ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 144
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:37 PM 01-18-2020
Arghh! My ears !!!!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 PM 01-18-2020
this could be our friday friday
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:44 PM 01-18-2020
This is going to be me trying to fall asleep tonight.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hAzGOwW5OLkli/giphy.gif
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 PM 01-18-2020
i got about 6 hours sleep last night

imma work out and fall asleep like a baby
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:52 PM 01-18-2020
almost forgot I have to stay up to start the game thread

PHEW!!!
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:53 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I have a beef with calling Vrabel a part of the Belichick coaching tree. I'm not calling you out, Coochie, because I saw that stat quoted on GMFB. I know it's being put out there, but I think it's fake news. It's a shitty stat. Vrabel is NOT a part of the Belichick tree.

Vrabel's only direct connection to Belichick was as a player, not a coach. Well, if that's the case, then can't you make the argument that Kliff Kingsbury belongs on the Belichick coaching tree? I don't see anybody doing that.

In fact, Vrabel has said many times that he was bitter about the way Belichick tossed him out the door in the Cassel trade. It was almost like Belichick said, "And if you call in the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in Mike Vrabel absolutely free!" just to sweeten the pot. If you despise the people you worked with, are you a part of that tree?

He was surrounded by Belichick disciples in Houston through Bill O'Brien, but that doesn't mean he's from the Belichick tree.

Same coaching family is good enough? That's the only other argument I can think of. Problem there is many guys work under multiple head coaches over a career. Are we double-dipping now? Or do we have to run a 23 and me on a guy's goddamn coaching heritage? Like, John Harbaugh is firmly a part of the Andy Reid coaching tree. Philadelphia Andy Reid is the only NFL head coach he has known to work under. But John Harbaugh has had the following assistants in his time as a head coach:

Rex Ryan
Hue Jackson
Chuck Pagano
Jim Caldwell
Gary Kubiak
Mike Pettine
Vic Fangio

Strong heritage connection or not, it just doesn't work to go back two generations and claim those guys under Andy Reid. You MIGHT have an argument for some of them under the John Harbaugh tree, but that's it.

We need more clarification on this!
Was Vrabel not an integral part of Belicheck's defense? A guy he trusted to not only lead the defense on this field but catch touchdowns for him? A part of three super bowl titles? A member of the team for 7 years. Belicheck absolutely has almost everything to do with how Vrabel coaches and plays the game of football. How many super bowls did he win with the Steelers, Texans or Chiefs?
[Reply]
Shawny2X4 09:54 PM 01-18-2020
I was about to ask who is starting the GDT. Did anybody post a thread for predictions?
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:56 PM 01-18-2020
Power run game, quick passes against the blitz, a decent tight end. Lots of play action. Sounds like Brady's first couple of seasons.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Shawny2X4:
I was about to ask who is starting the GDT. Did anybody post a thread for predictions?
DO IT
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:59 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
First off I am really drunk, I ate some edibles, and admittedly I can’t sing so this is gonna be pretty rough on your ears. But there is at least some comedy in the lyrics. I chose a song by a guy who’s voice I couldn’t match and I apologize. That said... here’s my badly sung (but amazingly written) version on Titans are going down. Gonna post lyrics so you can kinda sing along.

Chiefs are more than you bargained for yeah
They’re dying to show you
Everything you do is weak
Won’t be like the game in the 10th week
Arrowheads grass will be your mausoleum
You’re just a notch on our bedpost on the way to the Supee Bowl
Broken hearts shattered dreams
Cinderella’s season is over you’ve chosen the wrong team
You’re going down down in the championship round
Titans watch Mahomes balls swinging
Chiefs are number one and you’re bullshit
Maybe next year better get used to it
You’re going down down Titans are gonna drown
In multiple touchdowns on Sunday
Mahomes with another bullet
Chiefs destiny they’re gonna fulfill it
Chiefs are more than you bargained for yeah
Titans girlfriends are watching Travis Kelce
Wishing to be the friction in his jeans
Isn’t it messed up you think your team can just beat em
You’re just a notch in their bedpost on the way to win it all
Ugly fans, smell like cheese
These neck bears rednecks have chosen the wrong team
Your going down down in the championship round
Titans watch Mahomes balls swinging
Chiefs are number one and you’re bullshit
This ain’t your year better get used to it
Your going down down getting your pants pulled down
At midfield at Arrowhead
TYREEK faster than a bullet
Chiefs destiny they’re gonna fulfill it.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:04 PM 01-18-2020

[Reply]
AzChiefin420 10:06 PM 01-18-2020
Getting more confident the closer it gets to game time.

Chiefs win by 10! Let’s go boys!
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:13 PM 01-18-2020
IDK if I'll be able to sleep through tonight, boys. The anticipation is killing me.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:14 PM 01-18-2020
I’m sorry but o warned you. Sunday Bloody Sunday. We’re coming you fucking Titoons, and hell is coming with us!! No juju, no curses, none of that shit. Mike Vrabel, Mike Tyson, Tyson Fury.... it doesn’t fucking matter. Chiefs by 10. Fuck the haters.
[Reply]
ChiefXO 10:18 PM 01-18-2020
I’m pretty nervous. I don’t know if we can stop Henry tbh. I’ve been watching a lot of Titans highlights and he’s something different.

Our run d is softer than baby shit
[Reply]
Page 135 of 144
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139 > Last »
Up