ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 289
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:35 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
So the rumor coming out of Swiftyville is that Travis bought the house and Taylor went with him to look at it.
Makes sense. The home has its own security gate. Close to Mahomes and her apparent new “friend” Brittany in Loch Lloyd. Close to Johnson county executive airport so she can get in and out of town quickly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:00 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
On the one hand, it seems ridiculous that they'd be serious enough for her to be buying a house already. On the other, $6m is about a night's worth of income from her tour, so I could buy she doesn't see the commitment in the way we peons do.
$6 million? She made $4 billion this summer playing concerts. I’m
Not a math whiz but that’s a lot more per night than $6 million
[Reply]
headsnap 07:46 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That house is really close to a nice trail and little fishing pond we go to. It’s weird that Swift is going to be fishing at the same pond as my kids and I.
It’s right by the house I grew up in, and on the land we rode dirt bikes on.
Attached: Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 4.20.25 PM.jpg (46.6 KB) 
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:48 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Makes sense. The home has its own security gate. Close to Mahomes and her apparent new “friend” Brittany in Loch Lloyd. Close to Johnson county executive airport so she can get in and out of town quickly.
Surprised she didnt go loch lloyd

but the location listed is one left turn at a stop sign and a few right turns to get home from joeskc leawood location
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:46 AM 10-17-2023
I'm assuming she went to Red-X with Travis, got scared, and demanded a move to a more stereotypically suburban area.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:57 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
She doesn't take home the bulk of that, dude. That's revenue that's split across a looooot of people.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:05 AM 10-17-2023
This is getting pretty nutty.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:12 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
She doesn't take home the bulk of that, dude. That's revenue that's split across a looooot of people.
Of course. But, she's still pulling in more than $6 million. I think I read these stadium shows that the talent ends up with about 15% of the gross revenue after costs of the tour, paying employees, taxes etc. have been paid out. That # didn't include merchandise sales.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 09:14 AM 10-17-2023
The bonuses she gave her drivers and workers was awesome.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 AM 10-17-2023
Is that 6 mil Leawood house Albert Pujolsbold place?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:22 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I didn't think the point necessitated a calculator.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:27 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I didn't think the point necessitated a calculator.
What's the fun in that...

The internet says $10-13 million per concert and multiple articles state $780 million for the tour (and also say she earned about 300 million)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisad...h=6e48d47b707c
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroe...h=7e884bc72627

Originally Posted by :
From and including: Friday, March 17, 2023
To and including: Saturday, August 26, 2023

Result: 163 days
780 million / 163 = $4.785 million per day during the tour.

Good estimate!
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 09:33 AM 10-17-2023
Assuming that their relationship is successful, at some point the proper response to a statement like, "Travis & Tay-Tay are Dating!" will be "Well duh, everybody knows that."

I'm looking forward to that time.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:46 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What's the fun in that...

The internet says $10-13 million per concert and multiple articles state $780 million for the tour (and also say she earned about 300 million)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisad...h=6e48d47b707c
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroe...h=7e884bc72627

780 million / 163 = $4.785 million per day during the tour.

Good estimate!
And what about taxes!?!

She'd be lucky to afford that place!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:56 AM 10-17-2023
And what about taxes!?!

She'd be lucky to afford that place!
The US tour just puts food on the table and a roof over her head (and in this economy!), then she had to throw together a European tour just so she could afford visiting and supporting her boyfriend at his workplace once per week.

They may never be able to retire, tbh.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 289
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Up