ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 791
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240640 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:53 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What if they somehow find a way to sign Bell AND Collins?

I mean, what Veach did last year was pretty unexpected...
Absolutely possible. Especially if they move on from Ford.

But I can’t imagine Veach saying that it’s “Damien’s job to lose” and then pulling the rug out from under that with Bell...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:53 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I don’t believe you
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/a...to-mike-trout/
[Reply]
In58men 02:53 PM 03-06-2019
Weddle and Bell.

That’s enough for FA

draft Joejuan Willams and then ALL OL
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:54 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Weddle and Bell.

That’s enough for FA

:-)

Surely you're not serious...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:54 PM 03-06-2019
What if they somehow find a way to sign Bell AND Collins?

I mean, what Veach did last year was pretty unexpected...
It was, but not a positional waste of resources.

Signing Bell when you have a proven plus player at RB is a glut of talent at one position-never mind that I think Bell is not suited for this blocking scheme at all. And also, that RB's come and go quickly; wrapping up that kind of money in any RB is not smart, in my opinion.

And Collins would help that defense, but is not enough alone.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:56 PM 03-06-2019
Ford said he FEELS healthy. Again, do you even know what a lumbar discectomy is? He's missing part of one or more discs in his back. The procedure relieves pain but does not prevent further injury. In fact, his back is compromised and with repeated stress, could more easily be injured.

I don't hate Dee Ford. I've said several times that I don't like the idea of spending our 2019 cap on him but I've also said I would consider a long-term deal for the right price.

What's going to be your homer take when the Chiefs trade him, since you've been so insistent they love him?
When did I say they Chiefs love him? I said they tagged him. Is that a homer take-saying he was tagged when in fact he was?

So you would sign him long term- but post ten times a day that he has a bad back? Confusing.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:00 PM 03-06-2019
I see Craig Stout is pining for Jamie Collins to be the new SAM. It kinda is the perfect position fit for him. If the price isn’t too steep that’d be great, he can stick on TEs a lot better than what we currently have at LB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:00 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
When did I say they Chiefs love him? I said they tagged him. Is that a homer take-saying he was tagged when in fact he was?

So you would sign him long term- but post ten times a day that he has a bad back? Confusing.
It's only confusing because you haven't bothered to pay attention to what I'm actually saying instead of just assuming I hate Dee Ford, when in fact I don't.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:01 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Weddle and Bell.

That’s enough for FA

An aging Safety and an expensive RB that has been on the couch a year?

No thanks.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:06 PM 03-06-2019
It's only confusing because you haven't bothered to pay attention to what I'm actually saying instead of just assuming I hate Dee Ford, when in fact I don't.
Hard to tell when you post Dee is a brokedick in every thread. :-)

All I ever said was the Ford does Not currently have a back injury.

Did I say his back is normal-no Did I say he would not get injured again-no

But I did post that he does not currently have an injured back- which he doesn't. He had surgery and played great last year.
[Reply]
In58men 03:08 PM 03-06-2019
:-)

Surely you're not serious...
Protect Mahomes!!!!!!!

We’ll be okay on defense fam.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:13 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I see Craig Stout is pining for Jamie Collins to be the new SAM. It kinda is the perfect position fit for him. If the price isn’t too steep that’d be great, he can stick on TEs a lot better than what we currently have at LB.
I’d be happy with Collins x 2 and somebody like Vinny Curry or Eric Weddle

Cut Berry, Houston, Sorenson, Murray, Ragland

Trade Ford for a high 2nd/low 1st

1. DeAndre Baker
2. Irv Smith Jr.
2. Charles Omenihu
2. Darnell Savage
3. Rodney Anderson
[Reply]
O.city 03:14 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’d be happy with Collins x 2 and somebody like Vinny Curry or Eric Weddle

Cut Berry, Houston, Sorenson, Murray, Ragland

Trade Ford for a high 2nd/low 1st

1. DeAndre Baker
2. Irv Smith Jr.
2. Charles Omenihu
2. Darnell Savage
3. Rodney Anderson
That's probably the route i'd go, but i'm just not sure they're gonna cut Berry.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:18 PM 03-06-2019
Great to see Bell knows how great we would be with him. The fact is we would probably have the greatest offense the game has EVER seen If we got him. And he's a man who is fresh with a point to prove. Not only would he be a great runner, but his ability as a WR is simply incredible. Pat would go out of his mind having Bell run routes. The question is would Bell be able to sit down and do a deal that would suit both parties? If so then I can see this happening. Getting Bell would send shockwaves through the whole league :-) . Some folks love to preech about "attitude" or "money", I DON'T GIVE A F#CK. All I want to see Is the Chiefs win a ring, fullstop.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:19 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Great to see Bell knows how great we would be with him. The fact is we would probably have the greatest offense the game has EVER seen If we got him. And he's a man who is fresh with a point to prove. Not only would he be a great runner, but his ability as a WR is simply incredible. Pat would go out of his mind having Bell run routes. The question is would Bell be able to sit down and do a deal that would suit both parties? If so then I can see this happening. Getting Bell would send shockwaves through the whole league :-) . Some folks love to preech about "attitude" or "money", I DON'T GIVE A fuck. All I want to see Is the Chiefs win a ring, fullstop.
It’s all about the money to him. We could sign 2 quality starts on defense for the amount of money Bell is asking for
[Reply]
Page 140 of 791
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240640 > Last »
Up