ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kendrick vs Drake
ToxSocks 09:50 AM 05-06-2024
Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:20 PM 05-10-2024
Not even a fan of Tech9ne but he killed this. This albums tough Joe!

https://youtu.be/NoftrpYhuxM?si=8eurglSEpA8sV8vt
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:17 PM 06-19-2024
Kendrick performed Not Like Us 3 times in a row in Inglewood tonight. First time was introduced by Dr Dre.

KENDRICK LAMAR PERFORMING NOT LIKE US WITH DR DRE INTRODUCING IT

THIS IS INSANITY pic.twitter.com/bE0CDm3oAH

— Ahmed/The Ears/IG: BigBizTheGod 🇸🇴 (@big_business_) June 20, 2024

KENDRICK LAMAR
NOT LIKE US

(PERFORMED 3X)
ENCORE

KENDRICK LAMAR’S
POP OUT CONCERT

🚨LIVE AT THE FORUM🚨pic.twitter.com/NSlYJ5ZkmP

— NFR Podcast (@nfr_podcast) June 20, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 10:44 PM 06-19-2024
Performed 5 times and had just the music at the end, which is like 5.5 lol
[Reply]
In58men 10:45 PM 06-19-2024
I watched it live on TikTok. It was insane
[Reply]
In58men 10:57 PM 06-19-2024

That’s a SET

Euphoria
DNA
Element
Alright
Swimming Pools
Money Trees
Win - Jay Rock
King’s Dead
6:16 in LA
Collard Greens - Q
That Part - Q
King Kunta
M.A.A.D City
Humble
Like That
Still D.R.E. - Dre
California Love - Dre
Not like us
Not Like us
Not like us
Not like us
Not…

— F.L.O.W. ���� (@flow349) June 20, 2024

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:47 AM Yesterday
The Euphoria performance was absolutely electric which is no surprise really because that song can get even the most dormant motherfucker hyped.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 12:59 AM Yesterday
Hip hop started sucking somewhere in the middle or late 1990s after Tupac and Biggie Smalls died in my opinion.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:18 AM Yesterday
Bald, redneck white guys arguing about rap :-)
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 05:33 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Hip hop started sucking somewhere in the middle or late 1990s after Tupac and Biggie Smalls died in my opinion.
No1curr
[Reply]
In58men 06:57 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Biggie is hella overrated in my opinion. Couldn’t stand how he sounded like he couldn’t breathe on every track.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:03 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
Biggie is hella overrated in my opinion. Couldn’t stand how he sounded like he couldn’t breathe on every track.
Could you imagine him trying to perform something like Euphoria live? Might have killed him on stage. That breath control Kendrick has is phenomenal. I’ve never seen another hip hop artist put on a live show like K-Dot!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:18 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
Come on, bro. He released two albums yet he’s still consistently ranked in a lot of people’s top 5.

I don’t particularly like Jay-Z but I recognize that he’s an industry titan.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 07:20 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Dude wrote every word of Still Dre, including snoops part. I wish they had the sample track he did for that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:02 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
Dude wrote every word of Still Dre, including snoops part. I wish they had the sample track he did for that.
I wasn’t even aware of that. That one’s a banger to this day.

The more I learn about ghostwriting and reference tracks, the less I understand people’s infatuation with it in the rap game.
[Reply]
In58men 08:19 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Come on, bro. He released two albums yet he’s still consistently ranked in a lot of people’s top 5.

I also don’t care for Snoop lol.

I typically only fucked with Pac, 50 Cent, Em, Master P, Dre, Cube and Bone Thugs. There was a few others, but mostly the ones I listed.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up