ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 361
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185235 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
scho63 04:27 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by btlook1:
No kidding, where were these hot janitors at when I was in school.
Nowhere to be found! :-)

[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 10:25 PM 05-11-2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-k...175901483.html

Teacher kills herself day after being accused of 'inappropriate physical relationship' with student

A teacher took her own life a day after it was alleged that she had an inappropriate physical relationship with a young student.

Gretchen Krohnfeldt had been suspended from her job at the school in Denver, Colorado.

The following day, the 47-year-old mother of three took her own life in front of police officers who were approaching her home to question her as part of an investigation, CBS News reports.

Ms Krohnfeldt was reportedly suspended after a fellow member of staff reported witnessing an “inappropriate interaction” between her and a former student at the Drake Middle School.

Police were informed and launched an immediate and ongoing investigation.

"On Monday, May 8th, a Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office School Resource Officer was made aware of a possible inappropriate relationship between a female employee at Drake Middle School and a male student," Arvada police said in a statement.

A spokesman added that the boy is now attending an Arvada high school, but had been in a physical relationship with the teacher since middle school.

Local media report the pair had met at Ms Krohnfeldt's home, and that an employee saw an inappropriate interaction between Ms Krohnfeldt and the student months ago but only reported it to authorities earlier this week.

Students who attend middle school in the United States are usually between the ages of 12 and 14.
Ms Krohnfeldt's death is being investigated by a coroner.

In a letter to parents and students, Drake Middle School said grief counsellors were available to see both students and staff upset by Ms Krohnfeldt's death.

"Our hearts go out to her family at this painful time," the letter said, "and I know many will feel this loss deeply," it said.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 10:43 PM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-k...175901483.html

Teacher kills herself day after being accused of 'inappropriate physical relationship' with student

A teacher took her own life a day after it was alleged that she had an inappropriate physical relationship with a young student.

Gretchen Krohnfeldt had been suspended from her job at the school in Denver, Colorado.

The following day, the 47-year-old mother of three took her own life in front of police officers who were approaching her home to question her as part of an investigation, CBS News reports.

Ms Krohnfeldt was reportedly suspended after a fellow member of staff reported witnessing an “inappropriate interaction” between her and a former student at the Drake Middle School.

Police were informed and launched an immediate and ongoing investigation.

"On Monday, May 8th, a Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office School Resource Officer was made aware of a possible inappropriate relationship between a female employee at Drake Middle School and a male student," Arvada police said in a statement.

A spokesman added that the boy is now attending an Arvada high school, but had been in a physical relationship with the teacher since middle school.

Local media report the pair had met at Ms Krohnfeldt's home, and that an employee saw an inappropriate interaction between Ms Krohnfeldt and the student months ago but only reported it to authorities earlier this week.

Students who attend middle school in the United States are usually between the ages of 12 and 14.
Ms Krohnfeldt's death is being investigated by a coroner.

In a letter to parents and students, Drake Middle School said grief counsellors were available to see both students and staff upset by Ms Krohnfeldt's death.

"Our hearts go out to her family at this painful time," the letter said, "and I know many will feel this loss deeply," it said.
Please stay on topic. The thread is about hot teachers not cold teachers. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 05:03 AM 05-12-2017
Well that's no way to handle things.
[Reply]
Scorp 08:06 AM 05-12-2017
what a dead lay
[Reply]
loochy 09:12 AM 05-12-2017
I guess the kids thought she was dead sexy
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:13 AM 05-12-2017
I can't fap to this.
[Reply]
loochy 09:14 AM 05-12-2017
I guess she gave killer BJs
[Reply]
loochy 09:14 AM 05-12-2017
Student: "I asked for head, not dead!"
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:19 AM 05-12-2017
Nothing hot about that on multiple levels

Sex with a middle schooler? :-)

And now her 3 kids are without a mom? :-)
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:22 AM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Nothing hot about that on multiple levels

Sex with a middle schooler? :-)

And now her 3 kids are without a mom? :-)
I am going to have to agree with your assessment. I think this one should be struck from the record. All in favor say "Aye!"
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:23 AM 05-12-2017
Aye. She's the only one stiff after reading that story.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:42 AM 05-12-2017
She just lays there and takes it.
[Reply]
threebag 10:04 AM 05-12-2017
Dead on the head like a dick on a dog... I mean red on the head...
[Reply]
dtrain 10:15 AM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Aye. She's the only one stiff after reading that story.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 135 of 361
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185235 > Last »
Up