 of 158
« First < 4393133139140141142143 144145146147153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:47 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
As far as offensive line starters, I believe fisher is the only one who played in that game that won't play in this one.

And the chiefs did it all year. They get leads and then go vanilla. It's why all the so called experts were criticizing them,saying they weren't winning by enough. We will see what happens when they keep the foot on the gas for four quarters.

BTW, we've heard Titans, 49ers, Bills, etc. come in here and tell us the same crap you're saying. Those didn't work out for them. As good as old man Brady is, mahomes is better.
And it's hilarious how quickly they caught on after the Chiefs won the AFC... their 'sleepwalking' narrative no longer made any sense.

And the Bucs played right into it with their halftime adjustments in the first game.
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 12:54 PM 02-06-2021
It’s fucking comical to me that some of you have mentioned how I won’t come back if Tampa loses and eat crow....all the while knowing damn well that when Tampa wins....and I come make ONE post...I’ll instantly be blocked ������
[Reply]
Lzen 12:55 PM 02-06-2021
And if Tampa's coaching staff was that good at making adjustments then why did the Chiefs force Brady into 2 picks in the 3rd? I realize we're talking offense vs defense but the same still applies, does it not? Or are you saying they waited until the 4th quarter?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:57 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by LFG!JPFRMSP:
It’s ****ing comical to me that some of you have mentioned how I won’t come back if Tampa loses and eat crow....all the while knowing damn well that when Tampa wins....and I come make ONE post...I’ll instantly be blocked ������
Faced with factual evidence suggesting one play doesn't mean shit when it comes to tomorrow's game, and you jump to "well just WAIT until you guys LOSE and I come back and RUB IT IN YOUR FACES"

Seriously, how old are you again?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:58 PM 02-06-2021
It’s fucking comical to me that some of you have mentioned how I won’t come back if Tampa loses and eat crow....all the while knowing damn well that when Tampa wins....and I come make ONE post...I’ll instantly be blocked ������
Comeback and find out
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:59 PM 02-06-2021
Like I said, after tomorrow you'll disappear like a meth fart in the wind
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:07 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I think the Chiefs are fired up to put it to Tom Brady too. I don’t think I any of them will come out and say it but they’re.
Chris Jones hasn't forgot about the BS facemask call...I guarantee you that.

Florio's whole rationale for picking the Bucs was the "Tom Brady factor"...which is another way of saying "He'll get bail-out calls no other QB, in the history of the NFL, will get"

This "should" be a 38-24 game...but factoring in the TBF...probably 38-34. Have to allow 10 points for it...

The Bucs already have the most PI calls on record this season....anyone wonder how this happened?
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 01:07 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Faced with factual evidence suggesting one play doesn't mean shit when it comes to tomorrow's game, and you jump to "well just WAIT until you guys LOSE and I come back and RUB IT IN YOUR FACES"

Seriously, how old are you again?

Lol no dude...relax. I understand that one play means nothing when it comes to tomorrow. Of course not. I was simply talking about the pressure we were able to bring even while not being at full strength. which we are now. Someone responded with “he didn’t throw a pick in the game” which led to that whole back and forth. I’m not making more of it than what it is. Like I mentioned....y’all have a hell of a team...I do think that Mahomes is clearly the best QB in the league with some of the most lethal weapons in the game. With that being said....we have a ton of weapons ourselves, and i think we do have a better defense that happens to be playing some pretty good ball when it matters most. The pass rush WILL BE NASTY.....and has a chance to force some turnovers. That’s all I’m saying. And like I also said...if we lose (we won’t) I’ll be back to congratulate you guys on going back to back (super fucking impressive) but if we win (we will) please don’t kick me right away....let me chat it up a bit :-)
[Reply]
GoBills! 01:07 PM 02-06-2021
To me, it seemed like the Chiefs got bored with regular season football this year. It happened with New England as well. The regular season, for the most part anyway, is like preseason for the SB run.

Look at the Saints/Bucs series this year. Saints owned them twice, but the Bucs won the one that matters. Enjoy the wins in September and December, Brees!

On the subject of the Chiefs OL,I feel like 90% of the time when you hear all week about how a particular OL is in trouble and won't be able to slow down a DL they end up playing very well and aren't an issue. I expect the same here.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:09 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by GoBills!:
To me, it seemed like the Chiefs got bored with regular season football this year. It happened with New England as well. The regular season, for the most part anyway, is like preseason for the SB run.

Look at the Saints/Bucs series this year. Saints owned them twice, but the Bucs won the one that matters. Enjoy the wins in September and December, Brees!

On the subject of the Chiefs OL,I feel like 90% of the time when you hear all week about how a particular OL is in trouble and won't be able to slow down a DL they end up playing very well and aren't an issue. I expect the same here.
Level headed post here...
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:11 PM 02-06-2021
Trolls stop by to take a dump on our carpet.

We tell the trolls, bet you won't be back to clean that up when your team loses.

Troll wonders why he'd get banned for coming back and continuing to shit on the carpet later.

...that logic can't be real difficult to comprehend? You want no apologies later and no consequences.... must be a Millennial? :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 01:14 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Trolls stop by to take a dump on our carpet.

We tell the trolls, bet you won't be back to clean that up when your team loses.

Troll wonders why he'd get banned for coming back and continuing to shit on the carpet later.

...that logic can't be real difficult to comprehend? You want no apologies later and no consequences.... must be a Millennial? :-)
I’d rather talk about where the best Cuban sandwiches are in Tampa... Then ban him..:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:16 PM 02-06-2021
It’s fucking comical to me that some of you have mentioned how I won’t come back when Tampa loses and eat crow....all the while knowing damn well that when KC wins....and I don’t come back to make ONE post...I’ll instantly be a pathetic troll with no sack ������
FYP
[Reply]
Lzen 01:19 PM 02-06-2021
Lmao....it was a BS roughing the passer penalty on JPP. Do YOU know what a “free play” is moron?! 😂
I would not call it a free play. However, JPP hitting him probably had something to do with the inaccurate pass. It wasn't a good decision. That being said, you're an idiot if you think that was a BS penalty. That was about as obvious a penalty as you can get.
Attached: 20210206_131649.jpg (71.4 KB) 
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:26 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I’d rather talk about where the best Cuban sandwiches are in Tampa... Then ban him..:-)
There's a little place called "the green store" by locals at the corner of Interbay and MacDill. Hands down the best sandwiches in town
[Reply]
Page 143 of 158
« First < 4393133139140141142143 144145146147153 > Last »
Up