ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 45
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>GIF'D UP! 2009
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 09-14-2009
During the preseason Bernard Pollard sucked. I gif'd that fool up. He got cut. The gifs didn't lie!

The Chiefs are going to suck this year. Every week, someone's getting gif'd up. At least one person. Probably a lot more.

We're gonna point out every fraud on this football team!

First up: Branden Albert (moved to post #2 by DaFace)
[Reply]
DeezNutz 12:27 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
You are full of crap! Cassel still has the ball as Waters begins his epic whiff.
The LB is on LJ quick. No question. But it looks like the little shove that Waters gives the defender to the outside would have been enough for LJ to plant his right foot, cut inside and avoid/brush off the tackle.

I'm not saying it's perfect by any means, and Waters needs to engage a hell of a lot more effectively.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 09-26-2009
Here is undeniable proof that Waters fucked that play up. LJ barely has the handoff and Howard is blowing past B-Dub.

[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 01:31 PM 09-26-2009
Here is undeniable proof that Waters ****ed that play up. LJ barely has the handoff and Howard is blowing past B-Dub.

that happens at least once every single drive. not with waters necessarily, but with someone on that turd-infested offensive line.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 01:35 PM 09-26-2009

Ndukwe and Goff must really hate Cassel.

:-)
[Reply]
DumbHillbillies 01:36 PM 09-26-2009
Here is undeniable proof that Waters ****ed that play up. LJ barely has the handoff and Howard is blowing past B-Dub.

Shouldn't LJ have been following the fullback (inside) ? Your saying that waters f the play up so much that LJ had no choice ? On a side note thanks for doing these gifs, makes me sad but they're insightful.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 01:44 PM 09-26-2009
this thread is awesome. thanks, gochiefs.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 02:02 PM 09-26-2009

LJ has to stay inside. That's where the play is designed to go, and if "believes in the process", there might be some positive yardage.

That said, Waters needs to be put forth a better effort.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:11 PM 09-26-2009

When are these two worthless motherfuckers going to end up in Haley's doghouse?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:21 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
LJ has to stay inside. That's where the play is designed to go, and if "believes in the process", there might be some positive yardage.

That's why Waters pulls outside and Cox goes off right tackle.

LJ never had a chance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:24 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
Our linemen are going to become lolinemen.

Like lolcats, but for shitty offensive linemen.

"hay watch me blow this blitz pickup"

"in ur backfield, makin' ur qb run"

"i can has cheezburger?"

"no haley sez ur fat"
[Reply]
DeezNutz 02:25 PM 09-26-2009

That's why Waters pulls outside and Cox goes off right tackle.

LJ never had a chance.
Maybe not. But he went the one place where he couldn't, so he was doubly fucked.

Plant with your right and get the fuck upfield, you broken down horse.
[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 02:49 PM 09-26-2009

OK, this is actually a good play. BUT, if you follow Gerard Warren (61), you'll see Mike Goff fails to block him at the line. Had Goff held him up, LJ might have been sprung into the secondary instead of being slowed by Warren.

That is one of the hardest plays to block. You are backside blocking playside with a no bullshit "we are running to the left" play. I think that is an acceptable block. He doesnt have an angle on him at all. If Goff tried to get hands on him he would just push him into the play.
[Reply]
milkman 03:39 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:

When are these two worthless mother****ers going to end up in Haley's doghouse?
When we two mother****ers that aren't worthless.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:45 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by Tylerthigpen!1!:
That is one of the hardest plays to block. You are backside blocking playside with a no bullshit "we are running to the left" play. I think that is an acceptable block. He doesnt have an angle on him at all. If Goff tried to get hands on him he would just push him into the play.
Yeah, but if you're going to cut the guy at the legs, shouldn't you at least stop the guy's momentum? The defender pretty much just jumped over him and became the guy who ended up finishing the play.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:47 PM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:

When are these two worthless mother****ers going to end up in Haley's doghouse?
In Haley's defense, that's on the GM for not thinking the offensive line was a problem until the last 2 weeks of the preseason. Haley is pretty much working with what Pioli gives him.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 45
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up