ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 386
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:37 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Roberts rebellion sounds the best of the lot. The only problem with that is that everyone knows what happens.
Maybe they will adapt the Dunk & Egg stories.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:43 AM 09-02-2017
Roberts rebellion sounds the best of the lot. The only problem with that is that everyone knows what happens.
That's okay. We know how The Tudors and Spartacus ends. Still cool to watch these, imo. Those were excellent. There could be some twists along the way.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:04 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's okay. We know how The Tudors and Spartacus ends. Still cool to watch these, imo. Those were excellent. There could be some twists along the way.
They could reveal the identity of the Laughing Tree Knight. My guess would be Benjen Stark who would of been a teenager at the time of the Tournament of Harrenhal which I guess would be the first few episodes if they did Roberts Rebellion series.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:02 PM 09-02-2017
What was with the creepy Tyrion lurking outside the door why they bonk? The director speaks.......

“From my point of view, Tyrion always seemed three steps ahead,” director Jeremy Podeswa explained to the New York Times when asked about Tyrion’s reaction. “As long as there is a professional alliance between Dany and Jon, that’s something that everybody wants. We can imagine that that’s a helpful alliance. But when things get personal, then people make decisions based on their emotions, and that can complicate matters going forward, so I think he sees the potential here for things to get very messy.”

He continued, “Usually, historically, nothing good comes out of relationships becoming more complicated! It’s also a question of what’s going to be his role within this new alliance, right? So there’s a kind of caution here.”
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 PM 09-02-2017
Would be neat to see Viserion incinerate Rhaegal.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:48 PM 09-02-2017
What was with the creepy Tyrion lurking outside the door why they bonk? The director speaks.......

“From my point of view, Tyrion always seemed three steps ahead,” director Jeremy Podeswa explained to the New York Times when asked about Tyrion’s reaction. “As long as there is a professional alliance between Dany and Jon, that’s something that everybody wants. We can imagine that that’s a helpful alliance. But when things get personal, then people make decisions based on their emotions, and that can complicate matters going forward, so I think he sees the potential here for things to get very messy.”

He continued, “Usually, historically, nothing good comes out of relationships becoming more complicated! It’s also a question of what’s going to be his role within this new alliance, right? So there’s a kind of caution here.”
Q

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....postcount=1948
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:52 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It wasn't just the lonewolf thing. Arya said something about sticking together in winter, another Ned quote. It was just weird each of them quoted Ned's rules while talking about violating Ned's rule.

It's probably an oversight.
I also see a stark contrast (pun not intended) between a man passing the sentence and a Lady.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Lady Mormont execute it (pun not intended again) beautifully.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:14 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I also see a stark contrast (pun not intended) between a man passing the sentence and a Lady.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Lady Mormont execute it (pun not intended again) beautifully.
Baelish only indirectly caused misfortune to House Mormont through betraying Ned though.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:55 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Baelish only indirectly caused misfortune to House Mormont through betraying Ned though.
Apologies. I could be more clear. In response to Ned's mentality of "the person who passes the sentence should swing the sword," I believe that same mentality wouldn't apply to a Lady passing the sentence. I could, however, see Lady Mormont swing the sword after passing a sentence.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:59 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Apologies. I could be more clear. In response to Ned's mentality of "the person who passes the sentence should swing the sword," I believe that same mentality wouldn't apply to a Lady passing the sentence. I could, however, see Lady Mormont swing the sword after passing a sentence.
I bet she would need at least a dozen chops to a man's head for that little thing. Big personality—little body. If she went for slicing the throat, I hope she could reach. Guess they could give her a stool. :-)
[Reply]
unlurking 09:30 AM 09-03-2017
GRRM writing book 7...

[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:50 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I bet she would need at least a dozen chops to a man's head for that little thing. Big personality—little body. If she went for slicing the throat, I hope she could reach. Guess they could give her a stool. :-)
Or she can pull the lever that drops the floor for a hanging. Jon did that when he was too weak to swing his sword
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:56 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Or she can pull the lever that drops the floor for a hanging. Jon did that when he was too weak to swing his sword
He actually cut a rope with a swing of the sword
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 09-03-2017

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:26 PM 09-03-2017
Is it possible that the magic that the Night King uses is the same magic that keeps Jon alive just like it keeps the white walkers alive? And if that is the case, would Jon die if he kills the Night King?
[Reply]
Page 139 of 386
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up