at
Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1)

9/24
7:20pm CST
on NFL Network
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:15 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Over 3 minutes left. Jags still got a shot, here we go!
It would be fun.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:16 PM 09-24-2020
That looks like a separated shoulder.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:17 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So that is probably that.

I know MIA isn't going to end up doing much this season, but they actually look like they're headed in the right direction. Fitzy ended up having a nice efficient night and their defense actually looked like they knew what they were doing.
You have to wonder what this says about Indy and Tennessee. Both of these teams are supposed to be grinder teams with decent defense. Is Miami's defense this good or are Indy and Tennessee worse than expected?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:20 PM 09-24-2020
Oof, Minshew even getting denied garbage time stats. Ouch.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:20 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Oof, Minshew even getting denied garbage time stats. Ouch.
can't even get stats in DAK time
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:25 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You have to wonder what this says about Indy and Tennessee. Both of these teams are supposed to be grinder teams with decent defense. Is Miami's defense this good or are Indy and Tennessee worse than expected?
It's hard to say. And i haven't really looked at either TEN or IND this season. But I think part of the issue tonight is that Minshew just looked shaky out the gate. Maybe he was just playing better in those other games? Tonight, he looked like he wasn't really comfortable in the pocket, I did see him make a couple bad decisions that he was fortunate weren't picked, and he had two other picks, and a fumble.

Maybe it just wasn't his night?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:28 PM 09-24-2020
It's hard to say. And i haven't really looked at either TEN or IND this season. But I think part of the issue tonight is that Minshew just looked shaky out the gate. Maybe he was just playing better in those other games? Tonight, he looked like he wasn't really comfortable in the pocket, I did see him make a couple bad decisions that he was fortunate weren't picked, and he had two other picks, and a fumble.

Maybe it just wasn't his night?
There was a lot of pressure. Miami's pass rush actually seemed decent.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:32 PM 09-24-2020
There was a lot of pressure. Miami's pass rush actually seemed decent.
It did. Or there was. Whatever. But are they really that good? JAC OL didn't seem that great. But MIA defense, as I said earlier, looked pretty good overall. They were swarming to the ball, finished their tackles, etc. JAC offense seemed kind of out of it in the second half.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:32 PM 09-24-2020
Or Jacksonville's offensive line is just that bad. Minshew certainly didn't see pressure like that in the first two weeks.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:35 PM 09-24-2020
MIA has to play SEA/SFO/DEN/LAC/LAR/AZ over the next six weeks. I think we'll know how good that D is in about four to five weeks.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:36 PM 09-24-2020
Or Jacksonville's offensive line is just that bad. Minshew certainly didn't see pressure like that in the first two weeks.
JAC OL didn't look very good tonight that's for sure. But they also looked kind of disgusted early in the second half. Like whatever energy they had was mostly gone by then.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:40 PM 09-24-2020
they should never wear that teal on teal shit again :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:42 PM 09-24-2020
Did anyone else feel like we were kind of looking at a used car lot? I kept thinking "I wonder how it would take to get that guy?"
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:44 PM 09-24-2020
JAC OL didn't look very good tonight that's for sure. But they also looked kind of disgusted early in the second half. Like whatever energy they had was mostly gone by then.
Not real sure about Indy after they handled Minnesota that way but I'm gonna go out on a short limb and say Tennessee just isn't as good as last year. They were one of the teams on my pretender list. They've played two bad teams and just barely squeaked by.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:46 PM 09-24-2020
Not real sure about Indy after they handled Minnesota that way but I'm gonna go out on a short limb and say Tennessee just isn't as good as last year. They were one of the teams on my pretender list. They've played two bad teams and just barely squeaked by.
Still haven't seen them play a down, but when I skimmed their stats I kind of felt the same. And considering their offense is pretty simple really you have to wonder what's holding them back, if anything.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up