ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 163
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:05 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
There is a reason, it’s because it would take me an entire day to quote all the stupid denial-phase “no charges were filed” posts you made. Everybody here saw you walking around with your pants around your ankles. The whole thread documents it.
Quote one dickhead.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:05 PM 04-25-2019
2. SHE HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM BUT YOU CANNOT ASSUME THEY ARE ALL TRUE SEEING AS SHE WAS THE ONE RECORDING THE CONVERSATION

Yes, that seems to be glossed over here.

The very nature of her recording herself accusing him of things is strange. Media doesn't mention this context..it's assumed this conversation was snatched out of thin air.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It was a public lynching for sure...and I'm not excusing Hill. He made his bed...

What's disturbing is none of this would be happening 15 years ago. Hill's personal family problems would be a legal/custody matter. Broadcasting that recording instead of handing it to the DA is extremely bizarre...and was meant for only one purpose, ruin Hill's life. It's going to inadvertently ruin his entire families life...with twins on the way. It seemed like the state was going to monitor the situation and help them get things on track. I guess the DA gets a gold star and the KC media...Hill's kid just lost his father and being financially set for life. The dust will settle and it seems everyone lost ..
Yeah, the good old days. Let's make America Great again!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
SO HERE IS MY VIEWS

1. HE DENIED THAT HE INJURED HIS SON WHICH WAS THE MAIN ISSUE

2. SHE HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM BUT YOU CANNOT ASSUME THEY ARE ALL TRUE SEEING AS SHE WAS THE ONE RECORDING THE CONVERSATION SO WOULD NATURALLY BE INCLINED TO SKEW THINGS HER WAY

3. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD BEAT THEIR KIDS. DO I AGREE WITH SUCH DISCIPLINE? NOPE, BUT LET'S NOT BE HYPOCRITES AND ACT LIKE PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE DON'T DO IT, BECAUSE THEY DO ACROSS ALL BACKGROUNDS, AGES AND RACES.

4. HIS COMMENT TO HER ABOUT "TERRIFY" IS JUST SLANG TALK. YOU CANNOT SACK A MAN FOR WORDS BEING SAID DURING A PRIVATE ARGUMENT BETWEEN HIM AND HIS PARTNER.

5. HE HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING AND THIS AUDIO WOULD NOT HOLD WEIGHT IN COURT

6. THE CHIEFS HAVE TO DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO BE A TEAM FULL OF "MORALS" OR A TEAM THAT WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. THEY MOVED QUICKLY BY CUTTING KAREEM AND LOOK AT IT NOW? FOLKS ARE CELEBRATING HIM BEING PART OF THE BROWNS WHILST WE LOOK LIKE D/CKHEADS. SO SORRY BUT I HOPE WE STICK WITH TYREEK AND HE CONTINUES TO DO THE PARENTING SKILLS PROGRAM THAT HE'S IN.

AND LASTLY IT'S VERY INTERESTING TO SEE OUR OWN "FANS" AND MEDIA DEMANDING THAT HILL GETS RELEASED. AND THEN THESE SAME FOLKS WILL TURN AROUND AND CRY WHEN WE GET BUMPED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS EACH AND EVERY YEAR. THOSE FANS DON'T DESERVE TO WIN A DAMN THING AND WE NEVER WILL IF WE CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE THIS IS A fuckING CHURCH LEAGUE.
Your views suck.

And you’re still a racist POS.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:08 PM 04-25-2019
Ok, so, Chiefs are obviously cutting him.

Does he get the death sentence from the NFL?

He's a repeat offender in (a minimum of) two pretty horrific instances. He may well end up in prison for this latest one.

I think every Chiefs fan is sick at the thought of cutting him and then the Browns or some other team picking him up and having success. None of us wants that.

But putting that to the side, what does Goodell want here? This is the easiest guy to send a message with and it's not undeserved. I think he shouldn't play another down in the NFL again. He had two really solid chances with a support system. And he failed.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:08 PM 04-25-2019
Chiefs cutting him first makes Roger’s job easier. And fuck him, he needs to be the one to act first.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They’re 1a and 1b.
They're #62 and #63.

fixed your post.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:09 PM 04-25-2019

KCTV reports the audio they obtained as recorded at the Dubai International Airport. Hill departed on the trip March 9, in between the two Overland Park PD reports on March 5 and March 14. https://t.co/sKywwD8pPj

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) April 26, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:09 PM 04-25-2019

I won't be surprised if the Chiefs cut Tyreek Hill by tomorrow night. I will be surprised if he ever plays in the NFL again.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
kcpasco 06:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Ok, so, Chiefs are obviously cutting him.

Does he get the death sentence from the NFL?

He's a repeat offender in (a minimum of) two pretty horrific instances. He may well end up in prison for this latest one.

I think every Chiefs fan is sick at the thought of cutting him and then the Browns or some other team picking him up and having success. None of us wants that.

But putting that to the side, what does Goodell want here? This is the easiest guy to send a message with and it's not undeserved. I think he shouldn't play another down in the NFL again. He had two really solid chances with a support system. And he failed.

Thoughts?
Chiefs cutting him first means ol Roger can hide under a rock. Not cutting him forces that pos to make a statement.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 06:10 PM 04-25-2019
Hopefully Mahomes is on a plane home to KC. He doesn't need to be put on the spot by ESPN to answer anything about this shit.

Prayers for the child. What an adorable innocent little boy.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Your views suck.

And you’re still a racist POS.
LOL i see someone still cannot fathom what "racist" means even after I told him to look in a dictionary ages ago :-)
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:11 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
2. SHE HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM BUT YOU CANNOT ASSUME THEY ARE ALL TRUE SEEING AS SHE WAS THE ONE RECORDING THE CONVERSATION

Yes, that seems to be glossed over here.

The very nature of her recording herself accusing him of things is strange. Media doesn't mention this context..it's assumed this conversation was snatched out of thin air.
He didn't deny anything when she was talking about him punching the kid in the chest and whipping him with a belt. In fact, he simply responds with, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:12 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
This is what happens when you’re probably basically legally retarded but can run fast your entire life.

****ing Moran POS.
And if you can't run fast then you post on CP as BlackOp or Pete.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:12 PM 04-25-2019

Tyreek Hill should never play in the NFL again https://t.co/ZE4raTg5o3

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 26, 2019

[Reply]
Page 141 of 163
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Up