ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 291
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
srvy 08:11 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by threebag:
I remember a game where he broke his fibula in a goal line play against the Dolphins. Stayed in and played the whole game.
Bernie was a tough son of a gun. He had no lateral movement at all really. He would stand in and get it off with accuracy and get absolutely blaster. One of my favorite non-chiefs QBs. He was stupidly tough.

For some reason and I may be wrong but I thought I read they were neighbors in the Cleveland Heights area.
[Reply]
threebag 08:29 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Bernie was a tough son of a gun. He had no lateral movement at all really. He would stand in and get it off with accuracy and get absolutely blaster. One of my favorite non-chiefs QBs. He was stupidly tough.

For some reason and I may be wrong but I thought I read they were neighbors in the Cleveland Heights area.
Yeah, he was one of my favorite non-Chiefs players also.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:31 PM 10-22-2023

Dallas isn't a dynasty without Bernie Fucking Kosar :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:29 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Bernie looked old when he was in college lol

Kosar looks like a Hollywood casting agent was told to hire an actor that looked like Dan Marino.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:34 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by threebag:
Yeah, he was one of my favorite non-Chiefs players also.
I still hate that fucker for stealing a National Championship from Nebraska in 1984.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:01 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I still hate that ****er for stealing a National Championship from Nebraska in 1984.
Before my time old guy :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:34 PM 10-22-2023

One of my favorite ugly winning lunch pale type of QBs for sured as well.:-)
[Reply]
wazu 10:47 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
abbie could have retweeted me instead
Did she steal this from you? If so I will bail on her account.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:27 PM 10-22-2023

This sequence is hilarious. Taylor looks genuinely extremely worried (because football is insane and we’re all desensitized to it) and Brittany is pissed about the incompletion until HELL YEAH WE GOT THE CALL.
Bonus points for “Travis’ fall.” https://t.co/9e6acR0cJb

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) October 23, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:30 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Did she steal this from you? If so I will bail on her account.
it's fine baby
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:41 AM 10-23-2023
Knew this was coming

The reason Swifties don't want Jackson Mahomes around the global superstar: https://t.co/EYXJMePdcR pic.twitter.com/ODswcHCfy9

— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 23, 2023

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:48 AM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Knew this was coming

What was he doing there? They have a point.

We all have seen the video. He is guilty as ****. This is not a case of innocent until proved guilty in a court of law situation. We have seen the evidence. This isn't about being "canceled". Or a both sides issue.

Even if you have a famous brother, your cant just grab women and force your tongue down their throat against their will. If he was someone else, he'd be in jail and going to jail for years.

He should not be in that stadium suite.
[Reply]
wazu 08:51 AM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What was he doing there? We all have seen the video. He is guilty as ****. There is mo innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.

Even if you have a famous brother, your cant just grab women and force your tongue down their throat against their will. If he was someone else, he'd be in jail and going to jail for years.
He was arrested and is facing trial. Preliminary hearing set for this week. Seems like the legal process is doing it's thing here.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:54 AM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
He was arrested and is facing trial. Preliminary hearing set for this week. Seems like the legal process is doing it's thing here.
Did I say it wasn't working?
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:55 AM 10-23-2023
Mahomes' family was there in the suite, his mom and his little sister and Jackson. There's really no reason to believe she "partied with" him.

For that matter, does she even know who Jackson is? Unless you're a certain type of TikTok user (or certain NFL fans) he's essentially a nobody. Someone like that is probably below the notice of one of the more famous people on earth.
[Reply]
Page 139 of 291
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up