ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 367
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:24 AM 02-13-2016
If I'm spending a couple thousand I want them to at least START out nice lol
[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:52 AM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
This is my Saturday morning. For a guy who's never know anything about cars I've come a long way with all the help on this board. Oil and filter change. Recharging the air intake filter with K&N recharge kit.

Almost at 21k miles on this 11 year old Stang.
:-) They grow up so fast.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:01 AM 02-13-2016
Oh, seeing this thread actually jogged my memory on something.

@BRC
I just started researching paint protectants and I could not remember what you ended up going with -- was it CQuartz or Opti? How has it held up, and are you happy with it? What type of maintenance did they recommend? And if you don't mind, what was the ballpark total for having it done?

Thanks. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 12:56 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Funky powder coat, out of round, just not happy with the fit and finish
If I'm spending a couple thousand I want them to at least START out nice lol
Definitely man.

Sounds frustrating.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:59 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
:-) They grow up so fast.
LOL thanks.

Love the red look of the recently oiled filter too!

@BRC
I just started researching paint protectants and I could not remember what you ended up going with -- was it CQuartz or Opti? How has it held up, and are you happy with it? What type of maintenance did they recommend? And if you don't mind, what was the ballpark total for having it done?

"I'm not sure."

"Gary Dean special."

"It's super advanced and only Gary Dean can do it."

/BRC response
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:17 PM 02-13-2016
Black rhino Mozambique. Black machined face.

a couple out of round. Not happy with the finish on several, glossy black with faded looking spots etc.

Just not happy with them
Wheels are really a get what you pay for. Pay more upfront get a better product and less aggravation.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:22 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Wheels are really a get what you pay for. Pay more upfront get a better product and less aggravation.
Grrr I know.

Just hate thinking about spending that much on wheels. Lol.

And most of the really expensive ones aren't my style. I don't want something really rugged looking, more classy. I've decided the ones I posted yesterday probably are too aggressive looking for me.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:31 PM 02-13-2016
Grrr I know.

And most of the really expensive ones aren't my style. I don't want something really rugged looking, more classy. I've decided the ones I posted yesterday probably are too aggressive looking for me.
American force has some nice simple designs, as far as trucks go a tad pricey but quality setups.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:32 PM 02-13-2016
American force has some nice simple designs, as far as trucks go a tad pricey but quality setups.
Headed there now.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:37 PM 02-13-2016
Got a link to anything simple? Lol. All their stuff looks a little wild for my taste.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:42 PM 02-13-2016
Got a link to anything simple? Lol. All their stuff looks a little wild for my taste.
Chrome or black?

http://www.carid.com/american-force-...-12632472.html
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 05:46 PM 02-13-2016
Grrr I know.

Put some Cragar S/S's and some 50 series Mickey Thompsons on her and call it a day.

Nice wire spokes would work, if you had some curb feelers.

Dinny
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:51 PM 02-13-2016
Chrome or black?

http://www.carid.com/american-force-...-12632472.html
Don't make them for my truck... I like them too lol
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:53 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues:
Put some Cragar S/S's and some 50 series Mickey Thompsons on her and call it a day.

Nice wire spokes would work, if you had some curb feelers.

Dinny
I had the gold wires and curb feelers on the Cadillac. Black truck had cragars on it before the aluminum wheels that are on it now lol.

They just don't go with the new truck.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:02 PM 02-13-2016

@BRC

I had Garry Dean put his own patented product on. Your car never has to be waxed again. He says its way better and lasts better than CQuarts or Opti. It cost me $1300 for two coats and some other stuff on the interior. He does sell the product that you can put on your car itself. I think it was $300-$500 for the product itself. You can contact him through his website or Facebook. He also has a popular youtube channel.
https://www.detailjuice.com/

I'm very happy with the product. I got his name through Miadragon so he may know some others that have used his product or he himself has used the product.

Pic is my car after 8 months and 8000 miles.
Attached: 11216608_10205776303901458_3614380758102653550_o.jpg (111.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 136 of 367
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Up