ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 163
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Bewbies 05:59 PM 04-25-2019
With the 1st pick in the NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals, who congratulate the KC Chiefs for cutting Tyreek Hill, take....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I fucking told you several days ago, but you were too goddamned arrogant and indignant to listen then.

Keep pissing in the wind instead of admitting that you were wrong.

This is why you're an incel. Learn from it, or continue being a miserable, with your only socialization coming from your remote.
Fuck you. I don't know you any more than I know Tyreek, and I don't trust your 'say so' any more than I trust a complete stranger.

You want credibility, you provide details at the time they are requested. You don't weigh in with vague rumor hoping people are invested in your credibility on a BB.

You're a worthless piece of shit, and you have been for a while. That's completely separate matter from whether or not Tyreek Hill is or isn't.

Even now, you're more invested in your own self-esteem than anyone else, including other people on the board, and including the kid you cry your fucking crocodile tears for.

More interested in crowing that your prejudices happened to prove correct than being a decent person and hoping for better from human nature.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:59 PM 04-25-2019
What’s Dez Bryant up to
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:00 PM 04-25-2019
This is SO FUCKING CHIEFS

Forget Madden, Mahomes needs to break THIS curse
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You’re proud of your body of work over the last 24 hours, ridiculing people with sources that turned out to be 100% correct, pooh-poohing the entire thing, acting like no charges meant nothing happened? Really going to stand by all that?
Everything you just said is complete bullshit. It appears you don't actually pay attention to what is said and instead prefer to attack the person.

There is a reason you didnt provide any quotes.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:01 PM 04-25-2019
Just listened to it.

He’s done.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:02 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Can you even read?

Here's what ****s me up:

The DA can't put a case together and they hold a press conference to drop charges while simultaneously throwing shade to the person they are not going to charge. Then the media comes along with evidence that may very well be illegal to broadcast or even be in possession of( shouldn't have this been given over to the DA? ), and they nail the defendant to the wall in the court of public opinion, which could very well end up being an actual court of law.
Am I wrong in believing that what just happened is illegal as all ****, and that this evidence could end up being dismissed in a court of law? AND, that Hill now has a right to sue the ever loving bejeezus out of KCTV 5?
It was a public lynching for sure...and I'm not excusing Hill. He made his bed...

What's disturbing is none of this would be happening 15 years ago. Hill's personal family problems would be a legal/custody matter. Broadcasting that recording instead of handing it to the DA is extremely bizarre...and was meant for only one purpose, ruin Hill's life. It's going to inadvertently ruin his entire families life...with twins on the way. It seemed like the state was going to monitor the situation and help them get things on track. I guess the DA gets a gold star and the KC media...Hill's kid just lost his father and being financially set for life. The dust will settle and it seems everyone lost ..the child was already not living with them.

If no legal charges happen...all that was accomplished was ruining Hill's ability to provide for his family. It was already known they were having problems...the angry mob is satiated and can forget about it in a week. Hill's children have to live with it for the rest of lives.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:03 PM 04-25-2019
SO HERE IS MY VIEWS

1. HE DENIED THAT HE INJURED HIS SON WHICH WAS THE MAIN ISSUE

2. SHE HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM BUT YOU CANNOT ASSUME THEY ARE ALL TRUE SEEING AS SHE WAS THE ONE RECORDING THE CONVERSATION SO WOULD NATURALLY BE INCLINED TO SKEW THINGS HER WAY

3. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD BEAT THEIR KIDS. DO I AGREE WITH SUCH DISCIPLINE? NOPE, BUT LET'S NOT BE HYPOCRITES AND ACT LIKE PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE DON'T DO IT, BECAUSE THEY DO ACROSS ALL BACKGROUNDS, AGES AND RACES.

4. HIS COMMENT TO HER ABOUT "TERRIFY" IS JUST SLANG TALK. YOU CANNOT SACK A MAN FOR WORDS BEING SAID DURING A PRIVATE ARGUMENT BETWEEN HIM AND HIS PARTNER.

