ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 332
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
alnorth 04:47 PM 07-15-2016
:-)

UFC Statement on Brock Lesnarhttps://t.co/ktKRgFpMCE

— UFC News (@UFCNews) July 15, 2016

[Reply]
New World Order 05:45 PM 07-15-2016
"I'm surprised," said no one ever.
[Reply]
mcaj22 06:00 PM 07-15-2016
worst possible outcomes for both companies.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:07 PM 07-15-2016
I don't think Vince really gives a fuck as there's no way he'll miss Summerslam.

At worst, they will suspend him after SS and it'll save them some contracted dates for WM season. This would of been crushing if it happened back in January.
[Reply]
mcaj22 06:15 PM 07-15-2016
well it puts WWE in a tough spot because ya know they just suspended their golden boy Roman Reigns for "violating WWE's wellness policy" whatever the heck that is if Brock was still allowed to do whatever he wanted.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:19 PM 07-15-2016
The only problem they could run into would be the New York sports authority may not let him wrestle and yeah that would fuck SS.

They might have to give Undertaker a briefcase full of money to come back and take his place.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:54 AM 07-16-2016
Why do you think they suspended Reigns in the first place? There is no way that Cena or HHH haven't gassed up the majority/entirety of their career. It had to be some other fuckup that allowed them to use the failed test as leverage against him via a suspension.
[Reply]
mcaj22 08:28 AM 07-16-2016
from WOR/reddit...

Originally Posted by :
  • This is really bad for WWE, as he is the cover of WWE2K16 and he's wrestling at SS
  • The questions arises of how he never failed a WWE test in the 4 years he's been there
  • More serious than Roman Reigns suspension because of the publicity of it
  • Alvarez points out that Lesnar passed 5 of 6 tests in a 3 week span, and failed the 6th, so that's weird. Meltzer however mentions that this has happened before.
  • Once Nevada starts a hearing, and if he's suspended by the commission, he will be suspended from any commission in any state that regulates prowrestling too, which means that he wouldn't even be able to fight in SummerSlam (NY)
  • This is bad for UFC, because they've had 3 pops too close to a fight (Jones, Silva, Lesnar, although Lesnar and Silva actually fought)
  • There's precedent on suspending/firing people for failing outside drug tests (Billy Gunn)

I think WWE takes the biggest hit here, Brock is like 1 of 2 attractions for them, UFC can go on business as usual because of their cult fanbase, UFC 202 will be even more hype because their fans believe that should have been 200 anyway, so even more might buy in. Whereas Summer Slam takes a massive hit here
[Reply]
Jerm 08:49 AM 07-16-2016

[Reply]
chiefscafan 10:57 AM 07-19-2016
So I pretty much knew Daniel bryan was gonna be GM but the foley pick adds intrigue, any body who watched the attitude era knows foley can be a corporate stooge. Will be interesting to see.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:22 AM 07-19-2016
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
So I pretty much knew Daniel bryan was gonna be GM but the foley pick adds intrigue, any body who watched the attitude era knows foley can be a corporate stooge. Will be interesting to see.

I hope Foley does somersaults off the hell in a cell.
[Reply]
alnorth 11:26 AM 07-19-2016
Brock Lesnar's team is blaming the failed test on an asthma inhaler and are saying he tested positive for a chemical found in the inhaler. WADA bans asthma inhalers unless the athlete has a medical need for it. Brock is prescribed by a doctor to use inhalers during the spring and summer months.

It is still his responsibility to apply for a TUE to be approved to use it, but if he popped for something that he could have gotten permission to use, then I guess its not a big deal. Should be easy for USADA to verify.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:25 PM 07-19-2016
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Brock Lesnar's team is blaming the failed test on an asthma inhaler and are saying he tested positive for a chemical found in the inhaler. WADA bans asthma inhalers unless the athlete has a medical need for it. Brock is prescribed by a doctor to use inhalers during the spring and summer months.

It is still his responsibility to apply for a TUE to be approved to use it, but if he popped for something that he could have gotten permission to use, then I guess its not a big deal. Should be easy for USADA to verify.
Supposedly he tested positive for clomiphene, which he'd use when coming down off a steroid cycle.
[Reply]
loochy 07:32 PM 07-19-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Supposedly he tested positive for clomiphene, which he'd use when coming down off a steroid cycle.
Clomid is not found in an inhaler and is not similar to what's in an inhaler though

If it's inhaler related then i suspect clen, which is closely related to albuterol.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:39 PM 07-19-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Are you referring Jones or Lesnar?
Jones tested positive for clomid.. thought Lesnar was something else.
[Reply]
Page 133 of 332
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Up