Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bwana 06:29 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You guys care way too much about some random woman.
Exactly who cares what some random woman thinks, seriously. Not everyone is gong to be for this idea and that's ok. Hell, at least she's a Chiefs Fan.

The bottom line is, there are a lot of people who feel differently and many of them went beyond lip service and squawking about it, to donating a few bucks to make it happen. For those who stepped up, well played.
[Reply]
007 06:32 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
:-)

So I'm perusing my Facebook page when the Chiefs say "Get Your Red on Chiefs Kingdom!" to which one of our members here replies "Bench Cassel first." 3 likes next to his comment before mine.
[Reply]
bevischief 06:33 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
To be fair, this is the woman that appeared on my interview video.

That explains a lot.
[Reply]
In58men 06:37 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Sounds like Nick Athan thinks the idea is "Stupid" and that a banner should be flown above pr's work stating he is a bad employee.
Nick Athan is still around?

Wonder how his site is doing lol. A whooping 23 members lol
[Reply]
bevischief 06:38 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:

So I'm perusing my Facebook page when the Chiefs say "Get Your Red on Chiefs Kingdom!" to which one of our members here replies "Bench Cassel first." 3 likes next to his comment before mine.

I haven't worn red in about 3 weeks on Friday and I like that comment.
[Reply]
bevischief 06:39 AM 10-05-2012
Deb probably sits in the empty club level.
[Reply]
007 06:48 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Deb probably sits in the empty club level.
Not for $500 she doesn't.
[Reply]
ILChief 06:54 AM 10-05-2012
Sounds like Nick Athan thinks the idea is "Stupid" and that a banner should be flown above pr's work stating he is a bad employee.
People don't pay hundreds of dollars to watch pr work. At least I doubt it
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:00 AM 10-05-2012
What's up with welcoming the "real" Jamaal Charles to our movement on Facebook? What's going on there?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:02 AM 10-05-2012
This gave me a chuckle when I heard it, he was like 'how's Cassel supposed to play better with a banner flying over his head in warmups?' lol.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:04 AM 10-05-2012
Next banner - HEY ATHAN! THE DEAL IS DONE!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:09 AM 10-05-2012
Fans like Deb were Carl Peterson's wet dream.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:11 AM 10-05-2012

1. If Athan thinks it's a bad idea, then it's definitely the right idea.

2. Cassel and Pioli have done a shitty job. That's a fact whether you want it to be or not. pr_capone is clearly doing well at his job. I mean, just look at how well groomed he is. He has on smart glasses for crying out loud!
[Reply]
acesn8s 07:17 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:

2. Cassel and Pioli have done a shitty job. That's a fact whether you want it to be or not. pr_capone is clearly doing well at his job. I mean, just look at how well groomed he is. He has on smart glasses for crying out loud!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:19 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:

:-) He's going to kick you in the bawls if he ever meets you, fer cryin out loud!
[Reply]
Page 133 of 603
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Up