5. HE HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING AND THIS AUDIO WOULD NOT HOLD WEIGHT IN COURT

6. THE CHIEFS HAVE TO DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO BE A TEAM FULL OF "MORALS" OR A TEAM THAT WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. THEY MOVED QUICKLY BY CUTTING KAREEM AND LOOK AT IT NOW? FOLKS ARE CELEBRATING HIM BEING PART OF THE BROWNS WHILST WE LOOK LIKE D/CKHEADS. SO SORRY BUT I HOPE WE STICK WITH TYREEK AND HE CONTINUES TO DO THE PARENTING SKILLS PROGRAM THAT HE'S IN.

AND LASTLY IT'S VERY INTERESTING TO SEE OUR OWN "FANS" AND MEDIA DEMANDING THAT HILL GETS RELEASED. AND THEN THESE SAME FOLKS WILL TURN AROUND AND CRY WHEN WE GET BUMPED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS EACH AND EVERY YEAR. THOSE FANS DON'T DESERVE TO WIN A DAMN THING AND WE NEVER WILL IF WE CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE THIS IS A F#CKING CHURCH LEAGUE.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:03 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nope. People are upset a guy they rooted for who it appeared had turned his life around in fact has not and is just a piece of shit.

You hope people can change.

Nailed it.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:04 PM 04-25-2019

Chiefs executive says team has no immediate comment on Tyreek Hill audio but expected to update.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:04 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
SO HERE IS MY VIEWS

2. SHE HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM BUT YOU CANNOT ASSUME THEY ARE ALL TRUE SEEING AS SHE WAS THE ONE RECORDING THE CONVERSATION SO WOULD NATURALLY BE INCLINED TO SKEW THINGS HER WAY

3. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD BEAT THEIR KIDS. DO I AGREE WITH SUCH DISCIPLINE? NOPE, BUT LET'S NOT BE HYPOCRITES AND ACT LIKE PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE DON'T DO IT, BECAUSE THEY DO ACROSS ALL BACKGROUNDS, AGES AND RACES.

4. HIS COMMENT TO HER ABOUT "TERRIFY" IS JUST SLANG TALK. YOU CANNOT SACK A MAN FOR WORDS BEING SAID DURING A PRIVATE ARGUMENT BETWEEN HIM AND HIS PARTNER.

5. HE HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING AND THIS AUDIO WOULD NOT HOLD WEIGHT IN COURT

6. THE CHIEFS HAVE TO DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO BE A TEAM FULL OF "MORALS" OR A TEAM THAT WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. THEY MOVED QUICKLY BY CUTTING KAREEM AND LOOK AT IT NOW? FOLKS ARE CELEBRATING HIM BEING PART OF THE BROWNS WHILST WE LOOK LIKE D/CKHEADS. SO SORRY BUT I HOPE WE STICK WITH TYREEK AND HE CONTINUES TO DO THE PARENTING SKILLS PROGRAM THAT HE'S IN.

AND LASTLY IT'S VERY INTERESTING TO SEE OUR OWN "FANS" AND MEDIA DEMANDING THAT HILL GETS RELEASED. AND THEN THESE SAME FOLKS WILL TURN AROUND AND CRY WHEN WE GET BUMPED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS EACH AND EVERY YEAR. THOSE FANS DON'T DESERVE TO WIN A DAMN THING AND WE NEVER WILL IF WE CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE THIS IS A F#CKING CHURCH LEAGUE.
:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:04 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Everything you just said is complete bullshit. It appears you don't actually pay attention to what is said and instead prefer to attack the person.

There is a reason you didnt provide any quotes.
There is a reason, it’s because it would take me an entire day to quote all the stupid denial-phase “no charges were filed” posts you made. Everybody here saw you walking around with your pants around your ankles. The whole thread documents it.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:05 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Just listened to it.

He’s done.
does he admit to doing anything in the audio?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:05 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
SO HERE IS MY VIEWS

AND LASTLY IT'S VERY INTERESTING TO SEE OUR OWN "FANS" AND MEDIA DEMANDING THAT HILL GETS RELEASED. AND THEN THESE SAME FOLKS WILL TURN AROUND AND CRY WHEN WE GET BUMPED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS EACH AND EVERY YEAR. THOSE FANS DON'T DESERVE TO WIN A DAMN THING AND WE NEVER WILL IF WE CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE THIS IS A fuckING CHURCH LEAGUE.
And with the least surprising post in the history of the internet...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:05 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Embarrassing that he hasn't been cut already.

He will be by the end of the night.
[Reply]
Page 140 of 163
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up