ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 158
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 11:17 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You don't even understand what a free play is. :-) :-) :-)
Lmao....it was a BS roughing the passer penalty on JPP. Do YOU know what a “free play” is moron?! 😂
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:19 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by LFG!JPFRMSP:
Threw one in the 4th that was negated. Was a bad over throw from him getting ****ing smashed.
LOL - at least I now understand that I’m dealing with a complete fucking moron. Thanks
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:19 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No Clark, no Breeland, no Thornhill, no Hardman. But best believe Jamel fucking Dean is on this :-)

Carlton Davis... hahaha
[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 11:23 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Our OL is paper mache, they made adjustments in the 2nd half, there's no way we win without our starters if it was a 3 pt game in week 12, blah blah blah

He also doesn't understand the concept of a free play. No intelligent life to be found here.
Again..MORON...do YOU know what a free play is?! Apparently not...
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:24 AM 02-06-2021
No Clark, no Breeland, no Thornhill, no Hardman. But best believe Jamel fucking Dean is on this :-)

Our defense is consistently underrated. In spite of the fact that they've held 20 out of the last 25 teams they've faced to under their season scoring averages, including every playoff team. All but one of them by at least 6 points.

Breeland in particular never gets the credit he deserves. Not only has he been ridiculously consistent this season, he's also come up with a game-changing play in just about every playoff game since last year. I would take Breeland over either of their CBs. I would probably take our safeties over both of their safeties as well.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:25 AM 02-06-2021
I'd take Fenton over Davis and Dean.

Their corners are trash
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:30 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Our defense is consistently underrated. In spite of the fact that they've held 20 out of the last 25 teams they've faced to under their season scoring averages, including every playoff team. All but one of them by at least 6 points.

Breeland in particular never gets the credit he deserves. Not only has he been ridiculously consistent this season, he's also come up with a game-changing play in just about every playoff game since last year. I would take Breeland over either of their CBs. I would probably take our safeties over both of their safeties as well.
I would take Mathieu, Sneed, a now healthy Thornhill, Breeland, and Fenton over their guys.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:30 AM 02-06-2021
The problem with their secondary is they're young. Mahomes already plays like a veteran moving DBs around with his eyes and they got torched. Plus their DC was playing like it was 2018 and played man to man against Tyreek. Not a good look for them.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:31 AM 02-06-2021
Again..MORON...do YOU know what a free play is?! Apparently not...
Isn't she cute?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:31 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Their corners are trash
Exactly! Their front 7 is solid, but let's not pretend they're the 85 bears or even the 2019 49ers. They can stop the run but luckily for us, that's not what we do. I expect a ton of jet sweeps/ misdirection plays to wear them out which will then allow PM to attack the weakness of their D
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 AM 02-06-2021

Oh so Clark pretty much got his list from PFF. That explains everything.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:32 AM 02-06-2021
Haha go re watch the game...there was no letting off the gas...there were adjustments made by Tampa. Our pressure forced your boy into a sack fumble and a pick...WITHOUT Vita Vea on the field and while you still actually had some starters on O line. But please keep putting a ton of emphasis on that first matchup in week 12....that shit clearly worked for the Saints and their fan base as well!
If Cook doesn't fumble, noodle arm Brees beats you. Heck, in the wild card round a guy with a beer brand last name starting for the first time, playing on a team with a losing record, tore up your secondary when it was healthy...:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:33 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Carlton Davis... hahaha
:-)

I wonder if he has nightmares about Hill.

Hell, last night I had a dream about being thrashed by a dinosaur. He has to have nightmares about Hill.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:33 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I would take Mathieu, Sneed, a now healthy Thornhill, Breeland, and Fenton over their guys.
In the playoffs, I'd throw in Dirty Dan. Guy just makes big plays in the postseason. He's like the Terminator in Jan/Feb.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:34 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Their corners are trash
Carlton is pretty good but he is made to go against the classic possession receivers. He can’t match speed from the best like Tyreek.

Reminds me of Sean Smith. Dude was really good against possession receivers but then when he faced the elite speed guys? Well...

[Reply]
Page 140 of 158
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up