ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 158
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Herewego 09:28 AM 02-06-2021
Brady doesn't particularly scare me, but the Bucs have a pretty good team. He gets all the attention while others do the work. This won't be easy.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:31 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by LFG!JPFRMSP:
Lol we know what we’re in for?? Where are you locally? And all I can say is you fuckers better hope that balsa wood, soft as a melted marshmallow O line is ready. Ole Patty boy is going to have be letting it rip EAARRRLLLYYYYY!!
And Bucswill have to play a clean game without mistakes because if Tampa's offense gives up 2 or more turnovers then the Chiefs will win in a blowout
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:40 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Herewego:
Brady doesn't particularly scare me, but the Bucs have a pretty good team. He gets all the attention while others do the work. This won't be easy.
None of these games are easy. The Bucs have incredible talent on both sides of the ball, as do the Chiefs. It’s going to be a slugfest, like most games. I just think that the Chiefs, who have the best player in the NFL, will ultimately make more plays to win the game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:44 AM 02-06-2021
Lol we know what we’re in for?? Where are you locally? And all I can say is you fuckers better hope that balsa wood, soft as a melted marshmallow O line is ready. Ole Patty boy is going to have be letting it rip EAARRRLLLYYYYY!!
I’m locally in Clearwater, and your team is gonna get beat down like we gave you in week 12, except Andy, and Spags won’t take their foot off the gas this time! Gonna be awesome watching Kelce beat Gronks record with him present, and then hoisting the Lombardi on your home field!!

That soft O line took us to 14-1 and to the SB. Your pudding soft secondary is gonna get torched, AGAIN!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:48 AM 02-06-2021
Awww, how cute. Another cum stain stopped by to tell us how shitty our team is and how the yucs are going to dismantle us.

Before week 13 there weren't any yucs fans to be found, but now all of a sudden there's tens and tens of "life-long" fans. :-) Run along little fella and enjoy the fact that your shit team made it to the show. We're about to show you why we're the Champs

Oh, and before moving to Spring Hill I lived in that shit hole when you could walk up to the old sombrero on any given game day and buy a lower level ticket for $8
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:56 AM 02-06-2021

[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 10:05 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m locally in Clearwater, and your team is gonna get beat down like we gave you in week 12, except Andy, and Spags won’t take their foot off the gas this time! Gonna be awesome watching Kelce beat Gronks record with him present, and then hoisting the Lombardi on your home field!!

That soft O line took us to 14-1 and to the SB. Your pudding soft secondary is gonna get torched, AGAIN!
Haha go re watch the game...there was no letting off the gas...there were adjustments made by Tampa. Our pressure forced your boy into a sack fumble and a pick...WITHOUT Vita Vea on the field and while you still actually had some starters on O line. But please keep putting a ton of emphasis on that first matchup in week 12....that shit clearly worked for the Saints and their fan base as well!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:06 AM 02-06-2021
Veach working on the 2021 season already.

Even with the Super Bowl on Sunday, the #Chiefs are thinking about the 2021 season (via @Arrowheadphones): https://t.co/LYUJoEQAGy

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) February 6, 2021

[Reply]
LFG!JPFRMSP 10:15 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Awww, how cute. Another cum stain stopped by to tell us how shitty our team is and how the yucs are going to dismantle us.

Before week 13 there weren't any yucs fans to be found, but now all of a sudden there's tens and tens of "life-long" fans. :-) Run along little fella and enjoy the fact that your shit team made it to the show. We're about to show you why we're the Champs

Oh, and before moving to Spring Hill I lived in that shit hole when you could walk up to the old sombrero on any given game day and buy a lower level ticket for $8
Lol cum stain? Really bro? And no I think you have a great team with a ton of weapons. Your O line is just about to get fucking dominated....I mean fucking wrecked...and why WOULD there be any Bucs fans on here until we played you?? Wtf? And yea I am a life long Bucs fan...whole family born and raised here in St.Pete. And cool little reference to the Old sombrero you old fuck...good thing you moved up to Spring Hill with all the other seniors where you belong.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:19 AM 02-06-2021
Ryan Clark said that, if you ranked the top 22 players between both teams, KC would only have 5 (Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Mathieu, Jones).

Hell, I don't know, it could be close to the truth. I don't follow their team closely. But he also went on to say that it makes them the better "team," which is laughable. That would be giving equal weight to each player which is stupidity. As long as they have the coaching staff + Mahomes/Kelce/Hill, the Chiefs will be better than you.

On a side note, 80% of 100+ ESPN analysts picked the Chiefs.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:21 AM 02-06-2021
Lol cum stain? Really bro? And no I think you have a great team with a ton of weapons. Your O line is just about to get fucking dominated....I mean fucking wrecked...and why WOULD there be any Bucs fans on here until we played you?? Wtf? And yea I am a life long Bucs fan...whole family born and raised here in St.Pete. And cool little reference to the Old sombrero you old fuck...good thing you moved up to Spring Hill with all the other seniors where you belong.
I hope you come back after we beat your ass (again). I know you won't because you are just like the other brain dead fans of all the other teams we've dismantled since PMII started tearing up the league and setting the new standard of greatness. Now go back to your ghettotastic trailer and your toothless methed out old lady.

Enjoy the beating we're about to put on that sorry ass team of yours
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:24 AM 02-06-2021
Haha go re watch the game...there was no letting off the gas...there were adjustments made by Tampa. Our pressure forced your boy into a sack fumble and a pick...WITHOUT Vita Vea on the field and while you still actually had some starters on O line. But please keep putting a ton of emphasis on that first matchup in week 12....that shit clearly worked for the Saints and their fan base as well!
What an idiot. Do you think Mahomes (the best quarterback in the league) is the same as noodle arm Brees? Sounds like you need to go re-watch the game. Because you’re obviously confused about how it played out… Hardman dropped a 90 yard bomb that would’ve put us so far out of reach you would’ve been able to even think about coming back. And if not for that strip sack would’ve been another touchdown. We let off the gas, cuz we have the best weapons and quarterback in the league. We’re not scared of any team that just got thrown together this year. Our guys have played and battled with each other for 2 years. There’s a reason why we’re 25-1 in the last 26. You’ll see tomorrow. Please drop your email here so we can make sure to contact you through your teary eyes after your fake team gets exposed again.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:26 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by GingaChief:
Erm.. Will the game get delayed if there is thunderstorms?! I hope it goes away before the game.
Did you bother to click the link above?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:27 AM 02-06-2021
Our “boy” didn’t throw a pick in that game, but your “boy” threw 2 of them.

And you are yet another moron who thinks fan comments have some sort impact on the game. LOL
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:33 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by GingaChief:
Erm.. Will the game get delayed if there is thunderstorms?! I hope it goes away before the game.

[Reply]
Page 138 of 158
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148 > Last »
Up