ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 45
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>GIF'D UP! 2009
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 09-14-2009
During the preseason Bernard Pollard sucked. I gif'd that fool up. He got cut. The gifs didn't lie!

The Chiefs are going to suck this year. Every week, someone's getting gif'd up. At least one person. Probably a lot more.

We're gonna point out every fraud on this football team!

First up: Branden Albert (moved to post #2 by DaFace)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:55 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
In Haley's defense, that's on the GM for not thinking the offensive line was a problem until the last 2 weeks of the preseason. Haley is pretty much working with what Pioli gives him.
So, who made the decision to cut Taylor and McIntosh? Haley or Pioli?

Look, Mac caught a LOT of shit on this board, and rightfully so. But I don't see where he was EVER as bad as Ndukwe has been on a regular basis, nor have I witnessed Herb Taylor or Rudy Niswanger play as bad at RG as Goff has.

They must think O'Callaghan is the biggest POS in the league, because Ndukwe is beyond awful.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:02 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:

Look, Mac caught a LOT of shit on this board, and rightfully so. But I don't see where he was EVER as bad as Ndukwe has been on a regular basis, nor have I witnessed Herb Taylor or Rudy Niswanger play as bad at RG as Goff has.

They must think O'Callaghan is the biggest POS in the league, because Ndukwe is beyond awful.
Fair points. I definitely wasn't happy about cutting Taylor. I'm not convinced that O'Callaghan won't eventually start at RT. Either way, Haley had to choose between shit and shit because the front office didn't view the offensive line as a priority.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:10 PM 09-26-2009
Tank was tripped in the last play.

Tamba looked poor, but might have been held.

I really like how the d-line isnt always engaging straight ahead, but slanting into a guy/gap to create leverage against a guys one shoulder to simply run through him. They already look quicker & more aggressive against the run than 08's group.
[Reply]
milkman 06:07 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:

I said at the time that Pioli claimed O'Callaghan that the guy has slow feet.

He looks like his feet are weighted down by anchors as he trekking through mud.

O'C will knock you on your ass as a run blocker, but get owned in pass protect.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:20 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by milkman:
I said at the time that Pioli claimed O'Callaghan that the guy has slow feet.

He looks like his feet are weighted down by anchors as he trekking through mud.

O'C will knock you on your ass as a run blocker, but get owned in pass protect.
Well, Ndukwe and Goff are getting owned in both, so if Haley is going to treat the regular season as an extended pre-season at other positions, why not the OL?
[Reply]
DBOSHO 10:43 PM 09-26-2009
it really astounds me just how bad our line is.

your get paid millions of dollars just to stand in the way of someone, and you can barely get a hand on the guy....:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:07 PM 09-27-2009
that offensive line is truly O-ffensive. Geez, how the mighty have fallen. They are going to have to do some serious work in FA after the season is over to shore this piece of shit up, you can't do in in the draft. Fuckin pay whatever you have to pay, we can't do SHIT with this offensive line.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:10 PM 09-27-2009
I wonder who's gonna get gif'd up this week.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:12 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Page getting owned on that TD catch would be a start
[Reply]
Bowser 06:13 PM 09-27-2009
Can you make a complete game gif?
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:14 PM 09-27-2009
But the first TD pass from Cassel should be gif'd for all the haters to shut up
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:14 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
But the first TD pass from Cassel should be gif'd for all the haters to shut up
No, sorry, not worth it.

The good news is by the third quarter I was barely paying attention so I'll see a lot of things I missed in review.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:19 PM 09-27-2009
It won't be Bernard Pollard, bitch! :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:19 PM 09-27-2009
No, sorry, not worth it.

The good news is by the third quarter I was barely paying attention so I'll see a lot of things I missed in review.
I have never been more impressed with you as I am at this moment. Rep.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:57 AM 09-29-2009
Ass whip of the week is definitely going to Matt Cassel. He done fucked up two guys on one play! BADASS MOTHERFUCKER! Trent Green style!

Also, Savage got savaged on a kickoff return. LOL
[Reply]
Page 14 of 45
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up