ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 154
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
kepp 01:37 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm usually not one to say such things, but I think this person's time is up. I'm sure that he'll find some other place to urinate upon, but let's not have it be here.
I agree. The last comment on Braincase's medical conditions crossed the line and shows that he has nothing to offer any longer.
[Reply]
StcChief 01:39 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
I second that emotion.

FAX
Suggested this yesterday. But I'll third it, we have had enough on to Hall of Classics with this for future laughs.:-)
[Reply]
FAX 01:41 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by kepp:
I agree. The last comment on Braincase's medical conditions crossed the line and shows that he has nothing to offer any longer.
He's basically said the same thing in each of his marvelous posts, Mr. kepp; hahaha ... post some pics of your wife ... haha ... don't hate ... haha ... friend with benefits ... hahaha ... i got a rash ... haha

If he's not going to tell us his techniques for picking up these phenomenal Bo Derekesque females, I'm no longer interested.

FAX
[Reply]
Logical 01:42 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Braincase:
MD, we don't care who you're banging. We're making fun of your need to let us know who you're banging. As soon as any of us meet these girls you are bragging about, we'll be sure to invite them onto the board.

What you don't get is that many of us have already been there, done that. I'm a former D-1 athlete (Track & Field at Wichita State) who spent several years working as professional male exotic dancer. I've tapped more ass than you've seen.

I'm now 44 and a bit thick. I've had cancer, a heart condition, both knees reconstructed due to sports injuries, and now I've got a hangnail.

All I have to tell you is that you're making an ass of yourself trying to set yourself up as some sort of poongod, when in fact, you're just another punk bragging about dipping his wick. We've outgrown the need to smell some assclown's finger.

Go away, come back when you want to talk about football.

I thought the hangnail was an excellent touch.:-)
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 01:46 PM 06-30-2008
My years of psychological training tell me this guy is overcompensating for his latent homosexuality and he's having a serious identity crisis fighting the urge to chow dong while keeping up with the masculine facade he believes defines all men of character. My advice to the douche? Put on the skirt, chow the dong, and root for the Raiders. To thine own self be true.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:53 PM 06-30-2008
I wasnt making fun of him for his cancer or heart condition but the fact that he was a stripper yet he made fun of me.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:53 PM 06-30-2008
I've owned most of you on here now you want me gone. Oh soooo sad haha.
[Reply]
Donger 01:54 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
I wasnt making fun of him for his cancer or heart condition
Really?

Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:57 PM 06-30-2008
:-)

The only things you own are:

1) Orange skin

2) Extreme insecurity

3) A meth habit

4) The clap
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:57 PM 06-30-2008
The fact that you think you've "owned" anyone makes you even more of a douchebag.
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 01:58 PM 06-30-2008
Stay, go, whatever. You've "owned" nothing. BFD, you have a picture with mediocre chicks with love handles and facial hair. You want a cookie? You sir, are an assclown and have received such treatment as an assclown deserves.
[Reply]
Sully 02:06 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
:-)

The only things you own are:

1) Orange skin

2) Extreme insecurity

3) A meth habit

4) The clap
5) A Quality Widow's Peak
[Reply]
Swanman 02:09 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:
5) A Quality Widow's Peak
(6) An awful hat tilted slightly to the side like a true gangsta.
[Reply]
Braincase 02:11 PM 06-30-2008
Bwhahaha an exotic dancer?!?!?!? NOw I have heard it all. Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

ANd to the guy that said he has bagged actresses and models hahaha where is the proof?? Oh thats right you have none haha.

You guys all talk a big talk but you refuse to post pics which is amusing to me haha.
We don't need your approval as much as you seem to need ours.

We've forwarded all of your pics to "Hot Chicks with Douchebags". Maybe then you'll get the attention you need.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:12 PM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
The fact that you think you've "owned" anyone makes you even more of a douchebag.
He's a legend in his own mind.

Hell, to add to every other ridiculous thing, we don't even know if the pics he posted are actually pics of him. For all we know, he could have grabbed them off the web. And still no pics of the awesome bike that he uses to score. :-)
[Reply]
Page 137 of 154
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Up