ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 47
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
gold_and_red 11:23 AM 09-21-2020
Chiefs have a bulls eye on their backs. Ravens need this game to prove that Lamar can win games that matter and not just stat pad against bad competition. They will be jacked. I hope that yesterday was a wake up call.
Starting fast with big plays will be "here we go again" for the Ravens and might cause them to play tighter.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:26 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Chiefs have a bulls eye on their backs. Ravens need this game to prove that Lamar can win games that matter and not just stat pad against bad competition. They will be jacked. I hope that yesterday was a wake up call.
Starting fast with big plays will be "here we go again" for the Ravens and might cause them to play tighter.
Sounds like the Ravens have a lot of pressure on them.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:44 AM 09-21-2020
From what i saw of the Ravens game yesterday...Watson was picking them apart in the middle of the field..the tight ends had a LOT of joy. Who are they gonna put on Kelce? Clark or Queen? Cooks also got loose a few times in behind the secondary too.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:49 AM 09-21-2020
Lamar is gonna run at will against this trash ass run defense
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:51 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Just like he did last year?

GTFO
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:52 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
They ran on our defense the last two years and guess what? They still lost.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:55 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
They ran on our defense the last two years and guess what? They still lost.
Lamar didn't, though. Ingram and the backs had a great game last year against the Chiefs.

Last year's run defense was TRASH going into the game against the Ravens.

Lamar rushed 8 times for 46 yards. That 5.8 yards per carry mark was the FIFTH BEST against him all last year. That's right, he average 6ypc or more in 11 of 16 regular season games.

He's not going to run wild on the Chiefs, Spags will make sure of it. The questions is whether or not that can stop the backs.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:57 AM 09-21-2020
Lamar has gotten better as a passer from last year. We really need Pennel back and to make an impact.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:02 PM 09-21-2020
I really want to unleash Gay on the Ravens. Line him up to both run blitz/ go get Lamar.

If we don't get in the backfield quick its going to be a long day with our crap linebackers.

On offense we need to score early and often to put the pressure on. Ravens offense is not made to play from behind.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:05 PM 09-21-2020
I’m hoping Gay has a chance to play more this game but we’ll see.

Niemann is going to get abused because he can’t tackle.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:12 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m hoping Gay has a chance to play more this game but we’ll see.

Niemann is going to get abused because he can’t tackle.
I’ve read some saying that Gay isn’t ready mentally, and that he looked to be thinking too much in his limited snaps yesterday.

Okay.... but the current LBs could think as fast as they want and it doesn’t matter cause they’re not athletic enough, and they don’t tackle all that well.

Kid needs to take some lumps IMO if that’s what it takes to get him out there.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:06 PM 09-21-2020
Hopefully KC offense can start much better in 1st quarter than we’ve seen in so many games lately.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:09 PM 09-21-2020
We beat the ravens most of the time. We have the edge but I could see us losing this one and it doesn't bother me. They can't and won't beat us at full strength.

If our D gets their shit together and we don't get off to a quick enough start, we will win. I'm just not overly confident in our defense at this point in the season.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:14 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hopefully KC offense can start much better in 1st quarter than we’ve seen in so many games lately.
Yep..get a lead, focus on stopping the run.

Make Lamar beat you with his arm...

If KC gets more than a one score lead...he'll start pressing.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:50 PM 09-21-2020
I’m just not that worried about our defense long term.

If we can start the season like 7-1 or 6-2 at worst, I think we’ll see them turn it on late like last year.

Getting Pennel, Saunders, Ward, and Breeland back will be huge. You have to think that Thornhill will start getting back in game shape at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gay emerged in the second half as well.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 47
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up