ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 154
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:38 AM 06-30-2008
Just the thread. As far as I know, this dude hasn't really done anything wrong (based on the "bannable offenses"). His only crime is being really good at getting a reaction out of people.
Yeah and if we started banning people for that, the planet would cease to exist in about a week.:-)
[Reply]
Swanman 08:19 AM 06-30-2008
Just the thread. As far as I know, this dude hasn't really done anything wrong (based on the "bannable offenses"). His only crime is being really good at getting a reaction out of people.
He's like the Jay Mariotti of the Planet (sorry for the local Chicago reference, but it fits).

Have we seen his sweet-ass bike yet?

Can he throw a football over those mountains?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:36 AM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Or you could just put the picture in paint or photoshop and cover the plate.
You could do that. I could do that. Most anyone with with at least half a brain could do that. Unfortunately, I don't think we're dealing with the sharpest tool in the shed in this guy. :-)
[Reply]
Crashride 10:01 AM 06-30-2008
Nope he still has no pic to prove it ...
[Reply]
Swanman 10:09 AM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Crashride:
Nope he still has no pic to prove it ...
In that case:
Attached: shipment_of_fail.jpg (151.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Lzen 10:26 AM 06-30-2008
I found a pic of MD and his friends.
Attached: MDthelion2.jpg (30.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:28 AM 06-30-2008
An honest to goodness friend of Dorothy?
[Reply]
Braincase 10:29 AM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I found a pic of MD and his friends.
I always kind of figured he was a Friend of Dorothy.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 11:29 AM 06-30-2008
Haha people are too chicken $ hit to put pics of their girls online.:-)
Looks like I win there.

And I highly doubt I will post pics of my bike online. I will give you a hint...its a new Yamaha.:-)
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 11:41 AM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
Looks like I win there.
Doesn't quite make up for you losing at life, does it?
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 11:44 AM 06-30-2008
Oh and here is another shot of those two so called "skanky" girls that I was with. I hooked up with the blonde.

I find it hilarious because if this was any of the regulars postin these pics you would complement them on their awesome hookup and how pretty she was but with me you have to lie haha. I find it rather humorous.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:45 AM 06-30-2008
mmmmmm...muffin tops
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:49 AM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
Haha people are too chicken $ hit to put pics of their girls online.:-)
Looks like I win there.

And I highly doubt I will post pics of my bike online. I will give you a hint...its a new Yamaha.:-)

You must stick your dick in that tailpipe a awful lot if you're too attached to post "her" pic. I can see why she'd get pissed off though. I bet she wouldn't want a bunch of fat Chiefs fans ogling her, thinking of riding her, and doing a wheelie on her.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:52 AM 06-30-2008
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
You must stick your dick in that tailpipe a awful lot if you're too attached to post "her" pic. I can see why she'd get pissed off though. I bet she wouldn't want a bunch of fat Chiefs fans ogling her, thinking of riding her, and doing a wheelie on her.
Are you talking about that blond? I'll bet she could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 11:53 AM 06-30-2008
Oh and just to go for the knockout here is a pic of me and my previous friends with benefits girl...

She moved to Chicago. Such a shame.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 132 of 154
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142 > Last »
Up