Page 136 of 298
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:59 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Dee Ford was rushing so hard at the end of the game that no comeback was even possible. He was blasting around that edge and causing holding penalties, forcing step-ups into pressure, ect for play after play.

If KC gets a lead and ford can do THAT, this team won't be beaten. Fuck the Rams. Fuck the Patriots.

18-1.
Ford had a key sack today. One of those plays that seals a game. I don't think I remember a bigger clutch play by Ford. He's had tons of meaningless sacks as a Chief but this was a key play. I just wish it hadn't taken until a contract year to happen.

Maybe I'm just not remembering other clutch plays by Ford.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:39 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Ford had a key sack today. One of those plays that seals a game. I don't think I remember a bigger clutch play by Ford. He's had tons of meaningless sacks as a Chief but this was a key play. I just wish it hadn't taken until a contract year to happen.

Maybe I'm just not remembering other clutch plays by Ford.
No, you just have Buttfuckingmoronitis
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:25 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yes, but the Cardinals are really, really bad upfront.
Not they're not, they're 32nd in total offense, and actually they're 32nd in rushing too.

Wait!!! Goliath met his match today!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:19 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
One of the biggest tests for Sutton is coming up next Monday night. McVay and the Rams offense lives on Gurley and exploiting mismatches made by scheme. If Sutton can slow that down then I'll believe in him a bit more.

This. When Bob Scuttlebutton starts holding shitty teams( Hi Az! )to 10/12 points on the regular while keeping the Tom Brady's of this league out of our assholes and forcing multiple TD comebacks, I'll start sending him his Ensure again.
[Reply]
mcaj22 08:34 PM 11-11-2018
Sutton needs to show he can stop Gurley for me to be a believer. Of course the excuse will be he doesn't have enough tools in the cupboard to stop Gurley. But yet, when he stops a bad team like the Cards everything is roses and cupcakes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Sutton needs to show he can stop Gurley for me to be a believer. Of course the excuse will be he doesn't have enough tools in the cupboard to stop Gurley. But yet, when he stops a bad team like the Cards everything is roses and cupcakes.
Gurley is going to get 150 yards and it won't matter because Bob the Bitcher is going to destroy LAR in the red zone.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:40 PM 11-11-2018

Stopping the fucking Cards doesn't even get you one bottle of Great Value vitamin drink, much less a real Ensure. So keep steppin' it up, Buttons.
You got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.

[Reply]
mcaj22 09:01 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Stopping the ****ing Cards doesn't even get you one bottle of Great Value vitamin drink, much less a real Ensure. So keep steppin' it up, Buttons.
You got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.

people are actually hyped he held David Johnson to 4.7 ypc 183 total yards and 2 touchdowns
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:06 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Gurley is going to get 150 yards and it won't matter because Bob the Bitcher is going to destroy LAR in the red zone.
Tell me how our o-line prevents the Rams interior d-line from giving them and Mahomes a 60 minute colonoscopy after today's performance? The only way I see it is quick slants because there ain't going to be any 5-7 step drops thats for sure.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 PM 11-11-2018
people are actually hyped he held David Johnson to 4.7 ypc 183 total yards and 2 touchdowns
Run defense doesn't really matter in the NFL anymore.

In the top 10 (by YPC):

Tennessee
San Francisco
Baltimore
Buffalo
Dallas

None of those teams are going anywhere.

The other 5 (NO, HOU, MIN, CHI, PIT) are where they are because they have franchise QB play, or something resembling it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Tell me how our o-line prevents the Rams interior d-line from giving them and Mahomes a 60 minute colonoscopy after today's performance? The only way I see it is quick slants because there ain't going to be any 5-7 step drops thats for sure.
Do you really think Andy Reid doesn't have a plan for a superior defensive line?

How do you think he took the Jags behind the woodshed?

Relax. Andy and Pat got this.

The cream is about to rise to the top. McVay and Goff are not Brady and Belichick. We have the QB and coaching advantage in this matchup.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:46 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Run defense doesn't really matter in the NFL anymore.

In the top 10 (by YPC):

Tennessee
San Francisco
Baltimore
Buffalo
Dallas

None of those teams are going anywhere.

The other 5 (NO, HOU, MIN, CHI, PIT) are where they are because they have franchise QB play, or something resembling it.
Two reasons they lost in the playoffs last year. 1) Alex Smith 2) Derrick Henry put up 156 yards on them.

They fixed 1 reason. They didnt fix the other. I dont think it will matter how good the RB was during the season come playoff time, whoever plays the Chiefs will just feature their RB cause they cant stop anyone at the posituon.
[Reply]
-King- 11:32 PM 11-11-2018
Two reasons they lost in the playoffs last year. 1) Alex Smith 2) Derrick Henry put up 156 yards on them.

They fixed 1 reason. They didnt fix the other. I dont think it will matter how good the RB was during the season come playoff time, whoever plays the Chiefs will just feature their RB cause they cant stop anyone at the posituon.
And they'll have to stop running when we get a lead

Our offense is our run defense. It forces teams to abandon their run game. If Alex had kept playing in the 2nd half how he played in the first half, you think the Titans would have kept feeding Henry?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:47 PM 11-11-2018

You'll never sell me on "don't worry/be happy", laissez-faire defense until Pat Mahomes is the only elite QB in this league.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:51 PM 11-11-2018
I don't have a problem seeing a back like Johnson get all those yards. Arizona have 260 yards of total offense, Johnson accounted for over 70% of their total offensive production. Who gives a crap about a players individual stats?

Took him an entire game to do it and they scored 14 points. I'm more concerned with QBs like Rivers who just kept abusing our DBs.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 298
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Up