ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Myth that Nelson Sucks
Direckshun 09:38 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We have the best pass rush in the NFL. Stack the box and get after Goff.

Let's do it
Somebody hasn’t seen Goff’s passing stats against the blitz.

Hint: don’t blitz Goff. You asshole.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:45 PM 11-15-2018
I’m going into this game expecting a loss. I don’t know if this defense can do enough to stop the Rams.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:57 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
I’m going into this game expecting a loss. I don’t know if this defense can do enough to stop the Rams.
We have a better chance of slowing them than they have of slowing us.

We can/should throw numbers at Todd Gurley and we can at least slow him down and force some manageable 3rd down situations where O'Daniel can come to bear.

But the Rams can't do that to us, IMO. They don't have the interior LBs to hang with Kelce without putting Joyner on him. Joyner is damn good and can do a lot to neutralize Kelce but Kelce lines up wide so often that Joyner isolated on Kelce opens up significant RPO options for Hunt. Moreover, if Joyner is dedicated to Kelce, their CBs will get absolutely destroyed by Watkins and Hill.

They have to collapse our interior or they will lose damn near every defensive snap. Any play that the Rams can't push the pocket into Mahomes lap should yield something near first down yardage (and Andy is so damn smart that he can do some misdirection with the short passing game to slow them down and keep Hunt in the fight as well, IMO).

I think we have an easier path to slowing them on offense.

I'm going full 'Because Chiefs' here and saying we'll lose - I'm just conditioned to do it. But man their defense matches up like ass against our offense. And our defense is not the shit sandwich that people believe it is. There is a fair amount of talent here and the guys we don't consider 'talent' like Nelson and Scandrick are playing their asses off. I actually like our talent more than theirs in this matchup.

Matchups make fights and our matchup is better here, IMO.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:20 PM 11-15-2018
Get out of here with that shit! How is their defense any better than ours?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:52 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:51 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I didn’t say it was logical. I’m just not expecting a win.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:25 PM 11-15-2018
I didn’t say it was logical. I’m just not expecting a win.
Ahh I understand
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:32 PM 11-15-2018
My frustration will come if we let Gurley pick up easy 3rd down conversions on easy passes. We do that a lot. Teams somehow forget about Gurley coming out of the backfield.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:05 PM 11-19-2018
No myth.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:36 PM 11-19-2018
Most overrated player on the team. He got beat like a red headed step child just like he did against Brady.

Too badly he can’t play bad QB’s every game.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:47 PM 11-19-2018
Myth - confirmed
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:48 PM 11-19-2018
The OP is nothing but a mouth-breathing dumbshit attention whore, posting shit like this.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:59 PM 11-19-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The OP is nothing but a mouth-breathing dumbshit attention whore, posting shit like this.
Watch out, he's going to start stalking you too now.
[Reply]
-King- 12:01 AM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Watch out, he's going to start stalking you too now.
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:49 PM 11-19-2018
Nelson is a #3 at best that's painfully obvious
[Reply]
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up