ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 270
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:56 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
niemann realizing he ain't catching tremon

Jesus. Throw in the damn towel.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:59 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Spencer Ware just went on IR, good thing the Chiefs moved on.
He was never coming back here. The Chiefs were more than done with him.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:02 PM 08-02-2019

It be like that sometimes ��*♂️@khalenNOTkaylen | #ChiefsCamp pic.twitter.com/qxUaKzCTP8

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 2, 2019

[Reply]
SupDock 05:03 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Ware - IR
Morse - Concussed
Nelson - Burned Toast
Houston - haven’t heard a peep
Berry - unsigned with shitty safeties getting picked up left and right

Good job Veach and co.
Wow. This makes the dump look even better
[Reply]
Mecca 05:04 PM 08-02-2019
Weird question...so Ed Reed wants to be a coach...how would you all feel about the Chiefs hiring him?
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:05 PM 08-02-2019
I don't know if it was knee issues for Spencer Ware or not, but the Colts replaced him with Dadi Nicholas. They have apparently acquired an archival copy of the Chiefs' orthopedic surgery bills and are working their way through it.

https://www.colts.com/news/colts-sig...serve-pup-list
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:07 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Weird question...so Ed Reed wants to be a coach...how would you all feel about the Chiefs hiring him?
It depends on whether he can coach or not.

I typically think that the best players don't often become good coaches, because their own success was based on "You can't coach that" qualities. There are some exceptions to that rule, of course, but they have to prove themselves.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:09 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

I typically think that the best players don't often become good coaches, because their own success was based on "You can't coach that" qualities. There are some exceptions to that rule, of course, but they have to prove themselves.
Well while he was talented he made his bones being extremely smart and being awesome at film review, you can teach those things.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:10 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
If Andy thinks Lovett gives him a player who can be capable at multiple positions, including FB, and Toub likes him on special teams, I have no doubt Andy would go with the younger, more athletic player. No one has really challenged Sherman's roster spot until Lovett. Sherman has been around long enough to know this is how the NFL works.
I don't think this is either/or. We also used to put Dontari Poe in at FB. That doesn't mean he made Anthony Sherman superfluous.

Lovett's primary job is to learn TE. The times that we might put him in the backfield this year are more than likely going to be solely used for Taysom Hill-type trick plays. I doubt Reid is comfortable with him as a primary blocker out of the backfield, at least in this first year of his. If you want to claim that doesn't matter, then why has Reid bothered to use a FB at all in perhaps the most innovative and modern offensive playbook in the NFL?

No, I'm not some Anthony Sherman homer or weirdo fan of his. I'm just saying that Reid and Dorsey/Veach don't always do what makes sense to the fans when it comes to piecing together the roster. Sometimes it's because we're too pea-brained to get the big picture behind the decision, and sometimes... well, sometimes it's just a dumb fucking call by Reid. Regardless of what you think about Sherman being on the team, given his history, it's a good bet Reid is going to keep him around this year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:16 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

Hmm... maybe John Elway should give up the front office and try coaching instead...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:38 PM 08-02-2019
IS VIRTUAL MAHOMES A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO PULL OFF THE SAME PLAY?

[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:42 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
IS VIRTUAL MAHOMES A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO PULL OFF THE SAME PLAY?

This, along with the captain Mahomes thing, is so fucking stupid.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:55 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This, along with the captain Mahomes thing, is so fucking stupid.
Why are you always so negative?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 06:04 PM 08-02-2019
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...e-week-at-camp

Speaks is a worthless fat fuck and DOD is buried on the depth chart. What an amazing draft 2018 was.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:13 PM 08-02-2019
YES!!! VIRTUAL PAT CAN DO IT TOO!

NOW THE REAL PAT MUST ANSWER BY ROLLING TO HIS LEFT!

[Reply]
Page 139 of 270
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up