ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 300
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 04:30 PM 03-17-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I probably wouldn't pick her up at a bar, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, either.
dont bring that crap in here, either
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:34 PM 03-17-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
dont bring that crap in here, either

WTF are you talking about? Someone asked about Carol, I answered. Nothing said about anyone other than Melissa McBride.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:11 PM 03-17-2016
Don't bring that shit in here. We don't need to turn this into a Kate thread, OK?
Sweet Jesus you are up fucking tight. Good thing you're not a mod. Wasn't trying to make anything a Kate thread and I'm pretty sure we're open to say what we want. You're always over the top defensive. Wow!
[Reply]
rad 10:40 PM 03-17-2016
Speaking of Carol, I picked up the Carol knife for a friend's birthday.

10 bucks at budk.
[Reply]
frankotank 11:18 AM 03-18-2016
this article made me chuckle....they're deafer than fuck....hahahaha

This Walking Dead Theory Explains the 1 Thing You Never Realized Was a Problem

There have been a lot of devastating moments on The Walking Dead, and the fact that most of them are related to death shouldn't come as a surprise. What is a little perplexing, though, is how many of these deaths seem to be almost accidental. Have you ever wondered how the walkers manage to sneak up on so many unsuspecting victims? We've seen it tons of times: so-and-so is out in the forest when suddenly a walker is gnawing at their neck. Walkers are noisy, and constantly making that awful, raspy moaning sound. So, how is this possible?

As luck would have it, one very ponderous Reddit user has offered a pretty plausible answer: all the characters are partially, if not completely, deaf. According to the theory that breaks it down, there's a pretty obvious cause.

In The Walking Dead, walkers can get so close unnoticed because the main characters are all suffering from a large amount of hearing loss from repeatedly firing off guns without hearing protection. Rick went mostly deaf in that tank in Atlanta, everyone else had a similar experience off camera. Now they don't even flinch when a gun goes off, they're all deafer than ****, stomping through the woods, yelling at each other constantly. That's why they keep attracting walkers, they have no clue how loud they're being.

Other Reddit users were quick to weigh in, noting how detrimental gunshots can be to the ears, especially in jail cells and other confined spaces. So, there you have it! Now we can go into the heartbreaking season six finale knowing that, when Negan finally makes his debut, the crew probably won't hear him coming.

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainmen...-Deaf-40604406
[Reply]
eDave 01:52 AM 03-19-2016
I watched the episode again tonight and was struck by the musical score. Best one of the whole series. It really intensified things and was dark.

Might be my favorite episode.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:01 AM 03-19-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
this article made me chuckle....they're deafer than ****....hahahaha

This Walking Dead Theory Explains the 1 Thing You Never Realized Was a Problem

There have been a lot of devastating moments on The Walking Dead, and the fact that most of them are related to death shouldn't come as a surprise. What is a little perplexing, though, is how many of these deaths seem to be almost accidental. Have you ever wondered how the walkers manage to sneak up on so many unsuspecting victims? We've seen it tons of times: so-and-so is out in the forest when suddenly a walker is gnawing at their neck. Walkers are noisy, and constantly making that awful, raspy moaning sound. So, how is this possible?

As luck would have it, one very ponderous Reddit user has offered a pretty plausible answer: all the characters are partially, if not completely, deaf. According to the theory that breaks it down, there's a pretty obvious cause.

In The Walking Dead, walkers can get so close unnoticed because the main characters are all suffering from a large amount of hearing loss from repeatedly firing off guns without hearing protection. Rick went mostly deaf in that tank in Atlanta, everyone else had a similar experience off camera. Now they don't even flinch when a gun goes off, they're all deafer than ****, stomping through the woods, yelling at each other constantly. That's why they keep attracting walkers, they have no clue how loud they're being.

Other Reddit users were quick to weigh in, noting how detrimental gunshots can be to the ears, especially in jail cells and other confined spaces. So, there you have it! Now we can go into the heartbreaking season six finale knowing that, when Negan finally makes his debut, the crew probably won't hear him coming.

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainmen...-Deaf-40604406

hah! plus the smell of rotted flesh/meat. they're all nose-deaf too!!! poor living bastards!!!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:33 AM 03-19-2016
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
hah! plus the smell of rotted flesh/meat. they're all nose-deaf too!!! poor living bastards!!!

Don't laugh at the nasally challenged! Anosmia is real!!! :-)
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 05:38 PM 03-19-2016
You know how you get that feeling when you are in a large area and you feel like someone else is there and you go down the hallway and there is the janitor and you are like "I must be psychic?" I wonder if that works with walkers.
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 05:39 PM 03-19-2016
Don't laugh at the nasally challenged! Anosmia is real!!! :-)
I wish my wife had that, then I could cut out my weekly shower.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:54 PM 03-20-2016
Holy shit
[Reply]
seaofred 07:54 PM 03-20-2016
Pretty good episode so far.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:54 PM 03-20-2016
How was Dwight walking after that?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 08:04 PM 03-20-2016
LOL
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Kman34 08:16 PM 03-20-2016
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How was Dwight walking after that?
Yeah... face burnt now dick bit.....not a fun life...
[Reply]
Page 136 of 300
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Up