ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 158
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by LFG!JPFRMSP:
No no no dude...you are missing my point. I get that the INT doesn’t show up on the stat sheet. The point was that the PRESSURE......forced Patrick....into a bad ball. That WAS intercepted. I get that there was a penalty that takes the actual STAT of the sheet.
You realize the pressure was only effective BECAUSE of the penalty. You realize that right???
[Reply]
Redbled 12:13 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
SOMETHING TO KEEP AN EYE ON GUYS

JPP

Last week he did not practice at all due to a knee contusion.

This week he missed practice on Wednesday, was limited on Thursday and again he MISSED practice today. So he's had ONE limited practice since they left the field against Green Bay...ONE!!.

Hey he's a vet and I'm sure they'll cart him out there like the other banged up guys but this is a guy they are relying on to go against our new o-line and he could only have one limited practice over two weeks? How can this be a positive thing? I guess we'll see.
Who’s JPP? Never heard of him.
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 12:14 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Your entire fan base is literally former Dallas Cowboy, Niner,Patriots fan half wits. You must be proud.
Wait there’s no locals here in Tampa that are life long Bucs fans??
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:14 PM 02-06-2021
No no no dude...you are missing my point. I get that the INT doesn’t show up on the stat sheet. The point was that the PRESSURE......forced Patrick....into a bad ball. That WAS intercepted. I get that there was a penalty that takes the actual STAT of the sheet.
No, that's not accurate. Give Patrick a free play, and he's going to put it up. He wants the free play. In that instance it was obvious he put it up to an area, giving his receiver an opportunity to either make a play or draw a DPI. It's SOP for Mahomes; we've seen him do it for three years now. He doesn't get flustered by pressure. He presses, trying to take advantage of the situation and sometimes it doesn't work out, but he knows that if the worst case happens, the play won't count anyway the moment he sees the flag.
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 12:16 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You realize the pressure was only effective BECAUSE of the penalty. You realize that right???
Well this literally makes no sense...so your telling me...that the pressure put on Mahomes, was because of the roughing the passer call on JPP which was AFTER he threw the ball..???? You’re serious?
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 12:19 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No, that's not accurate. Give Patrick a free play, and he's going to put it up. He wants the free play. In that instance it was obvious he put it up to an area, giving his receiver an opportunity to either make a play or draw a DPI. It's SOP for Mahomes; we've seen him do it for three years now. He doesn't get flustered by pressure. He presses, trying to take advantage of the situation and sometimes it doesn't work out, but he knows that if the worst case happens, the play won't count anyway the moment he sees the flag.
Dude how are you missing this??? It WAS NOT A FREE PLAY...there was no offsides...there was NO flag after the snap.....he DIDNT SEE A FLAG!!! He was hit after he threw the bad ball and THEN THERE WAS A FLAG. Jesus Christ! Lmfao
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:20 PM 02-06-2021
BORING.

"You guys are in for a reality check! Player X wasn't playing the last time we played! You're in big trouble! We're going to pressure Mahomes into throwing picks! Better not try to run the ball either! And our QB is HOT at the right time! He's going to feast on that soft Chiefs defense! You can't stop player Y, and if you try, then player Z will eat that weak Chiefs defense alive! You Chiefs fans are SO ARROGANT!"

BORING.

We're not on your board spouting bullshit.

The reality is, if The Chiefs play anywhere near their A game, you'll be blown out. If The Chiefs play their B game, you'll lose by ten. You literally have to hope that this is the one game in 25 where the Chiefs play their C game. It could happen. I doubt it.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:22 PM 02-06-2021
The Chiefs played their C game against the 49ers last SB and still won by 11. And they were a much better defense than the Bucs.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:23 PM 02-06-2021
Hey, dumb****er... It was 3rd and 17 at our 48, Mahomes threw the ball which was intercepted at the 12. He doesn't throw that pass if its 1st or 2nd down... JPP then whacks him in the head...Chiefs 1st down... The Refs then threw 2 BS holding penalties after 2 good plays, so we were backed up to 3rd and 27 otherwise we would have put you out of your misery on that drive up 10 with 6:00 left in the game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:24 PM 02-06-2021
Are we really doing a deep dive on a single play that happened two months ago while Bucs fan simultaneously tells us not to hang our hat on the outcome of the same game because the Bucs lost to a healthy Brees twice before beating him post broken ribs, punctured lungs with a torn rotator cuff and bad foot, giving the Bucs all of their touchdown drives within the Saints' 40?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:32 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Are we really doing a deep dive on a single play that happened two months ago while Bucs fan simultaneously tells us not to hang our hat on the outcome of the same game because the Bucs lost to a healthy Brees twice before beating him post broken ribs, punctured lungs with a torn rotator cuff and bad foot, giving the Bucs all of their touchdown drives within the Saints' 40?
BORING.

The game can not get here fast enough.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:36 PM 02-06-2021
Dude how are you missing this??? It WAS NOT A FREE PLAY...there was no offsides...there was NO flag after the snap.....he DIDNT SEE A FLAG!!! He was hit after he threw the bad ball and THEN THERE WAS A FLAG. Jesus Christ! Lmfao
are you really trying to extrapolate that because of one play in a game like two months ago that somehow that is how you're going to win the Super Bowl?

Good luck, knucklehead.

Just like all the other teams' fans that have come here over the last 14 months to talk a bunch of bullshit, you're going to have your hopes crushed and will not come back here to man up and eat your crow.

Mahomes? You owe him AWE. And he will collect tomorrow.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:40 PM 02-06-2021
Hey you know what's funny?

YOU'RE RIGHT.

Most of us here are not remembering that play accurately.

You know why you remember it so well?

It gave you hope. It still does.

You know why we don't really remember it all that well?

Because it was completely unimportant. It meant, and means, nothing. It was 3rd and long, so Mahomes threw one up because it literally didn't matter. In a game in which he was in complete control.

And that is why you'll lose.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:40 PM 02-06-2021
Just thinking about how confident every talking head and Bills fan was that the Chiefs were frauds and were gonna get smoked by the best QB/WR combo in football lol.

Man what a beatdown
[Reply]
Lzen 12:42 PM 02-06-2021
Haha go re watch the game...there was no letting off the gas...there were adjustments made by Tampa. Our pressure forced your boy into a sack fumble and a pick...WITHOUT Vita Vea on the field and while you still actually had some starters on O line. But please keep putting a ton of emphasis on that first matchup in week 12....that shit clearly worked for the Saints and their fan base as well!
As far as offensive line starters, I believe fisher is the only one who played in that game that won't play in this one.

And the chiefs did it all year. They get leads and then go vanilla. It's why all the so called experts were criticizing them,saying they weren't winning by enough. We will see what happens when they keep the foot on the gas for four quarters.

BTW, we've heard Titans, 49ers, Bills, etc. come in here and tell us the same crap you're saying. Those didn't work out for them. As good as old man Brady is, mahomes is better.
[Reply]
Page 142 of 158
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Up