« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dorsey gone?
bdj23 02:12 PM 06-22-2017
Per 610.

The ****?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:33 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
I think it was many tipping points. There is an Emmanuel Sanders recent interview where someone asks him about how close we was with signing with the Chiefs and basically Andy really wanted him but he was getting low balled by the front office. They then upped it to his asking price, assuming because Andy wanted him. Andy LEFT the facility and they changed the contract offer back to the low ball. Meanwhile a bunch of teams like San Fran, Broncos, etc jumped in and offered his asking price and he said Andy came flying back to the facility very angry lol.
Jesus! :-) :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:40 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
I think it was many tipping points. There is an Emmanuel Sanders recent interview where someone asks him about how close we was with signing with the Chiefs and basically Andy really wanted him but he was getting low balled by the front office. They then upped it to his asking price, assuming because Andy wanted him. Andy LEFT the facility and they changed the contract offer back to the low ball. Meanwhile a bunch of teams like San Fran, Broncos, etc jumped in and offered his asking price and he said Andy came flying back to the facility very angry lol.

WTF that is crazy. Stupid Dorsey
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:46 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Mayfield?

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the curse continues. :-)

oof. This didn't age well. :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:49 AM 03-23-2019
I think it was too much ego under one roof, definitely.

They mostly agreed, but boy when they didn't, they really didn't.

I liked Dorsey and wish him well, but I like Veach so far as well.

And Dorsey has some sack, you gotta give him that. Mayfield at #1 had most people scratching their heads and now he looks like a genius. If it weren't for Mahomes having a record year, Mayfield would be the talk of the NFL.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:53 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
oof. This didn't age well. :-)
It's going to age VERY goddamned well, starting with this upcoming season. Unlike Mahomes, having a seasons worth of tape on this little douche is about to pay dividends.

How will Mayfield respond to adversity in the form of 2 or more continual losses? I'm betting not well. And that more than anything tells me why Dorsey has elected to build like he's going to the Super Bowl; he's just trying to make sure that his QB doesn't have to deal with losing more than 2 or 3 in a row.

Well, that and the fact that he doesn't have a tried and true head coach.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:12 AM 03-23-2019
Andy Reid > John Dorsey
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:24 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yeah, this shit doesn't pass the sniff test.

Clark said an awful lot of uncharacteristic non-PC type stuff about Dorsey. Then it took Dorsey a year to land a job. Then the Chiefs loudly made a bunch of changes that would line up with what Clark said about Dorsey.

Not buying it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:30 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Andy Reid > John Dorsey

GM's who cut the fat, let go dead weight, and buy low/sell high > Andy Reid/John Dorsey
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:31 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, this shit doesn't pass the sniff test.

Clark said an awful lot of uncharacteristic non-PC type stuff about Dorsey. Then it took Dorsey a year to land a job. Then the Chiefs loudly made a bunch of changes that would line up with what Clark said about Dorsey.

Not buying it.
Expound, please. FDF.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:37 AM 03-23-2019
It's going to age VERY goddamned well, starting with this upcoming season. Unlike Mahomes, having a seasons worth of tape on this little douche is about to pay dividends.

How will Mayfield respond to adversity in the form of 2 or more continual losses? I'm betting not well. And that more than anything tells me why Dorsey has elected to build like he's going to the Super Bowl; he's just trying to make sure that his QB doesn't have to deal with losing more than 2 or 3 in a row.

Well, that and the fact that he doesn't have a tried and true head coach.
Dude. The kid WALKED ON in college. Couldn't beat out Mahomes which is no shame, went to Oklahoma. Balled out Wins the Heisman. Got drafted by CLEVELAND. Thrust into starting right away. That's always worked out great in Cleveland, right? Throws 27 TD's/14 INT's to...who other than Landry? Now he's got OBJ.

I understand if his personality rubs you the wrong way, but all the kid's ever done is produce in the face of adversity. Having to start at QB as a rookie in fucking Cleveland-there's no adversity greater than that in the NFL. Shit sandwich time, and once again, he balled out. He's not going anywhere.

I wouldn't trade Mahomes for any player in football, he's a generational talent. BUT-if we didn't have Mahomes, Mayfield would be the next guy on my list.

Y'all wait. We'll be playing Cleveland in a bunch of AFCCG's real soon.

