ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 300
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:57 AM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Is the Carol we see now almost having emotional feelings about killing and protecting like the comic one? So far our Carol has been a badass protector and now she's all the sudden the last few episodes getting softer...she wouldn't hesitate to kill before to protect hers and now is...Worries me...how does this Carol compare to the comics version? Anyone else wondering why the sudden personality change?
Carol in the comics was a constantly depressed wine bag, the "why won't anyone love me" never ending pity party, and she committed suicide by walker way back at the prison. So the show Carol is entirely the creation of the show writers and completely different from the comics Carol.

Edit: also, Sophia is still alive at this point in the comics and was taken in by Glen and Maggie.
[Reply]
frankotank 10:15 AM 03-14-2016
latest episode was great. I really liked it. but.....
THANK GOD that redhead chick is dead! OH MY GAWD she was sofa king annoying! the smarmy way she talked.....damn I was really hoping Carol would just choke her to death. lol
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:16 AM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Carol in the comics was a constantly depressed wine bag, the "why won't anyone love me" never ending pity party, and she committed suicide by walker way back at the prison. So the show Carol is entirely the creation of the show writers and completely different from the comics Carol.

Edit: also, Sophia is still alive at this point in the comics and was taken in by Glen and Maggie.
Oh I'd be pissed if she went that route but I guess she basically has replaced comics Andrea w/o being with Rick. I'm just thinking she may be a goner or combo of others including Glenn or Maggie. She def is tired of what's happening for sure...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:17 AM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
She killed to protect Maggie & the baby.
Out of necessity which she will do, but she def didn't kill first ask questions later like she did previously
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:18 AM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I don't think the season ends with the whole cast intact.... And Carol is going though some changes...Seeing herself in her captor and how the the events of the " Zombie" years have caught up with her... She is tired of killing...
Yeah, maybe it's good that she's getting close to her feelings but she can still out that face on if she needs to... I just worry she might be biting it and I love her character
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:40 AM 03-14-2016
Out of necessity which she will do, but she def didn't kill first ask questions later like she did previously
Yup. That is what I was getting at. It wasn't killing to protect herself, or to be safe - she only killed when the baby & Maggie were threatened.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:42 AM 03-14-2016
Sneak peek of Jeffry Dean Morgan as Negan. No spoilers, no give aways, nothing about who might die. Just a confirmation as to the fact that he is the best actor for this role.

Adding spoiler tags just in case.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
journeyscarab 11:13 AM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Sneak peek of Jeffry Dean Morgan as Negan. No spoilers, no give aways, nothing about who might die. Just a confirmation as to the fact that he is the best actor for this role.

Spoiler!
Oh boy. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:34 AM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
Oh boy. :-)
Responses to that video believe it's fake. I have no doubt JDM will kill this role!
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:54 AM 03-14-2016
Responses to that video believe it's fake. I have no doubt JDM will kill this role!
It does have a promo feel to it.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:00 PM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
She killed to protect Maggie & the baby.
Why makes no difference. The point is nothing happened to anyone like it aways doesn't. Same formula as any other show.
They build up some silly drama and then commercial break and then the good guys get through again.
The fight where Maggie's shirt is cut but not her was tv cliche laughable.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:38 PM 03-14-2016
I ripped the shit out of a shirt today but didn't cut my self at all.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:44 PM 03-14-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

Spoiler!
REP

Based on what he is saying it sounds real to me, this will probably end up being the shows best season... people gonna get ****ed up

Dis gun b good
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:47 PM 03-14-2016
TWD has went really dark. Them going all John Wayne Rambo style on Negan's guys is just nuts.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:05 PM 03-14-2016

Impaled & eaten. Oh my.
[Reply]
Page 132 of 300
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Up