ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 386
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Bowser 08:56 PM 08-31-2017
*clears throat*

I WILL BAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN THIS THREAD IF YOU DON'T KNOCK THIS SHIT OFF. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

/dad voice

not really, keep on keeping on
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:02 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Looks like you've out smarted me again.

Dagnabit.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:04 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Buc's insight has also been pretty solid, especially compared to some of my show watching friends.
Going to agree here. Thread burst.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:05 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
It wouldn't be that hard to convince anyone that Bran knows everything. Even Littlefinger stopped trying when confronted with his past. But anyone who didn't believe him would, I'm sure, get a full-on Dead Zone tutorial from Bran that would be convincing.
I can see Jon rather scooting off to Dorne to spend his days drinking and fishing.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:55 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
It's not about convincing Jon that he's the rightful heir. It's about convincing the rest of the aristocracy, and I just don't believe that's possible. Even if it was something Jon himself wants to do.

"Hey guys, I'm not really Jon Snow, I'm Aegon Targaryen VII, son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Targaryen, who I swear were totally married even though there's no record of that or of my birth. Here, just listen to my cousin Bran, who sees visions of everything that has, is or will ever happen all at once. You can totally trust us."
Howland Reed
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:53 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Alright, guys, stop being mean. She just burned through the series in like a month and is obviously now very interested in the lore, just like we all were/are. She isn't the first to do this, either.
I think a lot of this stems from peoples interaction with her in DC. Not that it is necessarily fair but it is what it is.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:55 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Howland Reed
I was just going to chime in on that with this. However, how credible does the rest of the realm find the frog men? I think that is what they call them right?
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:57 AM 09-01-2017
I hope we get to see some scene with Ned's dad and the Mad King. See what actually happened for him to burn them. Or maybe there really isn't a story there rather than he was just The Mad King.
[Reply]
ElenaBH 07:48 AM 09-01-2017
I'm betting Tribal won't do it again.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:56 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Didn't think I would ever see a feud in this thread.
Me neither. But look who started it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:58 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah, it's not like she has a history of sabotaging pretty much everything everywhere. It's all us. Let's be nice.
Prove that sweeping brush accusation.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:00 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Me neither. But look who started it.
He did start it, but you didn't bother to read the threads, so when you announce some insight you've had, there's a good chance that it's an insight that was long ago discussed and assimilated into this group's common knowledge.

It doesn't bother me, but if you're going to plow ahead like that, you've got to be prepared to face a bit of ridicule or criticism.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:02 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
He did start it, but you didn't bother to read the threads, so when you announce some insight you've had, there's a good chance that it's an insight that was long ago discussed and assimilated into this group's common knowledge.
So.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:06 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So.
I explained the so. I'm trying to help someone who is apparently ignorant of her situation. Try not to be combative.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:10 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I explained the so. I'm trying to help someone who is apparently ignorant of her situation. Try not to be combative.
I pos repped you for it. However, I think if you look at the past few pages, you'd see plenty of insights related to this last season and speculation as to how it may end among some other things. There were others coming in making their points related to the ending as well, and on the same things I commented on. The reason the book came up was because I wanted to get it to read through to the end and found it wasn't completely written.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 386
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Up