ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 173
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Naptown Chief 12:49 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I wonder what kind of punishment Tyreek gives to his son. We know the belt. Anything else?
Word on the street is punches to the chest. Jury is still out on the meaning behind it or to what degree
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:50 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Word on the street is punches to the chest. Jury is still out on the meaning behind it or to what degree
Was it one of those Bruce Lee 1 inch punch or was it a Superman punch?
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:51 AM 05-01-2019
And look at us now; we're all perfectly awesome. :-)
Naptown Chief 12:54 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Was it one of those Bruce Lee 1 inch punch or was it a Superman punch?
I'd ask brownrice, but it appears they're done responding for the evening
Naptown Chief 12:55 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Indeed
BrownRice 12:55 AM 05-01-2019
Does anyone have access to the exact quote of what Patrick Mahomes said while he was talking to KK & was asked about his thoughts on the situation? And I mean the exact quote. If so, can you please post it?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:55 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
None of us have been subjects of a media hit job or been subjected to investigations!!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:55 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
Does anyone have access to the exact quote of what Patrick Mahomes said while he was talking to KK & was asked about his thoughts on the situation? And I mean the exact quote. If so, can you please post it?
Huh?? Whatcha mean
Naptown Chief 01:00 AM 05-01-2019
The situation where the broadcast his new home address in paper, tv, and Twitter form? That was another classy media hit piece
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:14 AM 05-01-2019
Call your friends over at KMBC. I'm sure they can dig it up for you.
BlackOp 02:29 AM 05-01-2019
There was no medical evidence that she tried to kill herself. No drugs in her system, etc. It was an act. And she was only pretending to be passed out. It was enough for her to be put on a Psych hold & lose custody of her son though. She’s crazy. I won’t deny that. And he’s abusive.

Her relationship was sh*t, she’s getting ready to have two more children by this guy she knows she’s not going to wind up with,
IF you arent full of shit...I'm posting the following based on the presumption you arent just some lonely person creating a Netflix mini-series in your mind.

I will also note that since you have 9 posts...if this is covert Chiefs PR setting the story straight...props. Fight shit-media reporting with fire.

If Hill is dealing with a woman that is legitimately crazy...I think the accusations of him being abusive are off the table. She's ****ing pretending to be dead..with his 3 year old unattended. How does someone react to a situation like this ...and you know this rollercoaster has been going on since college. The state found her unstable enough to take her child..

There is no rational way to have a functional relationship with someone who is crazy...you end up being crazy just navigating the landmines. It's an emotional vacuum that sucks your soul...maybe she's bi-polar.

That's insane enough to question if she broke Hill Jrs arm and blamed it on Hill...or it was an accident and she's using it as leverage to control him. Did she get pregnant on purpose?

This is after she covertly recorded him..and it somehow leaked to TV5...and after, the day of him starting negotiations...somehow the Star bit on police reports.

Whatever...that is one ****ed up, toxic relationship.

The one good point...at least Hill was looking out for them and called 9-11. If he didnt care..he wouldn't have been checking in on them.

I feel dirty just reading about it...what a disaster.

They need help...not national public scorn.
Nickhead 03:17 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
IF you arent full of shit...I'm posting the following based on the presumption you arent just some lonely person creating a Netflix mini-series in your mind.

I will also note that since you have 9 posts...if this is covert Chiefs PR setting the story straight...props. Fight shit-media reporting with fire.

If Hill is dealing with a woman that is legitimately crazy...I think the accusations of him being abusive are off the table. She's ****ing pretending to be dead..with his 3 year old unattended. How does someone react to a situation like this ...and you know this rollercoaster has been going on since college. The state found her unstable enough to take her child..

There is no rational way to have a functional relationship with someone who is crazy...you end up being crazy just navigating the landmines. It's an emotional vacuum that sucks your soul...maybe she's bi-polar.

That's insane enough to question if she broke Hill Jrs arm and blamed it on Hill...or it was an accident and she's using it as leverage to control him. Did she get pregnant on purpose?

This is after she covertly recorded him..and it somehow leaked to TV5...and after, the day of him starting negotiations...somehow the Star bit on police reports.

The one good point...at least Hill was looking out for them and called 9-11. If he didnt care..he wouldn't have been checking in on them.

tell that to my wife...

we've been married ten years this weekend :-)
BlackOp 03:22 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
tell that to my wife...

we've been married ten years this weekend :-)
I dont deny that they probably actually care about each other in their own twisted way...just young, narcissistic and selfish. She's as pretty as he is fast...it will fade for both them. A power struggle they will both regret.

I love the saying "youth is wasted on the young"...seems to apply here.

I'm kind of jealous....wish I could meet someone I was passionate enough to risk everything for...well, not $100 million but you get the point.

Chances are... she became threatened by Hill becoming a Superstar and the power balance shifted...and what was once dysfunctional became a disaster.
Ribbs67 04:14 AM 05-01-2019
Yep! abuse goes both ways, when batshit crazy is involved. Going through it myself right now. It's a 2 way street.
BleedingRed 04:58 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I think you got it!

Yay at least he will be a Chief and he didn’t abuse his son
Page 140 of 173
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up