Page 132 of 660
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232632 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
bogey 12:08 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Tonight is my last night in River Falls. Feed me some ****in' pickup lines or something.
Spot a girl that you find desirable and is not with a guy. When her drink is almost empty, go over to her offer her a hand shake, and say "hi, my name is Clay, may I buy you a drink?" if she says yes, ask her what her name is. If she says no, move on. When she gives you her name, tell her "I'm in town covering the Chiefs, are you from around here?" If she says yes, say "this is a nice place". If she says no, say, "where are you from?" After that, your next question should be "what do you do for a living" when she tells you, say something about her job, "do you like it?" "do you hate it?" "how long have you been doing it?" blah, blah, blah. Try to work in that you're a journalist. If she is willing to carry on a conversation this long... take it from there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by bogey:
Spot a girl that you find desirable and is not with a guy.
What if two girls are together? Do I just come straight out and ask for a threesome?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:11 PM 08-05-2008
Spot a girl that you find desirable and is not with a guy. When her drink is almost empty, go over to her offer her a hand shake, and say "hi, my name is Clay, may I buy you a drink?" if she says yes, ask her what her name is. If she says no, move on. When she gives you her name, tell her "I'm in town covering the Chiefs, are you from around here?" If she says yes, say "this is a nice place". If she says no, say, "where are you from?" After that, your next question should be "what do you do for a living" when she tells you, say something about her job, "do you like it?" "do you hate it?" "how long have you been doing it?" blah, blah, blah. Try to work in that you're a journalist. If she is willing to carry on a conversation this long... take it from there.
Exactly. What I don't understand is this......Clayton is a journalist so how is it that hard to go talk to a girl. Consider it being like an interview except a little more personal.
[Reply]
bogey 12:14 PM 08-05-2008
What if two girls are together? Do I just come straight out and ask for a threesome?
yes. and ask them if they've ever had a G-spot orgasm.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 12:23 PM 08-05-2008
Tonight is my last night in River Falls. Feed me some ****in' pickup lines or something.
You're best bet is to play the numbers. Approach as many girls as you can (for you, you'll probably have to go through many) and if you talk to enough of them you'll find one that will say yes. Don't worry about rejection and don't be picky - you can't afford to.
[Reply]
sedated 12:24 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
Exactly. What I don't understand is this......Clayton is a journalist so how is it that hard to go talk to a girl. Consider it being like an interview except a little more personal.
I got comfortable talking to women when I was in journalism school.

I had to go to the luch area and approach 20 random people and ask their opinion on a topic. Pretty soon I learned that people are pretty open to being approached in public.

gochiefs, why don't you use your story as a pick-up line? "My name's Clay and I'm writing a story for [whatever] about [whatever]" Then show some personality, make them laugh, and be positive. Then get them drunk and take them back to your hotel.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 12:25 PM 08-05-2008
Go up and ask their opinion about some hypothetical situation. Pay more attention to the uglier of the two while semi-ignoring the hotter one. This will make the uglier one feel really good and make the prettier one jealous and crave your attention.
[Reply]
bogey 12:27 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by sedated:
I got comfortable talking to women when I was in journalism school.

I had to go to the luch area and approach 20 random people and ask their opinion on a topic. Pretty soon I learned that people are pretty open to being approached in public.

gochiefs, why don't you use your story as a pick-up line? "My name's Clay and I'm writing a story for [whatever] about [whatever]" Then show some personality, make them laugh, and be positive. Then get them drunk and take them back to your hotel.
This a great idea. Unfortunately, he is an attention whore and is using this thread purely for entertainment purposes.
[Reply]
Fairplay 12:27 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Pay more attention to the uglier of the two while semi-ignoring the hotter one. This will make the uglier one feel really good and make the prettier one jealous and crave your attention.

Claythan will play the designated wing-man even when hes by himself.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 08-05-2008
Shut the **** up, bogey.
[Reply]
bogey 12:32 PM 08-05-2008
Shut the **** up, bogey.
I tried to help. You were fairly entertaining and convincing. Now you're just being dumb. JMO
[Reply]
Fairplay 12:34 PM 08-05-2008

Tell them the truth. Say i'm a 27 year old guy who is a virgin and at the end of my rope if i don't score tonight. Even suicide hotline tells me i have the wrong number and hangs up on me.

Then get laughed at, go back to your hotel room and jerk it.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:34 PM 08-05-2008
This a great idea. Unfortunately, he is an attention whore and is using this thread purely for entertainment purposes.
He'll always have an audience...
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 12:36 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Tell them the truth. Say i'm a 27 year old guy who is a virgin and at the end of my rope if i don't score tonight. Even suicide hotline tells me i have the wrong number and hangs up on me.

Then get laughed at, go back to your hotel room and jerk it.
Even if he did that and went up to enough women he'd probably find one to take back to the hotel room. Unfortunately, I don't know if there are enough women in River Falls for him to find one that says yes.
[Reply]
bogey 12:38 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He'll always have an audience...
I know. Count me in, hook, line and sinker.
[Reply]
Page 132 of 660
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232632 > Last »
Up