ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries
Simply Red 06:41 PM 09-20-2017
Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

[Reply]
SAUTO 05:04 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Super Sonic Tots kick ass
Their new chicken sandwich and tots with a tub of ketchup is all i eat from there. Except for a new york dog every once in a while
[Reply]
threebag 05:08 PM 09-23-2017
Sonic Extreme Tots sorry called them the wrong name.

[Reply]
Pablo 05:09 PM 09-23-2017
I have a Sonic close to my house. It's the most disappointing Sonic I've ever been too. On a consistent basis. I love Sonic. Staple of my childhood, food is up my alley, commercials are fantastic, etc...but this particular one is just trash on almost every level.

They don't fuck up the drinks, so that's nice, but anything else you get from there is almost guaranteed to be a complete dumpster fire.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:10 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Sonic Extreme Tots sorry called them the wrong name.

It's okay bud.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:16 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I have a Sonic close to my house. It's the most disappointing Sonic I've ever been too. On a consistent basis. I love Sonic. Staple of my childhood, food is up my alley, commercials are fantastic, etc...but this particular one is just trash on almost every level.

They don't fuck up the drinks, so that's nice, but anything else you get from there is almost guaranteed to be a complete dumpster fire.

I'm near the worst Sonic ever. I stopped going there after a half dozen visits yielded not one where they got everything right.

One time I ordered two corn dogs. When they repeat the order to you right after, they asked if I wanted cheese on that burger.

On my last visit there, they screwed up my single drink order five times. Swear to god, not kidding. It was a Rt. 44 diet cherry limeade. They screwed up the size, the drink, the cherry, the diet... every conceivable thing they could have screwed up, they did at least once.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:22 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'm near the worst Sonic ever. I stopped going there after a half dozen visits yielded not one where they got everything right.

One time I ordered two corn dogs. When they repeat the order to you right after, they asked if I wanted cheese on that burger.

On my last visit there, they screwed up my single drink order five times. Swear to god, not kidding. It was a Rt. 44 diet cherry limeade. They screwed up the size, the drink, the cherry, the diet... every conceivable thing they could have screwed up, they did at least once.
:-)

Cheese the corn dog up bud, love to see you try!

Yeah, that's the sort of shit I'm dealing with at this one. Total incompetence and inability to make anything fresh/correctly. The drink thing is just ridiculous though. You really shouldn't be able to fuck up a drink.

I've lived by this one for about 2 years now, been through there 8 times or so I'd guess and have been pissed about something nearly every time. I'm done. It's not like their menu is super cheap either. If you're getting food for two you can plan on spending $20.

Can't justify that. When Sonic is done correctly, it's my favorite fast food place all around.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:07 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by sully1983:
In & Out has the most consistent best tasting fries so I'll go with them.
Lolwut? I like In-N-Out. I can never eat there because the drive thru line is so long and there's never a place to park anywhere nearby, but I remember their burgers as being pretty tasty and fresh. The few times I have managed to get a meal from an In-N-Out I was very pleased. Their fries suck though unless you put something on them. I get them 'animal style' and they're fine that way.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:09 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't know but I LOVE tater tots. Wish more places had them. Wonder which fast food places have tater tots?!?!

I've never had Tilted Kilt, but if it's anything like Hooters food, I won't be attending.
Taco John's Potato Oles.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 06:13 PM 09-23-2017
I enjoy Del Taco's crinkle-cut fries, just the right amount of oil and salt almost everytime.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:15 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I also have a big onion boner. Onion and garlic in everything!
Better pairing?

Onion and Garlic?

Garlic and Ginger?
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:15 PM 09-23-2017
Best fries ever were McDonald's old fries. The ones w/all the bad oil.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:23 PM 09-23-2017
If we're talking potatoes in general Jack In The Box has an item based on their hash brown patty. It's Jack In The Box so items have to have these stupid stoner names but they are pretty good. Still it feels goofy to order a Chick-N-Tater Munchie Meal and a Wakey Bakey Hash when you want to get bloated on shitfood.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:31 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Taco John's Potato Oles.
None in AZ because we aren't poverty Mexican here.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:32 PM 09-23-2017
:-)
[Reply]
listopencil 06:35 PM 09-23-2017
Looks like the one in Tucson closed down permanently. Too bad, it's great shitfood if the place is run well.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up