ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 173
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
jettio 07:27 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
You knowmaybe CPS took the kid away not cuz of the broken arm but maybe cuz she’s passed out due to drinking while he’s running around at the house??
If he inherited his pop's speed and elusiveness, she might have passed out from never catching the little dude and having the deuce flashed in her face.
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:27 PM 04-30-2019
I wish the people of KC would just boycott these assholes.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:29 PM 04-30-2019
Jason Shitlock said the Chiefs aren’t a super bowl team without Hill and may not even be a playoff team. Marcellus Wiley says we are still a super bowl contender
Brewski 07:31 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I wish the people of KC would just boycott these assholes.
Boycotting is for SJW's.
comochiefsfan 07:34 PM 04-30-2019
Tyreek abided by the no contact rule and smartly alerted the police to negligence at his home.

Crystal seems irresponsible at best and malicious at worst. I'm not sure you can consider any "evidence" that she provides, including a tape that was recorded without Tyreek's knowledge, credible.

Could there possibly be an avenue that we get out of this without cutting him?
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:35 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Boycotting is for SJW's.
People were boycotting long before Bernie Zombies and the like came along. However, if you wish to take a more direct approach and get some IRA/Belfast action going, I'll be the last person on Earth to narc out your efforts.
srvy 07:36 PM 04-30-2019
So many scenario's here but I could see one where carrying twins and chasing a 3 year old around all day she passed out from exhaustion.

The police come to check after Tyreek sees the video and reports it. With whats been going on maybe they suspect under influence. Here I am not sure whether police can give field test for sobriety of someone in own home. They call in CPS and they recommend removing child from home.
smithandrew051 07:37 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Tyreek abided by the no contact rule and smartly alerted the police to negligence at his home.

Crystal seems irresponsible at best and malicious at worst. I'm not sure you can consider any "evidence" that she provides, including a tape that was recorded without Tyreek's knowledge, credible.

Could there possibly be an avenue that we get out of this without cutting him?
I didn’t think it was possible for the news tonight to be a step in the right direction, but that’s exactly what it was. Even Tyreek’s biggest critics will have a hard time twisting this one.
Red Dawg 07:38 PM 04-30-2019
Jason Shitlock said the Chiefs aren’t a super bowl team without Hill and may not even be a playoff team. Marcellus Wiley says we are still a super bowl contender
Whitlock is talking stupid. WR's are not driving forces behind SB teams. Most the great ones never won anything.
jd1020 07:40 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I didn’t think it was possible for the news tonight to be a step in the right direction, but that’s exactly what it was. Even Tyreek’s biggest critics will have a hard time twisting this one.
There's nothing to twist. Tonights report was largely nothing. It seems the pro Hill posters are glancing over the fact that he was ordered out of the house because of a child abuse investigation.

It's been a consensus for a while now that both adults in this situation are shit.
O.city 07:48 PM 04-30-2019
What happened to the poster earlier that posted some seemingly inside info?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:50 PM 04-30-2019
Crystal is batshit crazy and Tyreek is a dumbass for staying with her. Something happened to the boy but who knows what happened. I hope the cameras in the house have something
arrwheader 07:53 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
This explains the DA decision IMO especially is she was passed out for reasons other than blood sugar issues. And to the reporter asking about the cameras, if there was anything to see I’d have to assume it’s been seen well before now.

Yes they would have confiscated for evidence a long time ago.
smithandrew051 08:01 PM 04-30-2019
Crystal is batshit crazy and Tyreek is a dumbass for staying with her. Something happened to the boy but who knows what happened. I hope the cameras in the house have something
Which makes me wonder.

If the tape exists and clears Tyreek, why wouldn’t he just share that and make the whole thing go away?

If the tape exists and proves his guilt, why wouldn’t the investigators subpoena it and press charges?

Makes me think that there probably isn’t any tape of the incident or it was destroyed if it did exist.
In58men 08:03 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Which makes me wonder.

If the tape exists and clears Tyreek, why wouldn’t he just share that and make the whole thing go away?

If the tape exists and proves his guilt, why wouldn’t the investigators subpoena it and press charges?

Makes me think that there probably isn’t any tape of the incident or it was destroyed if it did exist.
He probably didn’t want to show it because he wanted to protect her.
Page 131 of 173
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141 > Last »
Up