ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 154
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 02:12 PM 06-30-2008
Nope wasnt makin fun of the fact he had cancer. I was makin fun of the fact he was an exotic dancer and he had to bring up his cancer and I said good luck with that.
[Reply]
Donger 02:16 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
Nope wasnt makin fun of the fact he had cancer. I was makin fun of the fact he was an exotic dancer and he had to bring up his cancer and I said good luck with that.
I understand that you aren't too bright, so I'll post it again:

Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.
I think you should apologize. That's over-the-line.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:17 PM 06-30-2008
Wow! A real life douchebag!

You guys get ALL the fun over here. This guy is the genuine article. Every other douchebag I've ever come across is a poseur by comparison. Unbelievable!

What a specimen! Bravo! Bravo!
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 02:20 PM 06-30-2008
Hey bro...

Any young, half way skinny, male can pull that...thats why they're called ho's.

Wanna impress us?....get a pick of you all up on some cute lil nun or something....
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 02:23 PM 06-30-2008
its amazing you guys are continuing to feed this guy. everything I've said on the two threads was as a joke. I would never post pictures of myself with some of those skanks. im curious though md, what's so cool about girls with moist thighs? I bet you had to pad that blondes with your silk shirt. that blonde is a whaletale and I can guarantee her asshole looked like the deathstar. big and dark. Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:28 PM 06-30-2008
Jebus on a cross. Someone get this thread a Valtrex, this outbreak just won't go away on its own.
[Reply]
Braincase 02:32 PM 06-30-2008
Thread info & pics forwarded to hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

Might not make the forum, however. The chicks probably aren't hot enough.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:34 PM 06-30-2008
I've owned most of you on here now you want me gone. Oh soooo sad haha.
Who exactly have you owned?

You've proclaimed yourself to be a "hot" guy because of your motorcycle. You've posted pictures of yourself with below average females. Once it's been pointed out that these are below average females, your response has been "Prove that you do better".

Why in the hell does anyone have to prove anything, much less, to a freakin' 25 year-old, immature, balding, orange "man"?

Furthermore, you've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others.

The only person "owned" here is you.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 02:35 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
its amazing you guys are continuing to feed this guy. everything I've said on the two threads was as a joke. I would never post pictures of myself with some of those skanks. im curious though md, what's so cool about girls with moist thighs? I bet you had to pad that blondes with your silk shirt. that blonde is a whaletale and I can guarantee her asshole looked like the deathstar. big and dark. Posted via Mobile Device
There are many medications available to help reduce the psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia: Zyprexa, Clozaril, and Risperda are common choices.
[Reply]
FAX 02:36 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

You've proclaimed yourself to be a "hot" guy because of your motorcycle. You've posted pictures of yourself with below average females. Once it's been pointed out that these are below average females, your response has been "Prove that you do better".

Why in the hell does anyone have to prove anything, much less, to a freakin' 25 year-old, immature, balding, orange "man"?

You've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others. The only person "owned" here is you.
Well .... that's not exactly, completely accurate, Mr. DaneMcCloud. He's also embarrassed Mr. Donger - which isn't easy to do.

FAX
[Reply]
Braincase 02:36 PM 06-30-2008

You've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others. The only person "owned" here is you.
You've got a kid on the way, more proof of getting laid than he'll ever have.

Let's hope he never posts real proof. I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:38 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Braincase:
You've got a kid on the way, more proof of getting laid than he'll ever have.

Let's hope he never posts real proof. I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit.
Actually, she's here :-)

And my lack of sleep proves it! :-)
[Reply]
Braincase 02:40 PM 06-30-2008
Actually, she's here :-)

And my lack of sleep proves it! :-)
Congratulations! Best post in the thread.
[Reply]
Donger 02:46 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Well .... that's not exactly, completely accurate, Mr. DaneMcCloud. He's also embarrassed Mr. Donger - which isn't easy to do.

FAX
I have a delicate nature.
[Reply]
bogey 02:50 PM 06-30-2008
Why in the wide, wide world of sports would anyone want to stop this thread?
[Reply]
Page 138 of 154
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148 > Last »
Up