ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 366
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:56 PM 12-27-2015
One is aerosol and one is a pump bottle.

They are the same thing otherwise.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:20 PM 12-27-2015
you seem nice and helpful too!
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:22 AM 12-28-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

Kinda like these today lol
Did you get these bought? They'd make your pickup look far better.

Originally Posted by Simply Red:

<----Jealous.

That is a pimp ass car dude. Congrats.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:11 PM 12-28-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Did you get these bought? They'd make your pickup look far better.
GOT em ordered today
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:32 PM 12-28-2015
GOT em ordered today
Nice.

Hey quick question for you. The car wife drives to the farm has squeaky doors. What should I lube them with? I've used wd-40 on other vehicles but it only lasts a week.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:41 PM 12-28-2015
sweet ride Simply Red.

I'd love to own a killer ride like that one day.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 02:03 PM 12-28-2015
Nice.

Hey quick question for you. The car wife drives to the farm has squeaky doors. What should I lube them with? I've used wd-40 on other vehicles but it only lasts a week.
Replace hinge pins and anti seize them fuckers
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:21 PM 12-28-2015
Originally Posted by mac459:
Replace hinge pins and anti seize them fuckers
I'll have to look at the construction, but I'm not sure it has traditional hinge pins. It's an 08 Trail Blazer.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:47 PM 12-28-2015
Nice.

Spray on white lithium.

And they called me with bad news, they only have two wheels in stock. Trying to find vendors with two more. Might new truck couple weeks. Oh well we just gonna wait lol , they are my favorite so far and my wife find them so she's happy too.

And then got good news, I had ordered some jl audio tens and a box that was made for under the rear seat. Go to lift the rear seat and on the passenger side ( that I've never had up because the little guy's car seat is there) and there is already a box under it.

Called my guy I bought it from and he said we had talked about it and he had given me a "we owe you" slip ( we had been drinking after we settled on the deal lol) because when the truck was ordered it was ordered with a kicker add on sub system all plug and play dealer add on. They just didn't have the right harness to hook it up. It comes in tomorrow and they are installing it, he's just gonna drive it to work. so that was nice, Hell the system is 1300 bucks on line. I'm sure I paid for it but at least I'm sending the others back. Which are better but I can send them back and not the ones in the truck and I don't have to cut any wires for this one. Factory warranteed for 36 months
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:55 PM 12-28-2015
Spray on white lithium.

And they called me with bad news, they only have two wheels in stock. Trying to find vendors with two more. Might new truck couple weeks. Oh well we just gonna wait lol , they are my favorite so far and my wife find them so she's happy too.

And then got good news, I had ordered some jl audio tens and a box that was made for under the rear seat. Go to lift the rear seat and on the passenger side ( that I've never had up because the little guy's car seat is there) and there is already a box under it.

Called my guy I bought it from and he said we had talked about it and he had given me a "we owe you" slip ( we had been drinking after we settled on the deal lol) because when the truck was ordered it was ordered with a kicker add on sub system all plug and play dealer add on. They just didn't have the right harness to hook it up. It comes in tomorrow and they are installing it, he's just gonna drive it to work. so that was nice, Hell the system is 1300 bucks on line. I'm sure I paid for it but at least I'm sending the others back. Which are better but I can send them back and not the ones in the truck and I don't have to cut any wires for this one. Factory warranteed for 36 months
This stuff? I think I've got some at the shop.

Good news on the pickup. Are you going to get a tonneau cover on it?
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:06 PM 12-28-2015
This stuff? I think I've got some at the shop.

Good news on the pickup. Are you going to get a tonneau cover on it?
Yep and get the little roller with the detents to hold the door open too.

Probably no cover. I have a couple boxers that go to the shop every day and ride around in the back. They like it back there with the slider open more than in the back of the Tahoe. Plus they loved to attack the rear defog cables. And it's muddy out right now.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:18 PM 12-28-2015
Yep and get the little roller with the detents to hold the door open too.

Probably no cover. I have a couple boxers that go to the shop every day and ride around in the back. They like it back there with the slider open more than in the back of the Tahoe. Plus they loved to attack the rear defog cables. And it's muddy out right now.
Sounds good man. Thanks for the advice.

Bedliner? My pickup came with one and I won't be getting another one without it.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:22 PM 12-28-2015
Sounds good man. Thanks for the advice.

Bedliner? My pickup came with one and I won't be getting another one without it.
spray in~
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:27 PM 12-28-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
spray in~
Yeah. That's what I have. First one I've ever been around. Figured out that they've come down in price significantly and is definitely worth the money. All the rubber ones do is get dirt under them, make mud, then rust.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:29 PM 12-28-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
spray in~
Yep it was there already
[Reply]
Page 130 of 366
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Up