ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 197
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:54 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
The Chiefs will likely never have a better window than what they just had with him on his rookie deal.
Damn, may as well just give up then, huh?

Sell the farm. Its over.
[Reply]
-King- 04:58 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
They’re listed at similar weights. Reek is thicker, tho.
Yeah no matter what the numbers say, they're nowhere near the same size or build.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:10 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I can't speak for King, but for me It has nothing to do with comprehension. I get what you're saying, I just don't agree with it. You're forgetting we had JuJu signed. So factor him in WITH Hill. THAT was supposed to be the plan. What we're on now is plan B or C. I don't accept the fact that what we have now is better than the original plan. We'll have to see how it all plays out. Until then, the emperor has no clothes. Let's hope he gets some.
None of us know what Veach’s plan is. Let’s let it come to fruition before we burn dowm the kingdom. He had a beautiful plan, and draft last year. Let’s see what has changed come Saturday.
[Reply]
DRU 05:27 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
This was a great play and I was happy to see it, but this is not the type of moment I was talking about.

The one I'm talking about was very similar, but in overtime, and it would have won the game. Instead, he ran out of bounds and let "one of the guys" finish it.

It's just a mindset thing. When it was early, he went for it. When it was all on the line, he bowed out. I hope to see more of the former this year, but in those big moments.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:43 AM 05-02-2022
So far this is what we’ve got from the trade so far:

Trent McDuffie
Skyy Moore
Darian Kinnard
2023 4th and 2023 6th-TBD
Cash for a big signing-TBD

Well so far a starting corner, WR and potentially RT
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:46 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So far this is what we’ve got from the trade so far:

Trent McDuffie
Skyy Moore
Darian Kinnard
2023 4th and 2023 6th-TBD
Cash for a big signing-TBD

Well so far a starting corner, WR and potentially RT
We won this trade. If you don't think so then you are just a Hill homer.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:06 AM 05-02-2022
Does anyone else think RedDawg is a huge fucking dipshit?

Imagine declaring we "won" this trade before any of the rookies we took with the picks even played a down..
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:17 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Does anyone else think RedDawg is a huge ****ing dipshit?

Imagine declaring we "won" this trade before any of the rookies we took with the picks even played a down..
And what the fuck is a Hill homer? He's one of the greatest Chiefs of all time. I guess sign me up for being a Hill Homer, he's incredible and a blast to watch. Wish we still had him.
[Reply]
2bikemike 07:25 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
And what the **** is a Hill homer? He's one of the greatest Chiefs of all time. I guess sign me up for being a Hill Homer, he's incredible and a blast to watch. Wish we still had him.
I liked Hill as well, but now that he is in Miami, I hope his stats are cut in half catching passes from Tua!
[Reply]
kccrow 07:44 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
We won this trade. If you don't think so then you are just a Hill homer.
I mean, those guys have to play well and stay healthy. I'm not going to proclaim we won it yet. It does look extremely positive though.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:45 AM 05-02-2022
Would like to add, that I think we should not get comfortable with thoughts that good receivers will be around for more than a rookie deal for a while.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Would like to add, that I think we should not get comfortable with thoughts that good receivers will be around for more than a rookie deal for a while.
they're going to be more apt to give money to OL
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:53 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Does anyone else think RedDawg is a huge ****ing dipshit?

I think its become accepted at this point like Mahomo. No one even bitches about it any more.
[Reply]
TEX 08:01 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
And what the **** is a Hill homer? He's one of the greatest Chiefs of all time. I guess sign me up for being a Hill Homer, he's incredible and a blast to watch. Wish we still had him.
Exactly! Anyone declaring that "we won the trade" at this point, before any of the draft picks have even taken the field, can't be taken seriously. Time will tell.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 08:07 AM 05-02-2022
Of course we won the trade.

So did Miami.

So did Tyreek.

It made sense for all parties to do what they did. It's a trade, not a zero-sum game.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 197
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187 > Last »
Up