ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 154
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 06-29-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
Again, since you think these females are soooo avg for your taste, please post pics of your wife or gf. The only one that sacked up was Phobia. Granted, his wife was skanky as hell but I give him props for at least posting a pic of her.
Do you think you can pull someone as "skanky" as Phobia's wife when you're his age (almost 40)?
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 02:24 PM 06-29-2008
Again, since you think these females are soooo avg for your taste, please post pics of your wife or gf. The only one that sacked up was Phobia. Granted, his wife was skanky as hell but I give him props for at least posting a pic of her.
It's far more likely most of us aren't so insecure we feel a need to win the approval of a random felcher like yourself. :-)

However, we recognize your desperate need for the approval of strangers, so please carry on. It's been very entertaining. Not quite as amusing as your post last year, but as your hairline has receded, apparently your posting ability has as well.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:26 PM 06-29-2008
I would take that "skank" over your bar sluts any day of the week,
[Reply]
Braincase 03:53 PM 06-29-2008
Sorry dude. Household rule, I don't post pics of my wife on the internet. She's asked me not to. I can tell you, however, that she's a great woman, a wonderful mother, a terrific role-model for our kids, and she has more patents than you have points in your IQ. Tell you what, you earn a PhD in BioMechanical Engineering, and you'll probably meet her at a conference. She'll be one of the honored speakers.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 03:53 PM 06-29-2008
This guy is the single most insecure person I have ever come across, both online and in real life.
[Reply]
StcChief 04:09 PM 06-29-2008
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
This guy is the single most insecure person I have ever come across, both online and in real life.
and eventually these "biker/thrill seeker" bar sluts will see thru him. Sad. he might wake up by age 30. if he's still alive
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:10 PM 06-29-2008
Originally Posted by Braincase:
Sorry dude. Household rule, I don't post pics of my wife on the internet. She's asked me not to. I can tell you, however, that she's a great woman, a wonderful mother, a terrific role-model for our kids, and she has more patents than you have points in your IQ. Tell you what, you earn a PhD in BioMechanical Engineering, and you'll probably meet her at a conference. She'll be one of the honored speakers. With great hooters and a nice round ass.
FYP :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:21 PM 06-29-2008
Went out again last night and met another blonde. The one on the right I made out with all night and got her digits...we'll be hanging out this Thursday. Like shooting fish in a barrell.

JFC.

You should have quit while you were "ahead" with the thread starter pics.

Have fun baggin' those 2's.

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Braincase 04:30 PM 06-29-2008
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
FYP :-)
When did you meet my wife?
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:32 PM 06-29-2008
When did you meet my wife?
I just figured that with brains like that, she'd probably be a looker too. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Logical 04:38 PM 06-29-2008
Sorry dude. Household rule, I don't post pics of my wife on the internet. She's asked me not to. I can tell you, however, that she's a great woman, a wonderful mother, a terrific role-model for our kids, and she has more patents than you have points in your IQ. Tell you what, you earn a PhD in BioMechanical Engineering, and you'll probably meet her at a conference. She'll be one of the honored speakers.
Married up did you Braincase, good for you.:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:41 PM 06-29-2008
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I just figured that with brains like that, she'd probably be a looker too. :-)
:-)
Now I wouldnt say she is to smart, she did marry Braincase. :-)
[Reply]
Braincase 04:52 PM 06-29-2008
Originally Posted by Ill-Logical:
Married up did you Braincase, good for you.:-)
I chose well. Yeah, she could've married better than me, but she's got no regrets. I'm not saying I didn't sow a few wild oats back in the day, but she and I got together when I was in the rihgt mind set to settle down.

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Now I wouldnt say she is to smart, she did marry Braincase. :-)
Hey, now. I can be a charmin' sumbitch when I need to be. And I didn't even need to get a motorcycle.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 05:46 PM 06-29-2008
:-) I can't believe you actually think these girls are hot. If I decide to stoop down to your standards I may post some pics later.
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:50 PM 06-29-2008
The real question is...why does Squiggy care so much what such a bunch of old, miserable, desperate, no-ass gettin' fat lard boring-jealous-of-his-rockstar-cockmileage think? Working pretty damn hard to impress a bunch of people he doesn't care about.

I've still yet to see a picture of a bike or car...or a pic of a girl that prooves anything other than he can get his pic taken with the clown at the circus like every other kid.

There is nothing in those photos that implies carnal knowledge, or that these chics aren't his sisters. No proof that any of them are remotely interested in giving him Herpes.

Here's a sample of his awesome bike skillz and chic pickup tactics.

"hey bebe, got 5 Buckth I can borrow fer a 12 pack?"

Near-Sighted Biker Gets Closer Look At Sign - Watch more free videos
[Reply]
Page 129 of 154
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Up