ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 41
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?
Mr. Plow 07:34 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah. So I’m an idiot. Apparently I need to quit reading technical shit at night.

I forgot to post the blog that I was reading. It’s here.

https://blogs.claconnect.com/agribus...ll-tax-credit/

But it’s talking about the refundable payroll taxes. That’s seems of far less importance than the PPP loan at the moment.

Thanks for the help guys.
I'm going to get my filled out and sent to my banker today so that he can look it over before Friday. Once Friday rolls around or when this opens up for applications to be submitted, I'm going to make sure my banker gets mine in ASAP.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:46 AM 04-01-2020
I've lost four jobs.

My business is dying a slow death.

That said, I still have hope.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:53 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I've lost four jobs.

Talk to your bank. There is supposed to be money for sole proprietors as well as corps and LLCs. Not that I know anything about all this, but that’s what I’m reading.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:55 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Talk to your bank. There is supposed to be money for sole proprietors as well as corps and LLCs. Not that I know anything about all this, but that’s what I’m reading.
ok

thanks, buddy.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:58 AM 04-01-2020
ok

thanks, buddy.
Best of luck. I don’t envy much of anyone at the moment.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:01 AM 04-01-2020
I've lost four jobs.

Reiterating what Buehler said - talk to your bank. They'll get you headed in the right direction to help you make it through. There are several different options out there (or will be out there) to help.

I'll put this here for you, and anyone else, that I could help during all of this. The short version - I own an inbound call center and we answer calls for companies all across the country. Nearly 900 customers in all 50 states (and Canada). If anyone needs help taking orders, answering customer questions, setting appts.... whatever you need to keep your business running - shoot me a PM and I'll have my manager (wife) reach out to you. Won't charge you much if anything at all. We're here to help in anyway we can.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:06 AM 04-01-2020
I've lost four jobs.

Hang in there buddy.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:27 AM 04-01-2020
My renter called the other day and said he couldn't make the rent. Big ideas but the cash is all spent. Good thing I plan for these types of things, but it can only go on so long before other things have to happen. Either way, I took the pressure off him. I said that's okay...just feed me when you can.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:40 AM 04-01-2020
Not a religious man.
But praying for all of you small biz owners.
Its utter bull shit what we're going through.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:55 AM 04-01-2020
It asks how long the business has been open and how long you’ve owned it.
[Reply]
O.city 11:59 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
It asks how long the business has been open and how long you’ve owned it.
The PPP one or the EIDL?
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:08 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
The PPP one or the EIDL?
Awww sorry that was the eidl
[Reply]
Trivers 05:58 AM 04-02-2020
Morning!

Good article from Inc:

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:25 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Morning!

Good article from Inc:

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning
Good synopsis....links to other related articles are good as well....
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 07:50 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Good synopsis....links to other related articles are good as well....
Great article. I was wondering what to do about the professionals on our staff that made more than $100k and I think the article cleared it up. My banker doesn't really know anything that granular. (shocking!)

I was alarmed at the statement in the article about these not being funded for 3-4 weeks. That's really no different than a regular SBA loan, the only difference being is the shorter application and less vetting. That will be too little too late for a lot of businesses. We may be OK, but I know others that won't. Sucks.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 41
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up