ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 386
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:29 AM 08-31-2017
I understand the distaste for Lena for whatever, but stuff like this and her playing videogames with Conan makes up for it.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:30 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I really dig Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel)
I already thought she was hot....but man....in the nude scene with Grey Worm......DAT ASS DOE!
I forgot about her. She is very cute. I'd say cute more than pretty.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:35 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Didn't even realize Kit Harington is only 5-8. They do a good job of making him appear taller on the show.
Yeah, I saw that about him. I told the SO that during the last episode and he couldn't believe it. Cameras can make it seem different. Tho' when you get a glimpse of him next to some man who is taller you can notice—if you look for it. It's not real obvious.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:37 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
That gal definately looks like miss piggy but that is not a bad thing, that girl that was an actress on stage is the hottest girl on the show. Them Titties Sandsnake is 3rd. Red witch is 3 for me (young version) one of the random whores on the show have to be hotter than the main people.
Some of those random whores are also dogs.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:37 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm rooting for the Ice Demons...they seem to be pretty drama-free.
Who wouldn't be if you're an undead but still dead. They're minds are gone but they act pretty dramatic to me when they claw at the living.
[Reply]
notorious 10:42 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I really dig Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel)
I already thought she was hot....but man....in the nude scene with Grey Worm......DAT ASS DOE!

Damn Straight.

She's my #1 pick.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:45 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Didn't even realize Kit Harington is only 5-8. They do a good job of making him appear taller on the show.
Well, except for when they joke about how short he is.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:47 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I understand the distaste for Lena for whatever, but stuff like this and her playing videogames with Conan makes up for it.

Spoiler!
Ya I'm a fan
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:04 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, except for when they joke about how short he is.
And how small a pecker he has.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 AM 08-31-2017

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:22 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
And how small a pecker he has.
A sign that you would know too.
[Reply]
underEJ 11:29 AM 08-31-2017
I don't believe Tyrion did something he thinks is a betrayal, but he did something, and they got nothing for it. Once Jon walks into Winterfell and asks Bran where the Lannister army is, there will be more questions to answer and his motives will be exposed even to him. There is just a huge truth bomb in Winterfell that will rewrite everything, and even the one truthful character is walking into his own web of lies. He may not have told them, but he is going to have to face them. Thank goodness he will have Sam back. Davos is a worthy sidekick, but with Sam, Jon is at his best.

Oh yea, and Jon has magic blood and we haven't even begun to understand what that will mean.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:47 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by underEJ:
Once Jon walks into Winterfell and asks Bran where the Lannister army is, there will be more questions to answer and his motives will be exposed even to him.
Brilliant insight. Never thought of this...it could very well be. Even where the Night King is and that the dragon has been reanimated melting the wall down for the army of the dead to pass through.

Bran could be a valuable source of intel.

Originally Posted by :
There is just a huge truth bomb in Winterfell that will rewrite everything, and even the one truthful character is walking into his own web of lies.
Well, he will find out who he really is—making him the rightful heir to the Iron Throne.

Originally Posted by :
Oh yea, and Jon has magic blood and we haven't even begun to understand what that will mean.
True. As the Red Priestess says, he has the "blood of a prince."
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:52 AM 08-31-2017
Jamie should reach winterfell before Jon. They're probably going to Dragonstone first.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:00 PM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Jamie should reach winterfell before Jon. They're probably going to Dragonstone first.
Unless they fly from Dragonstone. :-)

In Season 1 the two Starks said it took a month for the Lannisters to get to Winterfell—not a whole army.
[Reply]
Page 132 of 386
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Up