« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dorsey gone?
bdj23 02:12 PM 06-22-2017
Per 610.

The ****?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:36 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I say you're reacting on an emotional level and not thinking logically.
Another way of saying some people who know how to see and make lemonade(talented production) out of lemons(bad character).:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:42 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Another way of saying some people who know how to see and make lemonade(talented production) out of lemons(bad character).:-)
look, I'd rather not have bad apples in the bunch either, but you're not going to have a good team fielding 53 choir boys.

I was uncomfortable with taking Hill. Until now, he'd been a model citizen. We'll see if that's still true or not pretty soon.

Hunt just makes me sad for the guy. He fucked up, no question, no apologies for his actions. I think he needs to get his life and temper under control.

Peters is an asshole, and I was done with him when he left that game after throwing the flag in the stands. And then came back with no socks? What the fuck? Fuck that dickhead.

I still don't think those were wasted picks or bad value.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:44 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
NO, NO. Mayfield was nobody's consensus #1. NOBODY. go back and look.

landing a franchise QB is really difficult. I don't think any of the other of the guys will be one. Dorsey got it right. Just because he fucked our cap up doesn't mean he's incompetent.
You’re right. Nobody wanted him. Including this guy. I had to reference him
In my eat crow thead. It appears he’s less of a douche than I anticipated. His arm also looks better than I thought.

He doesn’t take himself too seriously in interviews which I didn’t expect. He’s actually become fairly easy to root for.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:56 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You’re right. Nobody wanted him. Including this guy. I had to reference him
In my eat crow thead. It appears he’s less of a douche than I anticipated. His arm also looks better than I thought.

He doesn’t take himself too seriously in interviews which I didn’t expect. He’s actually become fairly easy to root for.
Rooting for Baker would be like taking it in ass from 3 donkey fans.

I’ll root for that cock holster the day he breaks his knee.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:01 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He did. He was suspended in college.

Soren Petro mentioned this on his show and it was really a broad definition but going into last years camp a scout told him the Chiefs had 41 "red flag players". Wasnt sure what that met like failing a drug test? Being late to a meeting? Etc. Thought it was interesting though.
That's what Dorsey does more than anyone. He thinks he can find value by picking guys that have dropped due to character issues. Reid has done it and continues to endorse it as well, but Dorsey just does not give a fuck about character.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:01 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

:-) :-)

That's my boy!

And AMEN.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:06 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

that's fine, but why?

His teammates have always loved him. He works as hard or harder than anyone. He literally walked on at Texas Tech and earned his way every step. I guess I don't get the whole 'he's such a douchebag' argument. He just says, " **** you, hold my beer" and then goes and balls out.

I don't get it. He's not like Cam Newton cocky. He's not a serial rapist like Big Ben. He's not 'entitled'; he's literally the embodiment of the underdog that succeeds in spite of nobody wanting him.

Because he says what's on his mind, and then he goes out and does it? Is it just Mizzou fans that will forever hate OU or something?

I just don't get it. Like I said, I wouldn't trade Mahomes for anything or anyone, but if we DIDN'T get Mahomes, I'd want Mayfield. And I bet if we were in that parallel universe, you'd all be fans too.

*of course, I think the Youtube video where he was drunk and tried to run from the cops in college was hilarious. Like, come on, you never did that? That shit's funny. and I don't think that's a character flag, it's called being 20 years in college.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:28 PM 03-23-2019
Lol if you aren’t going to draft guys because they got suspended in college, you’re going overboard.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:30 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol if you aren’t going to draft guys because they got suspended in college, you’re going overboard.
If you keep drafting lunatics and violent criminals it's eventually going to bite you in the ass.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:38 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If you keep drafting lunatics and violent criminals it's eventually going to bite you in the ass.
Yea, but like Pest said, Hunt wasn’t one of the guys you can look at and say you had any clue this could happen.

We don’t even know why the fuck he was suspended.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:41 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You both are correct. It's just drafting the correct violent lunatics that will have delayed onset "after" their playing career is over.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:43 PM 03-23-2019
Yea, but like Pest said, Hunt wasn’t one of the guys you can look at and say you had any clue this could happen.
Oh they knew his baggage prior to his getting drafted I assure you.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:50 PM 03-23-2019
It’ll be interesting to see how Dorsey and the rookie HC handle all of those personalities. I’m sure everything will be great while they’re winning. They start losing though.....and it could get interesting.

Plus you’re eventually going to have to pay all of these guys.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:53 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’ll be interesting to see how Dorsey and the rookie HC handle all of those personalities. I’m sure everything will be great while they’re winning. They start losing though.....and it could get interesting.

Plus you’re eventually going to have to pay all of these guys.
OBJ and Mayfield's personalities will be interesting for sure. I think the question will be, will OBJ have the patience with BM when BM misses him being open on multiple occasions because BM is still learning?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:55 PM 03-23-2019
so to summarize and clear up-

A bunch of CP guys have all decided that Baker Mayfield is a douchebag but are unable to articulate why.

'ite. Fair enough.
[Reply]
Page 134 of 137
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137 >
Up