ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 163
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
arrwheader 06:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
2. SHE HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM BUT YOU CANNOT ASSUME THEY ARE ALL TRUE SEEING AS SHE WAS THE ONE RECORDING THE CONVERSATION

Yes, that seems to be glossed over here.

The very nature of her recording herself accusing him of things is strange. Media doesn't mention this context..it's assumed this conversation was snatched out of thin air.
Yes exactly plus all the "highlights" of the tape i have been hearing are all just her trying to get him to admit to something and accusing him. Means nothing TBH. Hate to say it but its just an argument between an extremely dysfunctional couple.

Bad news for Hill here is that now that united front is blowed up. If they go against each other it will get even uglier now.

Also yes its disgusting the media just released this smh why i fucking hate the media and you should distrust them. All for profit, ratings, and you heard it here first.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL i see someone still cannot fathom what "racist" means even after I told him to look in a dictionary ages ago :-)
Your ignorance has been on full display on this BB long enough for everyone to know exactly what you are.

It is what it is.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
2. SHE HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM BUT YOU CANNOT ASSUME THEY ARE ALL TRUE SEEING AS SHE WAS THE ONE RECORDING THE CONVERSATION

Yes, that seems to be glossed over here.

The very nature of her recording herself accusing him of things is strange. Media doesn't mention this context..it's assumed this conversation was snatched out of thin air.
Yep, but the hounds won't stop until they get every "thug" out of KC. They did it to Peters, Kareem and now Tyreek.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:13 PM 04-25-2019
Man, I don't even want to turn on the fucking TV now. :-)
[Reply]
Third Eye 06:13 PM 04-25-2019
The amount of cognitive dissonance displayed by a few folks here as you continue to dig in is almost admirable in a perverse way.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:14 PM 04-25-2019

Tyreek Hill is scheduled to host a youth football camp at Shawnee Mission South High School in June. The producer of the event, ProCamps, tells me they are determining their next step in light of the recent developments. https://t.co/sKywwD8pPj

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) April 26, 2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:15 PM 04-25-2019
Really the only thing that matters at this point - and I supported giving Hill a 2nd chance - is that this little innocent 3 year old boy might have less of a chance now of being brutalized by that ignorant monster. Everything else pales in comparison.
[Reply]
TLO 06:15 PM 04-25-2019
Cut this sack of shit... NOW
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:16 PM 04-25-2019
Yep, but the hounds won't stop until they get every "thug" out of KC. They did it to Peters, Kareem and now Tyreek.
The subtle racism of low expectations.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:16 PM 04-25-2019
Ok, mods, seriously, what exactly is a bannable offense?

Because by any true measure of fucking decency, some of these motherfuckers here are so far beyond just like...you know...disagreeing in an argument.

And I've got people blocked but y'all quote their shit and so I see their horrible, backwards, completely reprehensible bullshit regardless.

What the FUCK. Seriously, the fact that we ALLOW people to spout their ignorant bullshit give credence to their backwards-assed beliefs.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Oh look, the media are already trying to bury Tyreek even though the audio is full of accusations he denies. But hey, in some folks eyes minorities will always be guilty until proven innocent.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Quote one dickhead.
Anybody can go to this link:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/sear...0&pp=25&page=3

and see all your posts in this thread and judge for themselves whether you didn't spend the whole day taking up for him and calling this a nothing burger
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:17 PM 04-25-2019
Your stupidity is breathtaking.
[Reply]
-King- 06:17 PM 04-25-2019
Jesus wtf is wrong with people on this board that they can't ignore obvious trolls and dumbasses. Stop responding to u hieffybugger.
[Reply]
digger 06:20 PM 04-25-2019
International Call Recording

International call recording regulations vary widely, and the local government’s telecommunications authority should be consulted prior to initiating a call recording system. Many countries do not have specific laws covering telecommunication issues, and thus operate on a case-by-case basis. When in doubt it is best practice to obtain consent from all parties in the call.

Dubai
"A punishment of confinement and fine shall be inflicted on any person who attacks the sanctity of individuals' private or family life by committing any of the following acts in other than the legally permitted cases or without the victim's consent:
a: Eavesdropping or recording or transmitting by any system of whatever kind, any conversation held at a particular place or via the phone or any other set.
b: Picking up or transmitting by any system of whatever kind, a person's picture at a particular place. If the acts referred to in the above two cases during a meeting within the hearing or sight of the person attending, their consent shall be required.

The same punishment shall be inflicted on any person who publishes through any means - news, pictures or comments pertaining to the secrets of people's private or familial lives even if the same is true. A punishment of confinement for a period not exceeding seven years and a fine shall be inflicted on any public officer who commits any of the acts described in this article depending on his functionary authority.
In all cases, systems and other tools used in the crime shall be confiscated and the recordings found shall be obliterated or destroyed"
[Reply]
Page 142 of 163
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Up