ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
dlphg9 04:57 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Gotta hand it to JW Id bet the farm that this fucker turns into a dud faster than you can say cut him.
Based on Whitlock’s political views?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:41 PM 10-18-2020
Gotta hand it to JW Id bet the farm that this fucker turns into a dud faster than you can say cut him.
Uh, check Andy Reid's career record with RBs. The odds of your prediction coming true are piss poor.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:42 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Uh, check Andy Reid's career record with RBs. The odds of your prediction coming true are piss poor.
the rebirth of McCoy was such a success:-)
I don't see Bell doing any better.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:52 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Shady as a Chief, using stats from the games he actually played was the most efficient RB on the roster last season. Look it up.

But Andy had McCoy back in 2009-2012, where Lesean ran for nearly 4,000 yds, about a 4.5yds/carry avg., 30 TDs, another 200 or so receptions, and another 8 receiving TDs.

You don't know what you're talking about.
[Reply]
penguinz 06:55 PM 10-18-2020
You don't know what you're talking about.
This is an accurate statement about the knowledge of most Chief’s fans about pretty much any subject.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:06 PM 10-18-2020
The guy that played a pretty important role at an important time that helped us, ultimately, reach the Super Bowl? I didn't love the guy, but he was certainly successful when we needed him. 465 yards for the good guys while averaging 4.6 per carry were absolutely valuable. His fumbles, though, ended his time in KC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:58 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The guy that played a pretty important role at an important time that helped us, ultimately, reach the Super Bowl? I didn't love the guy, but he was certainly successful when we needed him. 465 yards for the good guys while averaging 4.6 per carry were absolutely valuable. His fumbles, though, ended his time in KC.
Exactly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:57 PM 10-18-2020
McCoy is 3 years older and has nearly double the number of career touches as Bell.

You need to try harder.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:09 PM 10-18-2020
Jamaal Charles
Charcandrick West
Spencer Ware
Kareem Hunt
Damien Williams

All these guys became at least functional RBs in Andy's system since his arrival in 2013. Most of those guys were nothing better than average, but Andy managed to get 1,000 yd seasons from just about all of them, and two became NFL rushing champs.

And those are just the RBs he had in KC. Can you think of any good-great PHI RBs from Andy's tenure?

Yeah, I think just about the last thing we need to worry about is whether Andy will be able to figure out how to get a good performance out of Le'Veon Bell, former rushing champion.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:33 AM 10-21-2020
Jamaal Charles
Charcandrick West
Spencer Ware
Kareem Hunt
Damien Williams

All these guys became at least functional RBs in Andy's system since his arrival in 2013. Most of those guys were nothing better than average, but Andy managed to get 1,000 yd seasons from just about all of them, and two became NFL rushing champs.

And those are just the RBs he had in KC. Can you think of any good-great PHI RBs from Andy's tenure?

Yeah, I think just about the last thing we need to worry about is whether Andy will be able to figure out how to get a good performance out of Le'Veon Bell, former rushing champion.
How come you didn't include cj spiller in your list of rbs? He did like 15 stints with the Chiefs, must have really been wanted by the staff.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:52 PM 10-18-2020
Can't be serious. Leveon has a hell of a lot less mileage, he's young, and unlike mccoy the Chiefs picked leveon up because they've wanted him for a long time. As in... They seemed ready to give him a huge contract even with all of our needs. They didn't sign him simply because he was cheap and available.

When Andy Reid wants an offense guy this badly, you know he has something big in mind for the kid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:13 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Can't be serious. Leveon has a hell of a lot less mileage, he's young, and unlike mccoy the Chiefs picked leveon up because they've wanted him for a long time. As in... They seemed ready to give him a huge contract even with all of our needs. They didn't sign him simply because he was cheap and available.

When Andy Reid wants an offense guy this badly, you know he has something big in mind for the kid.
They've been after him since at least last year.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:11 PM 10-18-2020
You’ve got JakeF in your corner. That guy hasn’t been wrong in the last - 18 seconds - so seems like you’re on some solid ground here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:17 PM 10-18-2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:21 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up