ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 158
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:50 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I don't get it.

I just don't get why so many people seem to think a run-plugging DT being healthy is impactful against the Chiefs.

It would be one thing if the Chiefs relied on their run game for, well, anything. But they don't.
Hey Matt Milano was the X factor against the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:51 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hey Matt Milano was the X factor against the Bills.

:-)
The Bills are the team that no one wants to play!!!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:57 PM 02-05-2021
SOMETHING TO KEEP AN EYE ON GUYS

JPP

Last week he did not practice at all due to a knee contusion.

This week he missed practice on Wednesday, was limited on Thursday and again he MISSED practice today. So he's had ONE limited practice since they left the field against Green Bay...ONE!!.

Hey he's a vet and I'm sure they'll cart him out there like the other banged up guys but this is a guy they are relying on to go against our new o-line and he could only have one limited practice over two weeks? How can this be a positive thing? I guess we'll see.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:04 PM 02-05-2021
Our line may be makeshift but they're healthy.

I'd rather have healthy backups than injured starters when it comes to linemen.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:05 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
SOMETHING TO KEEP AN EYE ON GUYS

JPP

Last week he did not practice at all due to a knee contusion.

This week he missed practice on Wednesday, was limited on Thursday and again he MISSED practice today. So he's had ONE limited practice since they left the field against Green Bay...ONE!!.

Hey he's a vet and I'm sure they'll cart him out there like the other banged up guys but this is a guy they are relying on to go against our new o-line and he could only have one limited practice over two weeks? How can this be a positive thing? I guess we'll see.
I really don't care. We can pound them at full strength
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:09 PM 02-05-2021
Here’s hoping Remmers is at least average at LT.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:12 PM 02-05-2021
JPP don't want none of these Saturn Missiles we lining up on Sunday
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:13 PM 02-05-2021
Our offensive line doesn’t have to play nearly as well for success as the Bucs offensive line does. They can rush all they want but without contain it’s largely irrelevant. Whereas minimal pressure on Brady is going to bother him immensely.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:17 PM 02-05-2021
I have seen a lot of these analysts saying the Chiefs went 15-1 this year. Not just one, like at least 3. That's just weird. I know that what they mean is that the Chiefs starters only lost one game, and the LA Chargers game at the end was a throw away, but it's strange to hear that many of them "get it wrong".
[Reply]
New World Order 04:18 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Here’s hoping Remmers is at least average at LT.
Just be solid for just one game.

We don't need him to be solid/average for the playoffs, or half of the season or the entire regular season.

Just one game.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:22 PM 02-05-2021
Remmers has been a rock at RT all season long, hopefully he will continue his play on the left side
[Reply]
Lzen 04:33 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Best gif ever!!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:33 PM 02-05-2021
I'm fairly certain that for as much talk about the Chiefs "being down 3 starters" leading up to this game, the talk after the game is going to be dominated by talking about...

1) How much the Bucs injured-but-available guys hurt them You try playing zone right when your 2 safeties and coverage LB are all gimpy! Those are 3 of the most important players to effectively play zone defense!"
{SHOWS MONTAGE CLIP OF HILL/KELCE/WATKINS, THEN HARDMAN BREAKING LONG ONE}

2) How much Chris Jones dominated his matchup "For all the talk about JPP and Shaq Barrett, Chris Jones was the most dangerous rusher coming into this game, and his impact against the backup RG was crushing for the Bucs!
{SHOWS CLIP OF JONES HITTING BRADY, TALKING SHIT}

3) How much of an inevitable dynasty Patrick Mahomes and co. are. "They ran it back. Now they're going to try to run it back again, and I think they will! Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs cruised to the best record in the NFL giving 80 percent effort for most of the season. They played the Super Bowl while down 4 of their intended OL starters at the start of the season, including their two best players on the unit, and it didn't even matter against a good DL! And then the D. They found a potential lockdown CB in the 4th round. They found a pass rush dynamo as a UDFA. And they added those guys to a unit that already featured a future HoF safety and one of the most dynamic interior pass rushers in the game."
{SHOWS MONTAGE OF MAHOMES GETTING BALL OUT QUICK, DODGING PRESSURE, DOING MAHOMES THINGS, SNEED GETTING A PICK, HONEY BADGER GETTING A PICK, BRETT VEACH LOOKING SMUG}
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:36 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I'm fairly certain that for as much talk about the Chiefs "being down 3 starters" leading up to this game, the talk after the game is going to be dominated by talking about...

1) How much the Bucs injured-but-available guys hurt them You try playing zone right when your 2 safeties and coverage LB are all gimpy! Those are 3 of the most important players to effectively play zone defense!"
{SHOWS MONTAGE CLIP OF HILL/KELCE/WATKINS, THEN HARDMAN BREAKING LONG ONE}

2) How much Chris Jones dominated his matchup "For all the talk about JPP and Shaq Barrett, Chris Jones was the most dangerous rusher coming into this game, and his impact against the backup RG was crushing for the Bucs!
{SHOWS CLIP OF JONES HITTING BRADY, TALKING SHIT}

3) How much of an inevitable dynasty Patrick Mahomes and co. are. "They ran it back. Now they're going to try to run it back again, and I think they will! Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs cruised to the best record in the NFL giving 80 percent effort for most of the season. They played the Super Bowl while down 4 of their intended OL starters at the start of the season, including their two best players on the unit, and it didn't even matter against a good DL! And then the D. They found a potential lockdown CB in the 4th round. They found a pass rush dynamo as a UDFA. And they added those guys to a unit that already featured a future HoF safety and one of the most dynamic interior pass rushers in the game."
{SHOWS MONTAGE OF MAHOMES GETTING BALL OUT QUICK, DODGING PRESSURE, DOING MAHOMES THINGS, SNEED GETTING A PICK, HONEY BADGER GETTING A PICK, BRETT VEACH LOOKING SMUG}
Agree with all of this, except I’m pretty sure his name is Burt Vatch
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:43 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Agree with all of this, except I’m pretty sure his name is Burt Vatch
I think you mean Bart Vetch

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 131 of 158
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141 > Last »
Up