ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 162
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:34 AM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And just to make everything right in the world, we need the correct graphic.

What’s crazy is if you did that graphic for the NFC you’d only see one face twice. 19 different QBs representing the NFC in the last 20 Super Bowls.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:50 AM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
That makes sense.

That graph is from 1990.

The article I read only did the last 10 years.
You are a lying sack of shit.

It has not happened half the times the last 10 years. Stop lying.

Name those 10 teams out of the 20 that made a superbowl...
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:14 AM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Personally, I think that’s a pretty bad bet (on Nick’s part).

The only way Nick can win, is if Buffalo doesn’t win a single game.

If the playoffs ended today, Buffalo would be playing the Colts. I think they would steamroll the Colts.

What happened AFTER that game, is anyone’s guess. They could lose in the divisional round. But I doubt they’re losing to one of the wild card teams. The Bills have played more playoff teams this year than anyone else.
Disagree. It's the perfect bet.

Josh Allen will choke on a fat dick in the 1st round. Or the 2nd round. Guaranteed.

In any case, he reveals Colin to be a prisoner of the moment and makes his current take look like diarrhea, which was the entire goal all along. It's just in the more aggressive scenario, Nick gets the bonus of Colin getting mustard jizzed onto his face
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:29 AM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
What’s crazy is if you did that graphic for the NFC you’d only see one face twice. 19 different QBs representing the NFC in the last 20 Super Bowls.
I think there's a few more repeats in there with Eli Manning, Russel Wilson, and Kurt Warner.... but yeah, the point still stands.

If I knew nothing about the NFC except looking at QB stats and took at look at the AFC first, I'd expect the same graphic with Rodgers, Brees, and Wilson dominating, and add in Eli Manning.... but, not only is that not true, you have the likes of Jake Delhomme and Rex Fucking Grossman on the list.

[Reply]
Azide22 12:41 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You are a lying sack of shit.

It has not happened half the times the last 10 years. Stop lying.

Name those 10 teams out of the 20 that made a superbowl...
Well its 9 of the last 40, so he won't be able to...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:23 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Got Bills trolls now?

Hm. Guess we'll have to bury them too.

Why not?
[Reply]
Frazod 04:42 PM 12-19-2020
I think there's a few more repeats in there with Eli Manning, Russel Wilson, and Kurt Warner.... but yeah, the point still stands.

If I knew nothing about the NFC except looking at QB stats and took at look at the AFC first, I'd expect the same graphic with Rodgers, Brees, and Wilson dominating, and add in Eli Manning.... but, not only is that not true, you have the likes of Jake Delhomme and Rex Fucking Grossman on the list.

The disparity between the leagues is amazing. Hard to believe that both Brees and Rodgers only have two SB appearances between them during that time.

I was at Soldier Field the day that clown Grossman and the Bears beat the Saints. Brees thoroughly outplayed him, but the Saints kept turning the ball over.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:07 PM 12-19-2020
This is why no one takes the Bills seriously. Who let’s Drew Lock drive the field in about 90 seconds? We’re supposed to be afraid of this team? LOL
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:04 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This is why no one takes the Bills seriously. Who let’s Drew Lock drive the field in about 90 seconds? We’re supposed to be afraid of this team? LOL
eh....they played well today

But I can't wait for that Bills guy to come back here with the puffed out chest, talking about how they dominated a 5-8 team that essentially had no corners....

While simultaneously telling us the prior games don't matter at all.....
[Reply]
Megatron96 12-19-2020, 06:10 PM
This message has been deleted by Megatron96.
Why Not? 06:14 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
eh....they played well today

But I can't wait for that Bills guy to come back here with the puffed out chest, talking about how they dominated a 5-8 team that essentially had no corners....

While simultaneously telling us the prior games don't matter at all.....
Broncos quit like I’ve seen few NFL teams do. When this was still something that resembled a game, Lock had his way with them in the 2 minute drill. I’m not impressed. Bills are a good team but light years away from us.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 06:32 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
We should be the better team, but not going to lie, it would be nice to see us put a team away the way Buffalo is doing.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:52 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
We should be the better team, but not going to lie, it would be nice to see us put a team away the way Buffalo is doing.
We did....when we played the Bills

Just because it wasn't a 30+ point win doesn't mean we didn't take care of business.....
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:56 PM 12-19-2020
Like when the Chiefs beat the Broncos 43-16?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:57 PM 12-19-2020
Um, what?

We dominated BUF when we played them. Allen threw for numbers that look a lot like what Lock threw for today. 122 yds, 4.5 yds/att, 73.4 p-rtg . . .
[Reply]
RunKC 07:28 PM 12-19-2020
Like when the Chiefs beat the Broncos 43-16?
We have lost 1 game in 404 days and people still get very pissy about how we win. This place will never ever be happy
[Reply]
Page 130 of 162
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140 > Last »
Up