ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 22
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Media Center>Potential leaked footage from the Deadpool movie
The Franchise 05:43 PM 07-28-2014
Take it for what it's worth. Apparently it's a CGI movie with Reynolds as the voice of Deadpool.

http://sourcefed.com/leaked-deadpool...looks-awesome/

[Reply]
Fish 10:17 PM 02-17-2016
Wow. So many incredible one liners. I really liked it. Holy shit that's what an R rated movie should be. I agree let's hope the box office success will spark more interest in big budget projects outside of the generic boring ass PG13 "Appeal to Errybody" market.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:19 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I like cable as an older guy, he has always been 50+ to me. They can cgi buff him, but the dude from avatar to me seems perfect. Ron Perlman also.
I'm with you on the old Cable, but not a guy who will be 65 or 66 when the movie comes out. And he HAS to be bigger than Deadpool. Lang is 3" shorter than Reynolds. Cable CANNOT be smaller than Deadpool. He has the look, but he just won't look right next to Reynolds.
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:58 AM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I'm with you on the old Cable, but not a guy who will be 65 or 66 when the movie comes out. And he HAS to be bigger than Deadpool. Lang is 3" shorter than Reynolds. Cable CANNOT be smaller than Deadpool. He has the look, but he just won't look right next to Reynolds.
They make Tom Cruise seem tall in movies, my guess is they could handle the difference in height if they go with Lang
[Reply]
Nirvana58 11:23 AM 02-18-2016
This show was definitely different. I think it will get better with multiple viewings. So many one liners that I missed probably 1/4 of the jokes because the hit so fast and often. I went in with extremely high expectations so it was extremely hard to live up to those. Overall, I think it was a really fun movie and I plan on buying once released on DVD.

Main gripe about the movie and it is a small one. I wish they would of made more of a difference between Deadpool and Wade Wilson. Deadpool in the comics is pretty much insane. With the experiments, torture, and the healing factor basically drove him off the cliff. I know it would of took away some of the jokes in the before scenes but would of liked if they played up the insanity part.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:35 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
They make Tom Cruise seem tall in movies, my guess is they could handle the difference in height if they go with Lang

The Rock is like 6'5" and I don't think Vin Diesel is any taller than 6' but the Fast and Furious movies do a good job of making them seem similar in size.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:50 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Rock is like 6'5" and I don't think Vin Diesel is any taller than 6' but the Fast and Furious movies do a good job of making them seem similar in size.
How about The Rock for the part?
[Reply]
unlurking 05:16 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's not just his height. Cable is a big dude. Lang is shorter and skinny compared to Reynolds. The less FX and platform shoes the better. Lang is a horrible choice.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:49 PM 02-18-2016
My vote is for Ron Perlman.
[Reply]
Fish 07:54 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
My vote is for Ron Perlman.
Damn, that would be very fitting now that you mention it. He killed Hellboy. I bet he'd make an awesome scruffy old Cable.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:00 PM 02-18-2016
OK, come Saturday night, Deadpool will have accomplished something that no movie in the last 10 years has done. It will have gotten my family to go to the theater as a group.

Should be interesting...
[Reply]
Fish 08:11 PM 02-18-2016
FYI... Not sure the age of your family, but please know that this is a very hard R rating and I wouldn't recommend any teens under 17. They are enforcing age restrictions in some theaters from what I heard. It's dirty.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1431045/parentalguide

:-)......

Originally Posted by :
Profanity
9/10

About 84 F-words and its derivatives, 3 obscene hand gestures, 21 sexual references, 34 scatological terms, 19 anatomical terms, 8 mild obscenities, name-calling (crazy, weird, stupid, idiot, tool, hooker, mutants, douche-pool, douche, ugly mug, fugly mug, ugly cockroach, maggot), exclamations (shut-up, wow), 2 religious profanities (Goddamn), 9 religious exclamations (e.g. Oh My God, Oh God, God, Jesus, Jesus Christ, I Swear to God)

[Reply]
Fish 08:26 PM 02-18-2016
There's a scene where Deadpool's girlfriend fucks him in the ass with a strapon somewhere around 30 minutes into the movie. Just sayin...... make up your own mind.....
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:28 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
There's a scene where Deadpool's girlfriend fucks him in the ass with a strapon somewhere around 30 minutes into the movie. Just sayin...... make up your own mind.....
WHAAAAAA? for real?
[Reply]
Fish 08:45 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
WHAAAAAA? for real?
Yeah... like 20-25 some minutes into it.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:14 PM 02-18-2016
Loved that opening sequence with the old Juice Newton song. It shouldn't work , but damn it somehow is perfect.

Decent flick. Very funny and Reynolds and Barracin are a really solid team.

Only gripe I have is that the plot was too simple. It was basically 'let's go kill this guy who fucked Up my face'. That's it
[Reply]
Page 14 of 22
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up