ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 163
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Thank God someone recorded and released it. Now the boy doesn't have to worry about being abused.
Not a fan of illegal surveillance, but yes, this time it may have saved an innocent young kid's life.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:52 PM 04-25-2019
I've been watching NFL Network draft coverage.

I get it that the emphasis is the draft, but this is huge NFL news.

There's a reason they've been silent.

If you know people, and you work in production as much as I do, you know when people have been given some really fucked up information and they're just not commenting yet. They know. they've been told to wait.

I expect that Goodell and Hunt are discussing things.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Fuck you Hamas. You've been a perpetual 'loss' for CP since you were tossing dogshit into neighbor's yards.

I'm not going to hang my head ever for waiting for credible evidence instead of forming a mob over existing prejudices and a bunch of washerwomen tripping over themselves to spill tea.

Looking for the best in people until they are demonstrated to forfeit it isn't a shortcoming.

Want a shortcoming, maybe wishing prison assrape, even for someone who's done wrong, is a shortcoming. One that should have factored into your calculus earlier.
I fucking told you several days ago, but you were too goddamned arrogant and indignant to listen then.

Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Specific allegation, and identity of specific alleging party? . . .

There's a gulf of difference between assessment of concrete allegations based on established evidence, and acceptance that current rumors are unfounded and speculative at present.
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Child abuse and CPS removing the child from the home for concern over safety. It is known that the child has, at the very least, a broken arm, and there is additional information I was given from other respected members of this forum, that welts, cuts, and bruises were also found on his son.
Keep pissing in the wind instead of admitting that you were wrong.

This is why you're an incel. Learn from it, or continue being a miserable, with your only socialization coming from your remote.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Yes
Still waiting.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:54 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Schefter reporting on this! Tyreek fiancé gave this tape to a girlfriend of hers as an insurance policy
At least someone is thinking of the kid (unless it was just for money).
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
No one is pissed that he got caught.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nope. People are upset a guy they rooted for who it appeared had turned his life around in fact has not and is just a piece of shit.

You hope people can change.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

If you know people, and you work in production as much as I do, you know when people have been given some really ****ed up information and they're just not commenting yet. They know. they've been told to wait.

Schefter and Mort just reported on this. Crystal gave this tape to one of her girlfriends as an insurance policy
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

If you know people, and you work in production as much as I do, you know when people have been given some really ****ed up information and they're just not commenting yet. They know. they've been told to wait.

I’m sure they’re trying to figure out how not to let this news take an explosive **** all over their draft night tv coverage
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:55 PM 04-25-2019
Welp, good thing we still have Mahomes!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:55 PM 04-25-2019
To Tyreek Hill:

Thanks for 3 exciting years on the field. You’re a hell of a football player and fun to watch. That said, you seem like a really shitty human being. I hope the NFL bans you from the league permanently. You should probably end up in jail, but we all know you won’t. It is what it is.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do next in life. Hope you can use this incident with your child to realize the serious changes you need to make in your life and can become a better person going forward.

Have a nice life. See ya.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:57 PM 04-25-2019
Embarrassing that he hasn't been cut already.
[Reply]
jd1020 05:57 PM 04-25-2019
I wonder if Crystal decided to go "grocery shopping" just before this aired.
[Reply]
srvy 05:58 PM 04-25-2019
The Chiefs should suspend indefintly but retain rights for a while. His contract certainly has to have conduct clause.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dayze 05:58 PM 04-25-2019
This is what happens when you’re probably basically legally retarded but can run fast your entire life.

****ing Moran POS.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Still waiting.
You’re proud of your body of work over the last 24 hours, ridiculing people with sources that turned out to be 100% correct, pooh-poohing the entire thing, acting like no charges meant nothing happened? Really going to stand by all that?
[Reply]
Page 139 of 163
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Up