ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 158
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:36 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
:-)

I wonder if he has nightmares about Hill.

Hell, last night I had a dream about being thrashed by a dinosaur. He has to have nightmares about Hill.
Saw part of his presser the other day. When asked about Hill, he didn't look comfortable or confident with his answers. I would be shocked if TB puts Davis on Hill for most of the game.

I don't think Davis wants anything to do with Hill tomorrow.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:37 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by LFG!JPFRMSP:
Lmao....it was a BS roughing the passer penalty on JPP. Do YOU know what a “free play” is moron?! 😂
No it wasn't a BS call, those are the rules, Just like when Clark got one on Brady extending a drive... You have to be 14, give or take...
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:40 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Carlton is pretty good but he is made to go against the classic possession receivers. He can’t match speed from the best like Tyreek.

Reminds me of Sean Smith. Dude was really good against possession receivers but then when he faced the elite speed guys? Well...

Apparently he runs about a 4.5 :40. Doesn't have a hope in hell covering Hill or Hardman. Maybe if he got a good jam on Hardman he could slow him down for a couple seconds. If Sammy is healthy, he'll get taken to the woodshed in that spot as well. Watkins is way too savvy for that kid.
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 11:46 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If Cook doesn't fumble, noodle arm Brees beats you. Heck, in the wild card round a guy with a beer brand last name starting for the first time, playing on a team with a losing record, tore up your secondary when it was healthy...:-)
And Green Bay?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:47 AM 02-06-2021
And Green Bay?
Brady threw 3 picks. So yeah, good job guys. Proud of you. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:51 AM 02-06-2021
Unlike GB, if tommy boy tosses up 3 int's, our O will take advantage and we'll blow them out. If he somehow manages to protect the ball, we may only beat them by 2 scores
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 11:52 AM 02-06-2021
But wait!!! Where’s the idiots saying I didn’t know what a free play was?? That DONT know why a free play is!! Hahahaha fucking clowns
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:55 AM 02-06-2021
But wait!!! Where’s the idiots saying I didn’t know what a free play was?? That DONT know why a free play is!! Hahahaha ****ing clowns
God, actual brain damage. Truly unfortunate.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:55 AM 02-06-2021
But wait!!! Where’s the idiots saying I didn’t know what a free play was?? That DONT know why a free play is!! Hahahaha fucking clowns
You don't know shit. How pathetic to go on an opposing team's board to troll.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:57 AM 02-06-2021
But wait!!! Where’s the idiots saying I didn’t know what a free play was?? That DONT know why a free play is!! Hahahaha ****ing clowns
But wait!!! Who is the fucking half wit that thinks INT’s count as INT’s even when they aren’t, say it with me, INT’s!!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:00 PM 02-06-2021
Bill Maher knows what’s up. Start at 3:00

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwcK6QaeOE
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:01 PM 02-06-2021
How pathetic they literally have to pray for PI penalties and the game to be called completely one sided for Tampa to have a chance. It's over. They won't watch football again after Sunday.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:06 PM 02-06-2021
And Green Bay?
If Aaron doesn’t turtle up and try to force a ball to Adam’s, and runs instead it’s a different ending. One thing you’re clearly discounting is our coaches are infinitely better than the Bucs. This is Andy and Spags 3rd SB. Brady hasn’t beaten Spags in KC. But Spags def beat Brady which led to 18-1. I guarantee you Brady did not want to face Spags and this defense again in the SB. Karen Brady will be yelling at his O line, and receivers tomorrow after Jones and Clark drill him repeatedly. What does Brady do when he gets pressured?? Throw picks. Just like he did in the last matchup.
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 12:06 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
But wait!!! Who is the ****ing half wit that thinks INT’s count as INT’s even when they aren’t, say it with me, INT’s!!!!
No no no dude...you are missing my point. I get that the INT doesn’t show up on the stat sheet. The point was that the PRESSURE......forced Patrick....into a bad ball. That WAS intercepted. I get that there was a penalty that takes the actual STAT of the sheet.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 02-06-2021
Your entire fan base is literally former Dallas Cowboy, Niner,Patriots fan half wits. You must be proud.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 158
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Up