ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 132 of 141
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:53 PM 06-18-2024
Well Mayor Q finally chimed in with politically correct double talk suggesting MO should do something more than nothing, that the region should work together (:-)), and that at least the MO-side counties that make up the KC metro should minimally work together. :-)

Kansas lawmakers laugh...
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:54 PM 06-18-2024
I think some here are counting their chickens.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:57 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by kstater:
I'm a Jackson County resident. Upset at the shortsightedness of the idiots that wanted to stick it to the billionaires and save the strip club.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
It's not over yet, calm down. And if it ends up truly being JACO against KS, let's agree that an entire state can sweeten a deal better than one county.

That said, I'm still OK with Kansas strapping their people with never-ending stadium upgrades so that I can drive over and watch the occasional cold day game in the warmth and a hot day game in the AC.

And the Royals moving to downtown KCK would be funny...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:00 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It's not over yet, calm down. And if it ends up truly being JACO against KS, let's agree that an entire state can sweeten a deal better than one county.

That said, I'm still OK with Kansas strapping their people with never-ending stadium upgrades so that I can drive over and watch the occasional cold day game in the warmth and a hot day game in the AC.

When is the last time you were in downtown KCK?
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:02 PM 06-18-2024
I think Jackson County should put all their energies into getting a downtown Royals stadium, which is natural and good and everyone wants, except those that hate driving 20 minutes (:-)).

I think them trying to compete with the proposal of Chiefstown, KS is an uphill battle.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:10 PM 06-18-2024
Has anyone gone from hometown hero status to reviled a**hole status quite like Frank Clark? He screwed Jackson County taxpayers with massive property tax increases (I got a 48% increase) then made sure to completely undermine any efforts by the royals to improve their stadium situation and our downtown.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:16 PM 06-18-2024
Jackson County clearly prefers the bear
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:23 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The biggest detriment to the atmosphere will be the fact that most longtime season ticket holders will be priced out of their seats and the diehards will be replaced with a rich wine and cheese crowd.

I hope people understand that’s what will happen with a fancy new stadium.

Gosh who could you be talking about
[Reply]
Pablo 05:28 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Gosh who could you be talking about
He must not have seen the 900MM plan the Chiefs came up with for Arrowhead. Catering mainly to that exact same crowd. Completely escaped his mind.
[Reply]
notorious 05:33 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

They sure as fuck am not going to get a vote from me.

I'm not paying for a stadium that's 6 hours away. Fuck that shit.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:43 PM 06-18-2024
Kansas, sure we have Broncos fans in our Government. They're noble as all Kansans
[Reply]
tk13 05:48 PM 06-18-2024
The STAR bonds proposal officially passed and the Governor released a statement.

Kansas Governor @LauraKellyKS out with a statement moments after the STAR Bonds proposal passed

“Kansas now has the opportunity to become a professional sports powerhouse.”

Full statement here: pic.twitter.com/Wex8TgXz5k

— Matt Evans (@MattEvansKMBC) June 18, 2024

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:49 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
He must not have seen the 900MM plan the Chiefs came up with for Arrowhead. Catering mainly to that exact same crowd. Completely escaped his mind.
Sure, but those were luxury suites and areas, not the general seating area.

What’s going to hurt is the Personal Seat Licenses that will be introduced with a new stadium that every season ticket holder will have to buy in addition to their tickets. In addition to tickets being way more expensive than ever before simply due to fancy new stadium.

Those Arrowhead upgrades, while largely geared toward the rich, were still far more friendly to the common fan than a new stadium will be.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:51 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I understand. Just kiss your sports teams goodbye and dont say you weren't warned. If they end up leaving, i dont wanna hear any bitching from the peanut gallery about it.

Like i said, Chargers fans said the saaaaame exact shit. You shoulda heard them pouting afterwards.
Watching this shit unfold is like deja vu.

It's the saaaaaaame shit all over again.

Opposition saying the saaaaame exact shit. And then when the Chiefs leave, the opposition will say to the public, "Don't worry about it! We'll get another NFL team! We're the great city of Kansas City and any team would be blessed to have us"

And then they'll be pitching how awesome it is to build a 20K seat soccer stadium on the Arrowhead's burial ground.

But hey, don't take it from the guy who just watched this same exact scenario go down in San Diego, what do i know!?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:56 PM 06-18-2024
So who’s the real piece of shit at the end of the day here?

Clark Hunt?
John Sherman?
Frank White?
Quinton Lucas?
Mike Parson?
Tom Brady?
[Reply]
Page 132 of 141
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136 > Last »
Up