I think a lot of people hate him because he's cocky; but you have to understand, since high school everybody's told him he can't play. And he just keeps proving them wrong. So he doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks. As an opponent you may hate him, but his teammates LOVE IT.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:43 AM 03-23-2019
Dude. The kid WALKED ON in college. Couldn't beat out Mahomes which is no shame, went to Oklahoma. Balled out Wins the Heisman. Got drafted by CLEVELAND. Thrust into starting right away. That's always worked out great in Cleveland, right? Throws 27 TD's/14 INT's to...who other than Landry? Now he's got OBJ.

I understand if his personality rubs you the wrong way, but all the kid's ever done is produce in the face of adversity. Having to start at QB as a rookie in fucking Cleveland-there's no adversity greater than that in the NFL. Shit sandwich time, and once again, he balled out. He's not going anywhere.

I wouldn't trade Mahomes for any player in football, he's a generational talent. BUT-if we didn't have Mahomes, Mayfield would be the next guy on my list.

I think a lot of people hate him because he's cocky; but you have to understand, since high school everybody's told him he can't play. And he just keeps proving them wrong. So he doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks. As an opponent you may hate him, but his teammates LOVE IT.

I never said he wasn't talented. I said he was a douche who is about to get his card pulled. And I do NOT believe in the "ascension of the Cleveland Browns". It's the AFCN version of "look out for those Chargers this year"!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:53 AM 03-23-2019
Jesus! :-) :-)
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
WTF that is crazy. Stupid Dorsey
This story is true. Heard it yesterday on the fan straight from Sanders mouth. If I am Reid you are gone in a heartbeat !!! Enjoy !!

http://1043thefan.com/category/podca...59&n=The+Drive
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:56 AM 03-23-2019

I understand if his personality rubs you the wrong way, but all the kid's ever done is produce in the face of adversity. Having to start at QB as a rookie in ****ing Cleveland-there's no adversity greater than that in the NFL. Shit sandwich time, and once again, he balled out. He's not going anywhere.

I never said he wasn't talented. I said he was a douche who is about to get his card pulled. And I do NOT believe in the "ascension of the Cleveland Browns". It's the AFCN version of "look out for those Chargers this year"!
You both are correct here and one of you will eventually be more right in the end. Only time will tell.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:01 AM 03-23-2019
nah, man. It's the exact opposite of the Chargers.

The Chargers are the aging 'never was' team on their last legs with Phyllis.

The Browns are the young 'nothing to lose' team with a young gunslinger at QB who's been told he wasn't good enough so many times he just puts up the middle finger.

I love it. We've suffered, we Chiefs fans, and we deserve Mahomes. But our suffering is nothing compared to Cleveland fans. Their owner stole their team from them in the dark of night for fuck's sake. Plus, they live in fucking CLEVELAND. Those people deserve a winner.

I find Mayfield refreshing. He doesn't spout the same cliche crap. He says what he thinks, he's funny, he's loose, and then he goes and balls out. In hindsight, he's PERFECT for Cleveland; the QB everybody said wouldn't make it in the city everybody makes fun of playing for the franchise that's been the longest running joke in the NFL.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:06 AM 03-23-2019
nah, man. It's the exact opposite of the Chargers.

The Chargers are the aging 'never was' team on their last legs with Phyllis.

The Browns are the young 'nothing to lose' team with a young gunslinger at QB who's been told he wasn't good enough so many times he just puts up the middle finger.

I love it. We've suffered, we Chiefs fans, and we deserve Mahomes. But our suffering is nothing compared to Cleveland fans. Their owner stole their team from them in the dark of night for fuck's sake. Plus, they live in fucking CLEVELAND. Those people deserve a winner.

I find Mayfield refreshing. He doesn't spout the same cliche crap. He says what he thinks, he's funny, he's loose, and then he goes and balls out. In hindsight, he's PERFECT for Cleveland; the QB everybody said wouldn't make it in the city everybody makes fun of playing for the franchise that's been the longest running joke in the NFL.
Goddamnit you know what I mean. Look, you're a fan. That's fine. All I'm saying is, I don't believe in him OR Dorsey the way some of you do.

That's it, nothing more, and we shall see. I'm done talking about the little prick.
[Reply]
Page 131 of 137
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135 > Last »
Up